Is there a way to get a climbers physique without climbing? I'm asking for a friend

Is there a way to get a climbers physique without climbing? I'm asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

stankova.net/climbing.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just climb indoors u cheeky cunt

There are no large hard to scale structures in my apartment.
Also just asking for a friend

calisthenics + low bodyfat%

Probably, but the easiest way would just be to start climbing. Why don't you want to climb? It's cool and fun and you might make some friends.

Nope, that's the only way. Climbers develop special muscles that can only be attained through scaling rocks, walls, etc. There are no other activities that can develop the special climbing muscles, so it looks like your friend is shit out of luck.

Not really, climbers use some unisual musclegroups heavily leading to a pretty unique "disproportionate" musculature. A normal calisthenics routine won't do that.
I don't want my friend to die but I think it's a hot look

He lives in the Netherlands.

I guess just do every pull up variation you can think of.

You mean
Your friend thinks it's a hot look

You'll only die if you do stupid shit. Respect your gear, learn proper protocol, and you'll be fine.
I'm sure there are places to climb in the netherlands.

Bouldering.

No, I want my friend to do it because it'd be hot

Lol you havent seen the netherlands on a map

Find a gym

why do you idiots keep repeating these climbing memes? do you actually think "climbers physique" is a thing or that climbing builds forearms?

pic related. one of the top climbers in the world

I have...
Why do you think there won't be anywhere to climb?

same guy

they dont realize that the less you weigh the great an advantage you have when climbing

theyre really stupid

stankova.net/climbing.htm

Not much outdoor stuff but there's places

THANK YOU CLIMBING SKELY

Oh yeah? Why does he have a giraffe neck then? And who in the thread said climbing makes you big?

Oops that was a response to

I know where this is going and bitch u leave that poor bastard alone right now. People shouldnt change there bodys for the bitch that put them in the friend zone

He's not really in the friend zone though...

Pullups. One-arm pullups. Muscle-ups. Various core work. Eat below maintenance until you barely exist. Never work legs.

There you go...extra lean, extra tiny ottermode, er, climbermode.

just boulder indoors unless your a total retarded i think its pretty hard to kill yourself doing it. you might break a foot but thats about it.

now imagine if he eat at a surplus

legs is actually an important part of climbing, if conserves a lot of energy if you get high feet and stand up rather than just doing fucking pull ups.

Hmm my bad then, but if hes not in ur pants hes currently in the friend zone. keep that in mind -.-

Did someone climb your family or something,?

>"climbing only makes you look like Adam ondra lol!"
>tony yaniro has apparently been lost to history

not that guy but not everything revolves around sex

No need to be able to do more than bodyweight squats...which are kind of a given, though.

Depends on who you ask if you are asking a healthy teenage/adult male you would be wrong.

Assuming all other basic needs are met which they normaly are so yeah... sorry

John long, circa mid 1970's

>implying this dude has his physique from climbing
Climbing doesnt build your chest and shoulders, i bet he lifted.

Jim Bridwell, farthest left. Climbing El Capitan in a day builds a whole different physique than anything Ondra would ever have to go though

Guy was a pull up fiend, but he also was an amazing off width crack climber. That's where the shoulders and chest come in, it's the most physical form of climbing there is

I find complex boulder climbers like ondra the most attractive. Just not Ondra specifically

>now imagine if he eat at a surplus
then he would be bad at his style of climbing because he would be heavy

how many calories do you think adam ondra burns through just screaming?

What exactly is a "complex boulderer?" Seems to be more of a sport climber anyways

This.

What kind of bod is sport bod?

CRAAWLIING INN MY SKIIIN