How does one become emotionless?

How does one become emotionless?

It all depends what you've been through.
When it all comes to the point you're overseeing the precipice... Just jump...

Damage to the pre frontal cortex

Wrong board

Also this. Look up lobotomy

kill your mirror neurons

or do shrooms and realize how disconnected everyone is from reality.

Just stare long enough into the void and you'll care not for anything but yourself.

>tfw you think you've finally achieved detachment
>can't get a grill out of your mind

wtf am I so weak?

Take acetaminophen. It blunts social pain and may make you a sociopath over time. Google "acetaminophen sociopath" for more info.

Don't take too fucking much or go out drinking when you've taken a lot or you'll need a new liver.

>thinking shrooms don't disconnect you from reality
>blame others for you being useless because they're not on drugs

>thinking that its possible to get one of the most important biological drives out of your mind

thank god that shitty people at least collide realistically with our desire to have friends, making you feel comfortable enough to have none if you are surrounded by mongoloids.

But grils...thats a different story.

the pain body. basically you get a thrill from suffering because pain is a stimulant.

go read eckhart tolle

Live by yourself and speak to no one you don't have to. Do nothing of value. You'll be miserable for months if not years and then you'll go numb. Bingo.

Have a bullying father, a bipolar mother addicted to anti-depressants, throw in a healthy dose of being alienated from your peers and a sprinkle of how pointless our existence is

Worked for me!

Heeeeeeeeee
rrrrrooooooooooooooo
iiiiiinnn

not worth it

I want the opposite. I want to have emotions again.

I can't remember the last time I was truly excited for something.

>this
I fucking hate psychedelic fags

facts yo. facts

>you get a thrill from suffering
>thrill from suffering

Lmao at your shitty psuedo-Buddhist new age philosophy. Go peddle your snake oil on /x/

>shrooms literally kill off your connections in the brain
>helps those with PTSD, trauma's and some other problems like addictions because it severs the connections
>but it also forces down nihilism
>if someone consumes enough of them in the right dose, they will escape their childhood conditioning and realize that everything is fucked.
>unable to socialize with those who are still in the conditioning.

im like this but have never done shrooms....

reading into Stoicism and some pretty serious depression during my freshman year of college did it for me

>get brain damage
>damaged brain thinks it's just broken some conditioning and is seeing a truth others can't
>It's just a damaged brain and everyone avoids you because you're obviously nuts

Drugfags who think they're enlightened are the worst

You'd have to be really old, if you're still youngish then neuroplasticity will restore your shit

In this case the mind is more powerful than the brain. Just rationalize everything and implement some kind of escapism method like drugs or vidya or even working out or hell all 3

not my fault you refuse to understand the science behind what you're claiming is mysticism. it doesn't really matter how you find mindfulness as long as you find it.

>stoicism
>2nd C BCE attempts to avoid the planning fallacy

kek

enjoy your bad decisions, kiddo

Yes

Ketamine+mushrooms+rekt threads

>Have a bullying father
Yea

>A bipolar mother addicted to anti-depressants
Holy shit that fits her description

>alienated from your peers
parents literally looked down upon having friends and actively sought to discourage healthy relationships because they feared the influence outside forces might have on our lives.... turns out this did much more damage than good. Exmp: they forced me to stop going to chess club because I didn't come home at the exact time I stated(arrived 30 mins late). This was literally because the bros driving me home would routinely buy us McD's.

>sprinkle of how pointless our existence is
not only this user. All the effort that I have to put in to make it to baseline(normie tier). Is literally where most people start off in life. I'm emotionally handicapped to the point that I find it a better solution to subdue my emotions rather than going through the arduous task of emotional maturation.

Trip on a basketball in first grade causing an arachnohemmorage and frontal lobe damage.