How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

How does this make you feel Veeky Forums?

Why should it make us feel anything? It is a reflection of reality, and anyone who disagrees is an idiot. All short men deserve to kill themselves or become isolated from society. Myself included.

lol @ manlet

Good to see female hypergamy, hypocrisy, double standards, entitlement and misandry summed up in one picture.

Disgusting humans.

tell em

It's just a reminder that I should be focusing on my path to enlightenment instead of practicing futility by attempting to attract girls.

>t. 5'7" manlet

This makes me crack up. I'm 5'10" so not the tallest guy in the world, but petite women are fifty times better than tall women in terms of attractiveness almost every time.

i fucking love short small tit girls... am i a fucking pedophile?

This. I don't know what it is about tall girls, but 1/2 the time they have a total horseface.
Short stacked girls a qt, and they're much easier to impress with an average height.
t. 6'1

Glad that I'm not a manlet

>I don't know what it is about tall girls, but 1/2 the time they have a total horseface

More growth hormone = more growth in lower face

>when a chick over 150lb asks for your number

no, you're settling

Be the exception

lmao as if you don't give it to her immediatly and wake up right after

lmaoing hard hahahahah

proud 5'7 here.

perfect height, not too tall, not too short.

Nah, cunt. I've pulled better puss than your lot.

thats totally me

how did you know

are you sure about that?

I'm 5'8" and I have the number of two 6' girls in my phone though

yeah, im pretty sure about that.

I'd rather be 5'7 then 6''

As long as your charasmatic, or an interesting person height wont really matter. You can be as tall as you want, but if you're an fucking autist gl pulling girls. Good thing im into petites anyway.

unless you're really attractive, approaching a taller (attractive) female is just asking for it

funny how theres all these hot girls wanting tall guys. yet they are single....wtf? they should have no problem finding a hot rich tall guy. Modern feminism has destroyed relationships in general, so i dont really care what women want anyway.

usually there's a picture in to comment section about when a girl fatter than you asks for your number

like I said earlier, I'm 5'10'' and never really felt like I wasn't tall enough in my life.

There are times I wondered what it would be like to be a giant, but I mean, I've also wondered what it would be like to be a dog or a midget or a sumo wrestler.

short people live longer

Why are people interested in tall chicks anyway? It's a sign of low estrogen levels.

Yeah I'm 5'9 and it's glorious; these virgins that are hypnotized by internet memes are hilarious to me.

you don't have any idea what it feels like approaching girls when you're athletic and tall. let me tell you, you're missing out on that one.

i bet you're just fine in the long run but for first impressions height is great.

Probably British

no it's not

it feels like fucking a woman rather than a child. if you're tall it looks way better on photos. also tall girls give better reacharounds.

not him, and I don't doubt it, but considering I haven't ever really had issues with women I can't say that I am missing out on something so great that it invalidates the existence of any man under 6 feet.

>daily reminder if you're not a 6 foot chad making 100k a year and dont drive a nice car, women don't want to breed with you

Sure, first impression height is great, but trust me, other factors play a big role too, not just height.

I speak from experience. Maybe it's different over there in the USA but here in The Netherlands it's different.

Literally the only reason 6'0 is used as the manlet cut off is because human brains are wired to round up. ''5'11'' doesn't sound as complete as ''6'0''.

In Europe the cut off is like 180 cm and that's 5'11.
It's because we're autistic about numbers really.

sucks for all you sub 6 footers, you'll never have this

hahaha, hey man if that's what your heart tells you then good for you.

do you ever wonder how much more fulfilling life would be if you were able to get women who are attracted to your personality and character rather than your looks? You are missing out on some amazing women.

Maybe google something before you make an ass out of yourself.

Well I guess that explains why at 5'10'' I don't feel like I'm missing out on much.

I feel for the guys that are like 5'1'' though

You're tall enough dude dont worry. Just ignore those idiotic ''manlet'' threads.

