tfw someone in ancient times posed for this statue

> tfw someone in ancient times posed for this statue
> tfw that someone was probably some underfed greek farmer or wrestler, with no gym or exercise equipment, who laboured 12 hours a day and ate bread and wine and threw stones for sport.
> tfw that someone was still more galaxies more ripped than me.

Why do I even try?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farnese_Hercules
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How about you work out 12 hours a day nigga. You'll get as ripped as him

I may be wrong, but isn't that a statue of Hercules? I think that's his club near his hand...???

Actually its a copy of a greek statue. The original had much less mass.

B-but user

> Work 6-14
> College 16-20
> Gym 21-22:40

this

Nah, it had to be some poor farmer like OP said. I mean, that's who the Greeks made statues of: disrespected, working class, poor people that just happened against all odds to have godly physiques.

Indeed it's a copy, a Roman version.

However they speculate the poser was a real person. A miller or a roman wrestler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farnese_Hercules

>Grower dicks used to be viewed as beautiful

Curse this fowl earth.

Well, in our modern time a guy that has been doing blue collar work is prone to be stronger than some guy sitting in a couch somewhere.

Why the same would not be true in Greece? Are you implying the noble patricians who ate and sat all day were magically ripped because they were rich?

they had actual athletes in greece. athletes are a gorillion times stronger/swoler than some farmer.
And just because someone stood model it doesn't mean it was an accurate depiction, for fucks sake people

>disrespected, working class, poor people that just happened against all odds to have godly physiques

Brock Lesnar
Brian Shawn
Eric Spotto
Eric Lillebridge
Dan Green
Mariuzs Pudziwanosky

All people who started as working class farm-boys.

No, the beautiful men and movie star equivalent (someone who would be carved in stone) would be an olympian athlete.

Milo of Croton was a farmer... how else the fuck you think he got the fucking bull in the first place?

Pro-tip:

Sculptors knew the anatomy of the human body, so they exaggerated the muscles of the statues, especially if they're meant to depict fucking Hercules. Do you faggots really believe that statues is a 1:1 realistic depiction of the model?

Milo of Croton told tall tales.

They had gyms and proper diets for athletes and warriors you dumbass fuck.

>every male I date instantly assumes I'm a size queen

Ya'll need to realize that size-queens aren't really the norm. As long as your penis isn't a micropenis and isn't an ugly as fuck statistical anomaly, it probably IS beautiful.

Statues from anciet Greece ain't legit. The sculptor would examine many bodies and take different parts of people and put them into one body... For EXAMPLE one man in Classic Greece may have AMAZING obliques, and another dude has amazing bicep insertion...so he would have both men stand close and create the sculpture using their respective amazing body parts, so basically they photoshopped the statues.

>fowl earh
>fowl
u wot m8

>tfw these statues were painted when they were made, and looked like shit.

>bork laser
>puddy
>not steroning like crazy

rgiht

Yep. This is how they actually fucking looked.

>so how do you want your statue caesar?

>I wasn't talking about the size of my dick nigga.
>I'm 6in but soft I look like pic related
Otherwise my shit's gorgeous

It can be done, but not by usual splits.

>Why the same would not be true in Greece? Are you implying the noble patricians who ate and sat all day were magically ripped because they were rich
The noble Patricians were on the forefront of athletic promoting. It was considered a moral duty and a virtues endeavor to be fit, especially among the patricians

>Yep. This is how they actually fucking looked.

this is bullshit actually, no one knows what they looked like

>"I'm gorgeous"
>no pic

kek