This is how you get rich

If you are not holding this coin most likely you will never make it

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/750ipv/i_found_a_gem/
aion.network
cryptovest.com/news/cryptovest-exclusive-metaverse-token-major-exchange-listing-imminent/
youtube.com/watch?v=2OYJpol6rrA
youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
catchthecoin.com/blockchain-cutting-edge-company-founder-on-how-to-stay-legal-in-china/
reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/75k238/great_read_on_metaverse_huge_upside_potential/
d10e.biz/eric-gu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does it have a working product aside from a wallet?

They have their own blockchain. And tell me, how many of the top 30 coins have a working product?

I've been looking at this coin the past few days and I'm this close of going all in. I want to quit wageslaving and this might be it

WTC all over again friends

bought 30k of these

what exchange can I find this on comrade?

This might be your chance. This is my job now and I started with about $600 in late May of this year. I stopped day trading when I found ANS, but I made a lot of money day trading DGB. Your ticket to leaving the wage-slaving might be staring you in the face. Do it now.

what's got you convinced this is the one?

>Invalid order: maximum size for ETP/BTC is 10000.0.

The fuck is this shit?

-Own Blockchain
-real company Viewfin with 50-200 employess (Omise vibes)
-Co-founder of NEO
-Very low market cap
-On Bitfinex (no shitcoin on Bitfinex)
-Still very early and unknown

Yes, it might go from 28M$ market cap to 0, but it could also go to 1B$ and make me free.

Should i sell voise at a small loss for this?

>maximum order 10,000

What the fuck actually, they don't want you to make it

>If you are not holding this shit token most likely you will never hold shit tokens
fixed

You can just put in another order but what is even the point of trading limits?

I don't know what the fuck is voise lol

But let me tell you anons, their subnormiedit had 100 people on Saturday and 350 now.
at this rate its gonna explode in no time

it this coin is soooooo goooood why the fuck did it tank!!! from $5.79 allllllllllllllll the way down to 0.46 cents??????? WHY YOU FUCK TARTS... I think your trying to unload your BAGS ON SOME POORS fucks!!!! AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

China FUD dumbfuk

china fud, just like Neo and others that tanked.

and now? what's changed?

price is going up, 20% in 12 hours

where to buy?

Nothing, there is no working product aside from a wallet to store Metaverse coins.

Before you say Walton has no working product either... Walton has patents.

Does this shitcoin have a WORKING PRODUCT or at least PATENTS for a product?

NO.

Guys, it's legit. I had my doubts, but the wallet is working, and it's working amazingly.

>bought 10,000 on Bitfinex
>moved to wallet
>locked ETP up ("staking for dummies")

In my next thread, I'll show you HOW. Because the default wallet behavior doesn't work, you have to run it in console.

Ok so you have to run a terminal command to Lock your ETP. Open the wallet, and navigate to Advanced. Choose duration (7/30/90/182/365) to Lock it.

LMAOOOOO even the wallet is shitty and buggy

Congrats on your Staying Poor Goals of 2017

Missed the LINK presale? Pathetic attempt to shill a chingchong ChainLink with no product aside from a buggy wallet.

It gets better.

You can issue assets (ICOs) for 10 ETP. Alright fuckers, show me your ETP address and I'll send you some ultra rare pepe Veeky Forums on the ETP blockchain.

I have 30k link, you seem mad

CHINK > LINK

EPT Address
MVBeNmqFj8ZNHUj1Ev19Lozqphb1BYAB7V

MJRyLueZHfqL8HHx7CGvJp4cQbh4HZ5hcW

Neither of these addresses has a single ETP. Non-ETP'ers are not worthy of free Veeky Forums.

MJ7ammbZ3ZVnjGyMzzrGJPwrjUhXCTTrQq

I read this two days ago. I did some additional research and jumped in. (Sorry, I don't know how to embed the link.) reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/750ipv/i_found_a_gem/ I added this to my WTC, LINK and LRC.

MUwgwX5ijJzEJTpLWvp6FvNNH1rtMTMQBx
Thanks user!

MK4JDECLcowsuSPmHyBFsJccYpLWZWTskj

ty user !

MFBjeidZu28t18FyoULTuRykEvRWdNKcSg

I will be locking this up for a year if you do, will provide proof

MDAFrDCGyjp6Drz5jiDzNgBQpfYXQaMyby

Thanks man! I'm on board

I legitimately might go all in on this

Where does it say about the founder of this being a cofounder of neo? I didn't see it anywhere on the site

- The founder of Metaverse is Eric Gu, a co-founder of other blockchain projects, including ViewFin™, the market leader in Blockchain technology in China. Eric Gu, CEO of Metaverse, is one of the sever Cofounders of ANS/NEO, who left to build his own better blockchain - ETP. He is also an adviser at Loopring LRC and a few other blockchain projects. He was an ICO investor in Bitshares. What I have also found, Eric was living 13 years in Canada working as a senior programmer for Haier (Haier is a Chinese brand which had the world's largest market share in white good in 2014, with 10.2 per cent retail volume market share).

- Eric has a very strong contacts in the crypto industry, including Vitalik Buterin, who Eric showed around when Vitalik was visiting China.

- Eric Gu is an advisor for an upcoming AION ICO - aion.network

- From this interview (link below), Eric Gu himself anticipates the value of the Metaverse token to “go up as many times as NEO”. cryptovest.com/news/cryptovest-exclusive-metaverse-token-major-exchange-listing-imminent/
I did. 10x get ready. my hands are literally shaking

Check this.
youtube.com/watch?v=2OYJpol6rrA

The ceo is friend with vitalik loool , it deserves a 300M market cap just for this fact alone (kyber)
Just lol if you havent invested in this yet

Moon when boys

eventually some big wigs will throw down millions of dollars into this thing and then we will see the moon. Taking an overlook at all the coins I am informed about this is the one I feel most comfortable sitting on as I don't want to miss this when it leaves. just look at that low marketcap...

