What tattoos do you have or plan on getting? pic related it's me

What tattoos do you have or plan on getting? pic related it's me.

Idubbbz?
Go back to making shit videos

No, I hate tattoos just like I hate designed t-shirts

A tribal Dragon running down my arm

A big ole' drill, going from my left shoulder and pointing towards my center/heart.

It's going to have some green power effects, as well as the kanji for ore wo dare da to omotte yagaru in purple down the spiral of the drill.

It's weeb as fuck, yeah, I know. But this fucking anime was one of the contributing factors towards me going from a on-the-verge-of-killing-myself-either-through-bullet-or-heart-attack 400lb fat fuck, to a 200lb wojak-looking motherfucker on his way to making it.

Haha, i like you user.
Definitely gonna make it

Tarot cards along my arms, maybe a purple star near my neck

>green power effects
>kanji...in purple

thanks doc

>star near my neck

Thats an exclusive women tattoo, just a heads up

You're gonna regret it a few months from now.

>have wanted it for months now
>aren't getting it until I get loose skin surgery, which isnt until Jan 2017 at the absolute earliest

k

$7.25/hr on my lower back

I'd like to get a retro space girl tatoo

I'm not even buddhist, I just think these designs look cool.

geometric bear on thigh, plan on getting a geometric styled mandala around it and covering my entire leg in linework/dotwork/patterning

You will regret it later on that's a fact.

whatever you say, user

We're in Veeky Forums. Ofcourse I know its a JoJo reference.
It doesn't change the fact that people consider neck-stars as feminine/for women tattoos

Not trying to persuade you to not getting it, I love JoJo but figured I might be the one to warn you before rather than after

This. stars are faggot tier

I want an old school panther on one of my knees

>have or plan on getting
how about i dont plan on getting any because im not a degenerate trailer trash piece of shit?

kek

None, tattos are fucking degenerate and anyone that gets em is a huge poser. Why the fuck would you want to cover up your gains with someone elses artwork? It's not esoteric with deep meaning, it's bullshit and you are a faggot (if you have one).

this nigger

Let him do what he wants his body is already destroyed

>i'm here for the job interview

I'd like to get a hiphop related tatoo such as picrelated

I'm gonna get a tattoo of Waldo behind my ear

>standing in line
>random guy behind me says "found him"

Pic related, on my ass

wow that's pretty rad bro!
I suggest you also get a picrelated so you can reply with ''look! I got a mustache! lollllll!''

The only tattoo I would even consider is a tattoo for completing the thru-hike of the AT I plan on doing.

Fag

I'd like something like this. Why swimmers always place their tattoos in the Adonis belt area?

Forgot the pic

Tattoos are for faggots with no personality

/thread

NIGGER FAGGOT!