Kurds

How Leftists and Achmeds yell about Israel alledgedly keeping the Palestinians down, but don't yell half as hard over all the abuse Kurds got. Especially the Yazidis with how they're getting raped and enslaved by Achmeds in Iraq.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
kurdishdna.blogspot.com/2012/06/kurdish-autosomal-dna.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop speaking ebonics

Pretty sure Kurds are farm animals though

>don't yell half as hard over all the abuse Kurds got
Kurds are just Iranian nomads who are being fed separatist propaganda by the West. They are merely tools for the West's interests. If the Kurds were smart, they would support Pan-Iranian movements rather than fueling separatist tendencies.

>Kurds are just Iranian nomads who are being fed separatist propaganda by the West. They are merely tools for the West's interests. If the Kurds were smart, they would support Pan-Iranian movements rather than fueling separatist tendencies.

Shut up, moron.

You are right about Westerner's using Kurds but they are a distinct ethnic group. Keep shilling your (((Turk)) propaganda.

>but they are a distinct ethnic group
Kurds and Persians are as close as Scots and Brits. You are idiots who are going to destabilize the Middle East more. What Iranian peoples need now is not more separatist bullshit but actual movement to unify.

>but actual movement to unify.

Unify with your own people, your desire to mix with ours is in itself a Western concept.

You are Iranian peoples, and we will not tolerate you becoming Western pawns. By denying your link to Iranshahr, you have stepped outside of permissible bounds. I've just noticed the Wikipedia has been edited and distorted recently...

We, Persians, will blow you out of the water. You have stepped outside permissible bounds. You are not merely attacking the regime at this point, you are attacking both Ardeshir and Cyrus' legacy. We will burn all of you.

Jamshid's Cup does not belong to you.
The light of the Farahavar does not belong to you at this point.

kurds are abominations
t. read the qoran

The Fire belongs to us, your people sold yourselves for (((Islam))). A desert, Abrahamic religion.

We Kurds are the last Pagans.

Sieg Heil

>t. read the qoran
No

>What Iranian peoples need now is not more separatist bullshit but actual movement to unify.

Unify under the fucking clerics you mean, no doubt. Literally fucking everyone hates you, Iran.

Wtf are you talking about. Kurds have been Islamic as long as Persians. You're buying revisionist bullshit, retard.

Also, the IRI was initially backed by Carter's administration. I have sources on that too. You retarded Kurds should be focusing on reunifying your Persian brothers and not fomenting separatist tendencies. You should reunite with Persians, Tajiks, and more -- not work to splinter nations.

>We Kurds are the last Pagans.
Are the Zoroastrians in Yazd, Iran Kurdish? No. You're a fucking idiot.

>Unify under the fucking clerics you mean, no doubt.
Khomeini was backed by Carter's administration. I don't like the IRI, but the USA is now supporting MEK/NCRI (parent groups) who are Islamists AND Marxist-influenced. They have a history of being cultist and are far worse than the present regime.

>Literally fucking everyone hates you, Iran.
The Middle East is in deep shit. Everyone hate everyone. What Iranians need to do is work to create an "Iranian Union", which includes Kurds, Persians, and others tired of Islam. Trying to foment separatist tendencies is not good for anyone and playing into the hands of (((those))) who want to fuck with all of us (and they have).

>Kurds have been Islamic as long as Persians

Kurds aren't really Islamic and all Kurdish traditions are Pagan.

>others tired of Islam.
>tired of Islam
>ruled by Clerics
>tired of Islam

Iran is no longer the moderate, modern nation it was before the revolutions.

>Currently re-thinking my political stance
I dunno when I was super leftist, I knew lots of other students who identified an independent Kurdistan as being a positive in addition to Palestine.

>Kurds aren't really Islamic
Uh, yeah you are.

>all Kurdish traditions are Pagan.
Majority of Persian traditions are Pagan too.

