Can 7 day cardio stuff destroy muscle gains?

sry for the title i try to explain what i mean.

im male and chubby. since a month im going to a gym, every second day for one and a half hour. i know that for muscle growth you need a day off. if you goevery day to gym you will destroy more muscles than you will grow.

but what about cardio stuff? if i am working out every second day, like three days a week... can i do cardio stuff like crosstrainer, bicycle 7 days a week without destroying my gains in my legs?

Read the sticky.

i read it (probably not good enough) and all i gathered was, that you can doboth at a time but you should alternate.
but it didnt say that doing to much cardio will destroy any kind of gain. i really really want to lose my fat. and if more exercise helps... 7 days weight is bullshit, but probably 7 days cardio and 3 days weight will speed my weight loss up.

It wont destroy your gains don't worry, provided you eat enough (never under 25% cal def) and proper

test

i think eating enough is not my problem, more like eating to much.

but on the other hand i changed my diet and now there is way more oats and such in it. i am fed up with me being chubby and lazy and not good looking (and not feeling good).

you shouldn't be doing cardio every single day. you'll lose plenty of weight just doing it on rest days.

more than if i am doing it on "weight" days? as of now i am doing 10 min bicycle cardio as a warm up (pulse about 150), then about 30 min weight stuff, and then 30 min cycling (again with a pulse of at least 150).

>oats
You want to check on a low carb diet bro. NOT KETO MEME. Low carb

this guy is a faggot.

yes you can do cardio 7 days a week. i run every single day and my calves exploded in size.

just make sure you're eating enough.

i am not eating oats like there is no tomorrow. but no pizza anymore, not every day tons of pasta and such. oats with milk and fruits, dark bread and cheese for breakfats and such is what i mean.

>you shouldn't be doing cardio every single day.
You are probably thinking about HIIT. There's literally nothing wrong about doing LISS cardio every single day.

Bro, you need a food scale to weight your carbs.

yeah, but what do you mean in this context? sorry if i am not getting anything, english is my third language... so sorry for anoying anyone.

What's your first?

low german

K I'm assuming you are counting your calories, so a food scale will help you to get a more accurate reading about what you are actually eating. If you want to loose weight and you are actually fat, you need to cut on the carbs. Simple as that. So no more oats for breakfast, just scrambled eggs with some vegetable and a glass of milk. You can eat pasta for instance, but limit your portion (40 grams of dry pasta equals to about 100 grams of boiled pasta, and that is about 150 cals) and add a ridiculous amount of veggies to your diet. Things like cabbage, celery and leafy greens you can eat literally all you want.

not fat, just chubby... but i was skinny in my teens, so i really really dont like it that way.

the crucial wuestion is... what do i eat to have the feeling of a full stomach, without malnutrition?

and thanks for the answeres. you are awesome.

I feel you. I was in your exact situation a couple of years ago. That's why I'm telling you that you can actually do cardio everyday as long as it's LISS and not HIIT, and to drop on the carbs.

Did the same as you, oats, and rye bread, and seriouslly it's just fooling yourself. Or it was for me. Forget about bread and oats, and allow yourself that 100 grams of boiled pasta 2 times a week, or 50 grams of brown rice. Google Quinoa btw.

What helped me was making huge stir fries always with: cabbage, carrots, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower and some protein (chicken, pork, beef, fish). All those veggies you can eat tons without any regret.

Also fixing huge cabbage, celery, carrot and lettuce salads (dressing it with vinegar and lemon juice)

For breakfast a couple scrambled eggs, with ricotta and a tomato

For snacks celery and carrot sticks, green apples, etc.

Provided you are not retarded about cooking, things will be easy for you. If you don't and depend on processed junk, it's going to be a little bit more hard for you but you'll get the hand of it.

could i switch "meat-protein" with leguminous plants and such? because then i can cook for my vegetarian gf and me and we dont need two dishes.

>could i switch "meat-protein" with leguminous plants and such?
Didn't work for me. Still 100 grams of beans is always good for you once a week.

In your position I would just make stir fries with vegetables and just add the meat on the side just for you. That way you cah share the veggies with her.

Other way this could work for you is making omellettes or fritattas with swiss chard, spinach, carrots, etc. The eggs will help with your protein needs but you don't want too many of those in your daily diet and you'll still need meat (whatever the source of it) on the side of your dish.

What I'm trying to say is that you just cook your protein in a different pot instead of all together.

you are the best. really, truly thank you.

No problem bro. Best of lucks