>I am missing out on something so great that it invalidates the existence of any man under 6 feet.
that's a strawman. my point is that there is no advantage to being short.

ye i know man. isn't 6'1 standard for girls in netherlands? ive heard the strangest things.

>tattooed
>pierced
>smokes
>single mother
wow, what a catch

>do you ever wonder how much more fulfilling life would be if you were able to get women who are attracted to your personality and character rather than your looks? You are missing out on some amazing women.
that's a false dilemma. almost got me there buddy.

I think that was his point.
At least I hope so for his sake.

>tattooed
>piercings
>has a baby
>Sales
>only high school education
>Says "Pisces" in her Ethnicity
>5'7''

thanks for the top tier joke user

Not great, obviously. I'm 5'5" and it really sucks. What especially sucks, though, is that there's nobody out there to defend short guys. Statistically, short men have it worse in life than most people. They're more likely to kill themselves, more likely to make less money, more likely to be less happy, etc., but everyone continuously shits on them. And if I ever complain about it, I get met with, "Napoleon Complex!" or, "You don't have it bad as women/black people/homosexuals/other group of people who have folks different from them who support them," or, "Well I have a short friend who does just fine!"

I have a friend who's 6'2 or so whose sister is ~6'. She complained to him before about tall guys getting with short girls because she feels like tall guys should only get with tall girls. What this means is that short guys get nothing.

It's a fact of life, but it sucks. If only prostitutes were cheaper and legal.

Manlet threads in a nutshell

Is it? I'm not trying to strawman brother. I suppose that was a response to the meme that short dudes should just kill themselves and I always felt for them because I'm not 6 feet tall either.

good, she looks like a disgusting human being; if you want to know what gives it away:

tattoos
using online dating sites
caked on make up
pictures where her face are photoshopped into oblivion (where is your face bitch)
smokes

yeah im super jealous.

Yeah I'm about the same height and I live in the tallest nation of the world (The Netherlands) and I never feel short, even though some of my friends are like 6'5''.

>online dating

let the record show that i do not represent the meme.

It doesn't.

there is no advantage to being tall either

>Tall girls whining about short girls

I fucking love hearing about this. Music to my ears really. Sorry about the hand you were dealt man, but you really need to remain optimistic. Be a nice guy, be firm, and be logical and well-versed in subjects you find interesting. Also, have a job.

And before long you WILL meet a decent 5 foot girl. How old are you?

5'10 also. Never felt insecure about my height.

also

>only face pics

fat

>tfw don't give a fuck about a womans height i just require nice tits and ass

feels great to be honest. I'm not too picky where i cant find anything, but my standards arent so low where i date crazy gross bitches

except ofcourse more impactful first impressions, have more successful careers in general, reach higher peaks in terms of athletic performance, getting more attention from women in general. i think ive read something about less heart disease too.

I'm 6'1 so I don't care. I'm not considered tall, but I'm above avarage and very very seldomly meet women taller than me.

It's a shitty age group to be in. I've never had a girlfriend and I feel like I'm gonna have to wait another ten years to have a chance. You know, when women finally break off those long relationships they started in their 20s and are more desperate than they were in their early-mid 20s because their clock is ticking away and the selection is slim pickins.

I know I've got nothin' going for me. Didn't graduate college, mediocre job, no hobbies, can barely dress myself. But even if I did change all that, I'd still be short. I hung out with that friend I mentioned who has the same qualities as me 'cept he's 6'2" and when we went to get some food, I saw some chick clearly 'mirin' him. I'll never get that. I look at women and they look away. I can't blame them, it's just disheartening.

>isn't 6'1 standard for girls in netherlands?

6'0 is the average height for males in the Netherlands, so no.

I agrre on all points except I don't think that using dating sites is that bad. These days 1/4 relationships starts via online dating, so it's not that odd/uncommon anymore.