Listen. Your goal should not be divide Iranian people more. It should be to reunify and work together to secularize. If you people constantly fight for independence, it would lead to a weakening your neighbors. What's better is to seek reunification under Greater Iran, help establish a new empire that can even be Zoroastrian if need be.

I know, but I'm saying Carter's administration backed Khomeini because the Shah was no longer being an OPEC puppet. I have sources.

Carter's administrated backed Khomeini because the Shah was no longer being an OPEC puppet:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint (look it up)

Read this. The Westerners will backstab you if you continue to play into their game. You need to seek reunification or establishing a new Greater Iranian empire -- not seeking to create a petty state. You are fucking Iranians, the same as Persians, Tajiks, Lurs, Azeris, Ossetians, etc.

>help establish a new empire that can even be Zoroastrian if need be.

The Persian Empire has had its day, anyone who has studied history knows that such idealised visions of reestablishing empires never pans out.

This Modernity will consume us all, there is no fighting it.

The Westerners completely own my people as do the Jews in Israel, they want war with Iran to establish their Greater nation and we will be used like Pawns.

That being said, I have no interest in uniting with you in the fight against this Jewish menace, my people have suffered and laboured for hundreds of years, denied even our identity when it is accepted that we are distinct.

The next 100 years will not be kind to either of us. They will destroy the traditional middle-east, just as they destroyed the traditional Europa.

Yes, the US fucked Iran hard and selfishly, I'm not denying that. But it doesn't change the fact that Iran is in absolutely no position to suddenly lead a coalition of the Arabian Peninsula - Saudi Arabia is how it is exactly because of their fear of Iranian influence.

>you are fucking Iranians, the same as Persians
HAH. No, no they KILLED the Persians, who were Zoroastrians, and the true creators of all that lauded civilization they stole. The Muslims were bedouin warlords usurping the fire of Zoroaster.

>They will destroy the traditional middle-east, just as they destroyed the traditional Europa.
You say this like it's a bad thing

>You say this like it's a bad thing

t. Neoliberal Jew

>anyone who has studied history knows that such idealised visions of reestablishing empires never pans out.
The Sassanian empire was basically that. Samanids were to some extent also. Mongols did more damage than Arabs honestly.

>even our identity when it is accepted that we are distinct.
The "distinctiveness" of your identity was a recent creation from 60 yrs ago, idiot.

Pick up a history book.

You Kurds cluster very closely with Persians in Iran.

We are the same fucking people, idiot.

I advise you Kurds to read this:

Racially, you Kurds cluster very closely to Iranians because are differences are marginal, much like Brits and Scots.

Do you actually know any leftists you cuck? All of them are freaking out over muh Kurdistan

>Racially
whogivesafuck.jpg

Kurds literally are devil worshippers to the Muslims

Kurds want to be left alone to do their own thing, any time they even THINK about enforcing their own homeland their neighbors freak out and attack them. Happened in Iraq recently.

Kurds aren't saints by any stretch, but at least they aren't this new brand of Daesh tier lunatics destroying the middle east

>much like Brits and Scots.
whiteboi here, you know the brits and scots hattteeee each other right? Ironically for similar reasons - religious schism.

I know, and I don't think it's productive for anything. It's like brothers fighting each other. The only difference is the Western elites are fueling "ethnic" differences among Iranian ethnic groups to Balkanize the region.

Are you a Jew? It sounds to me you're getting involved where you shouldn't be, Shlomo.

The vast majority of Persians have always viewed Kurds as a part of their tribe, and they are both ethnically and racially. You saying, "Who the fuck cares?" makes me question your motive.

>and they are both ethnically and racially
very similar*

And I gave stats to back it up.

I say we arm the Kurds and let them carve out their own dominions. Let them have all of Anatolia and Northern Iraq.

Careful, thats what we did with the Jews and look whats happened to the west bank

No, this is not permissible. You will deal with a new brand of terrorism if you do this. It's not your business to get in-between the fight of two brothers and manipulate them for your geopolitical interests.