> Metaverse is a blockchain-powered decentralized platform that seeks to digitize assets such as rare items, artwork, antiques and intellectual property.

Can someone explain the use case of this to me like I'm 7?

seriously, can some one explain why it opened at $6 dollars and then tanked to 40 something cents?????????/

>1/2
whale group likes it

>2/2

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
fud

Why cant anyone answer why this Coin DUMPED SO HARDDDDD WHY>>.. U TRYING TO PASS ALONG YOUR BAGSSSSSS AHAHALKAHLAHLAHLAHLHAHALKA

how do we know this isn't just a whale group purposefully leaking pics so they can dump bags on us?

or maybe they are just a bunch of know-nothing poorfags.

MAKvwvYGBAeTREiB1QUFTRNXkFBzZT8r6L

Thanks buddy

>32k sats to 30.5k sats then immediate rebound

What a dump lmao

>In June the price of ETP was around $7. They already had 2 successfull ICO's on their platform, Zen Air and Zen Gold, but had to refund the clients due to the recent Chinese ICO ban, which caused a panic sell and the price decreased from $7 to the current $1. The main goal for ETP was to rethink their strategy and find a solution. As said above, recently ETP got list on Bitfinex and partnered with Russians KICKICO, where they could be likely temporarily hosting their ICO's again once it's all setup. Marketing is not their main concern at this moment, the product is, which is a good sign. ViewFin is a huge leading [Suspicious link removed]pany in China and I strongly believe they are doing their best to get everything running again. With Russian partnership this could get even bigger than what it was before. Once everything is sorted out and they will start theirs marketing again, the previous $7 should really be the short term floor.

because it is at a 30 million market cap and there is no reason it shouldn't be a 300 million market cap

Do your own research then you decide

Dump what? It's already at the ground floor. Also doing even a little research you can tell this coin is going to moon

Also AMA with Eric coming soon and team intro video being worked on

The CEO Eric Gu showed China to Vitalik the first time he visited China.

MFW you are me, but probably with more money

this shit already pumped 20% today!!! if you guys buy now you'll be HOLDING HEAVY ASS BAGS !!!!

look at this newfags name lol

This. Wait for dip to prevent pink wojaking

It's funny b/c Eric (ETP ceo) advises Loopring which is now valued more that his own token. His coin just launched at the wrong time, and got killed b/c of the China news.

...so are you saying I should buy LRC instead?

why are you trying to pas your heavy bags along???? how much did you get burned for !!!! hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaha DON"T BUY THESE BAGS OF THESE FAGS DON"T DO IT

are you the ones putting up those fake 10K buy orders and then taken them down before they get even close of been FILLED!!!!!!!
LISTEN UP NOOBS DON"T BUY THESE BAGSSSSS

kys

What was the ICO price on this?

ICO was years ago they raised 2 million this was top 50 on CMC before the China fud.

17k sat, in august 2016.

Why did it take so long to make it to the markets?

Wise choices. Life will get even better! Should we buy some VEN? That is the only other one I am considering right now.

Just put 1k in.

Comfy! Thanks OP tip came just in time

Please for the love of god let it stay low until the end of year at least. I need time to accumulate

Where the fuck am I supposed to exchange. Bter looks like shit and Bitfinex is against America

I'm from the US and bought from bitfinex?

Eric Gu: "Qtum, Metaverse and NEO are seen as three leading smart contract platforms with large operations in China. Each has their unique solutions to the shortcomings of Ethereum."

“Ethereum ICO-ed the huge projects and after they finished the projects, they start looking for customers. This is wrong. For us, we have clients like ZenAir who has 100 mln customers before they got involved in Blockchain. So today, Metaverse has more users than Ether because these projects are created by real businessmen with real customers. The vision of Metaverse is to attract business people to create their projects with us. They can take care of their business and we can take care of Blockchain.”

catchthecoin.com/blockchain-cutting-edge-company-founder-on-how-to-stay-legal-in-china/

Be quick to buy faggots, this one will moon hard.

this coin has been around for a week in the western exchanges world. no one has heavy bags haha.

Respective Market Caps:
ETP: $31,467,788
QTUM: $737,824,500
NEO: $1,511,980,00

ETH: $28,567,155,669

When Metaverse reaches Qtums market cap, the price per coin will be $32.64

reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/75k238/great_read_on_metaverse_huge_upside_potential/

I've have actually never seen such a bullish coin. Holy shit the stars are aligned for this moon mission

Trying to sell Chinese bags huh

FUCK BITFINEX IS DYING ON ME HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP HURRY UP

Agreed. It got lost with the Chinese FUD. It has been brought back to life. We are the chosen ones. Very few people know about this.

Clearly you can't be bothered to read. How much money have you made in crypto?

I am gonna get dumped on so hard, but still hopin for a tiny bit more profit. You dumping now, right? Fuck, chasing pump and dumps sucks emotionally haha.

Who are you talking to? This is not a PnD coin. Even the whale group says to buy and hold.

d10e.biz/eric-gu/

Going to frame this.

Please God tell me one of you fuckers was not the one who fat fingered ETP-ETH on bitfinex just now. Please let it be indicative of whales.

what the FUCK is a chainlink
I'm going AAAAAALLLLL INNNNN FOR METAVERSE

screencap plz

I think people are saying "pump and dump" and "trying to get rid of heavy bags" and other shit so others sell and they can acumulate. It happened with WTC too.

I'm not going to lie i did the same in WTC reddit, making fake FUD so i can acumulate more.

But they have a plushy!