> implying anyone ever wants a taller girl's number.

ive fucked girls from meeting in person and from online and i can safely say online dating is worse. If she has to resort to online dating then that's a serious red flag. Much worse for a woman to use online dating than a guy

yes me

I'm 6'3. But feels bad for my good friend manlets.

try grindr then lmao fagogtf

>no hobbies
>can barely dress myself

Eh, you should change that even if it isn't to get girls. Do it for YOU.

When you start focusing on yourself more you stop worrying about everyone else.

hey lanklets, i have found your soul mate. Shes perfect for you lankly mclanklets

Perfect height would be 6'1.

t. 5'9 manlet living in the netherlands

I mean, I'd probably be able to do that if I stayed home everyday and did nothing. But as soon as I start interacting with others at work or when a friend comes over to lift, thoughts go out the window. I want what they want and it makes me feel like shit that I don't got it.

I used to deny that, thinking, "I'm a better person than that!" But I really am not.

I don't really care because it doesn't directly affect me. Still, I'll bet you cash money those same women would bitch if they saw a man saying they wouldn't date over a certain weight.

You know what? This nigga's on to something

There are 6 people in my family older than 100 and not one of them is more than 5'5.

Fuckin weird, bruh.

nigger, the only hobby you need is getting drunk, chasing pussy, and making money.

be chad, not some beta fuckwit trying to improve himself.

heres a much better example

if your height starts with a 5 you will never pro-create with this

life is tough bros

Yeah dude but, you don't know their problems.

Case in point: My friends and associates think I have it made. There are skeletons in the closet though.

Remember: Almost EVERYONE projects only the best parts of them. Chances are they have awful things going on somewhere. The grass is greener mentality is one you need to avoid for your own sake.

Even at 5'8 I would have my standards. In no way I'm into giraffes.

>implying submissiveness isn't an essential aspect of femininity
>implying tiny petite women aren't the easiest to dominate
Keep fuckin giant manly bodies my dude.

>getting drunk as a pasttime

Yeah I'm good on that. I can get pussy and make money but still have hobbies.

hey everyone is entitled to having preferences

if a girl has small tits, no ass, or is older than 23, I ignore her too

Seeing as how they're all in relationships or capable of being in relationships, their problems aren't shit.

My gym crush is about 5 foot 9, and I'm a 5 foot 7 manlet. She's so beautiful, but I feel short and inadequate. She doesn't even notice me because I'm a fucking midget.

looked up her IG.

fat.

>neck tattoo with a kid

such a prize

>People that are too serious freak me out
Top ideology.
>Think of yourself as a cowboy
lolwut

>>implying tiny petite women aren't the easiest to dominate
dominating a toddler is easy too

>Keep fuckin giant manly bodies my dude.
will do m8

>height requirements for men
>but there is an entire movement dedicated to convincing men that fat women are worth fucking and settling down with

women are seriously the dumbest creatures on the earth

could be worse, you could be asian

southern girl

too many fucking wannabe cowboys. it's larp cosplay for men. like some faggot who walks around dressed like a cop but isn't a cop.

I'm surprised the kid isn't black

>undisclosed body type
what could it be??

modern feminism rights have completely put the ball in the womans court, giving her all the control on what she "wants" and "needs" but it never ends up making sense. Hence why marriage rates and birth rates are so low compared to the 1950's. Fuck these threads. We gotta vote trump and get america back on track.

everyone shut the fuck up and lift.

Men are more dumberer. They keep fucking the women.

I'm engaged. 6'2''. Fit.

Currently going through depression ever since I gained legal power of attorney over my mother before she died of cancer. Brothers and sisters are hateful because she didn't leave them anything because they are all drug addicts or worse. My family is pretty much dead and its hard to move on.

We all have our issues, bro. You sound like you do what Jenny Craig does with food, but to other people's lives. Stop.

>dominating a toddler is easy too
The experience of dominating women as a man is not the same as dominating children as an adult. One naturally extends from sexual difference, the other is a mental illness and abusive because children can't consent.

But keep doing mental gymnastics to justify your latent homosexuality.