>tfw conscientiousness is the second most important factor in success

>tfw too intelligent to be intelligent

Really makes you lift

tfw too

>too strong to be intelligent

Just kill themselves or what?

>too stupid to be strong and intelligent

Go home team Valor.

After so long, you do reach a point amid all of your overthinking when you realize you kind of have to just stop, choose some BS to believe, and reinforce said belief until you're happy.

Another user here. I actually did try this but this idea is bs as well. I now focus on logic and science to explain the world around me. It makes me happy and apparently I am "so intelligent".

You can have a belief system all your own and still be logical. Belief modification is really only necessary to overcome personal obstacles like depression/shame/guilt/anxiety/whatever. You kinda have to strike a balance between fabrication and reality.

Youre an idiot.

This is the only way and you wouldve realized this by 17 had you *actually* been an intelligent person.

Dude I love that mentality. After the whole "le everything is nothing" phase, I luckily went straight to realizing that the pursuit of happiness is the only thing worth pursuing, and how do you be happy? By using your mind and all of your past experiences to go out and experience the world, have fun, go on adventures, and learn more about the world so you can perceive it better. I really don't give a shit if this mentality is perceived as stupid, because all that matters is the fact that before it, I had a minimal will to live, and no purpose in life, and now I have an immensley strong will to live, and love my life

Lol

It is funny tho that the most "intelligent" people seem to be the ones that need to constantly valudate said intellect by referencing it

:)

>tfw too many chromosomes to lift

You will find in life, broseph, that many of the so-called 'intelligent' people struggle with their own personal obstacles the most.

Some of the most content people are those that are referred to as 'simple' or 'stupid'.

Embrace not being the most analytical or logical man in the room, that is usually the guy getting in stupid arguments over petty shit and fending off women with his 'brains'.

>tfw too intelligent to lift
>tfw too stupid to contribute to society
>tfw smart just enough to solve captcha and shitpost on a vietnamese rice farming board

Can't agree enough my dude
Perhaps the most "intelligent" thing to do is to realize that by believing yourself to be "intelligent" or any good trait for that matter, you're just letting your existence be restricted and reduced to words. "Intelligent" people like to look down on "dumb" people because they like objectifying others so much, they even do it to themselves. They struggle with personal obstacles because they cannot know themselves when the only thing they know is that they are "intelligent". My way of doing things is building myself the way I want, so that I know and love myself, and have full control over my mind and body.
You sound like you're having a kick ass life with that mentality user, thanks for the advice

This killed me
Fuck you whoever posted it
The other post cheered me but you just brought back down

Die and take me with you