Guys I'm 18 with gyno and probably hormonal problems from my shit diet as a teen (was obese and 280lbs by 15...

Guys I'm 18 with gyno and probably hormonal problems from my shit diet as a teen (was obese and 280lbs by 15, luckily dropped down to 180ish by senior year) and I'm insanely desperate for some kind of fix to this fucking problem that's fueling my suicidal urges every time I look in the mirror.

I've done a drastic cut with DNP for the last month and a half, and the fat deposits on my chest, thighs and ass haven't changed even slightly while my upper body is looking more and more cut. I fucking hate my life, and want to end it every day. What do? I'm American and basically poor, can't afford insurance can't afford doctor's visits let alone to see an endocrinologist.

What do? Letrozole? DNM HRT? This feels hopeless. The surgery to get rid of my gyno would be outrageously expensivee and I'm already living paycheck to paycheck, have to pay for my own college etc.

It's a fucking joke but I have to make the choice of paying for tuition or paying for a surgery that I'm terrified of, which probably wouldn't even help to make me less suicidal.
i can post pics if it makes a difference but id rather not

Gonna need pics to see if this is as severe as you make it sound

Don't fucking touch steroids
Stay strong, use letro if you need, but you're a healthy teen.
I used to have very mild gyno, after cutting milk and dosing kelp tabs it went away. Fix your diet man. Milk is high estro

If you were going to suicide you would have done it already, you fucking pussy

Post a pic because we can't trust you and you depressed fucked up mind

nude only

Okay hold on
I haven't drank milk since I realized that I had gyno, probably 11 months ago.

OP gyno is not as much of a big deal as people on fit make it.

Just live in the moment and strive to be better than who you were yesterday.

One step at a time.

dude, I've never met someone in my ENTIRE life with a body type like mine. Not even just the gyno, the female centric fat deposits etc etc etc. I'm not saying I have memefelters but I have SOMETHING wrong with me.

No nudes cause it's honestly truly pathetic. I lucked out and have thankfully a regular sized dick at 6.5in but semi-regularly experience ED during sex.

i said nude only idiot

That's it? Are you fucking kidding me??

Once you start lifting that will all go away. You aren't fat anymore. Wide hips is just a meme and you don't actually have bad gyno. Once you build pecs it'll go away

it's not that bad, work hard on your lats, obliques and chest and you'll be fine

That's hardly even gyno man wtf mines worse

I hope you're being serious and for the record I did not make this thread looking for reaffirmation.
here's a before pic from about a year ago when I didn't lift or diet

fat guy legs and womanly hips for days

holy shit

bench press and rows x eternity

and pray you don't have kleinfelters'

You have it worse than me, because mine is almost totally isolated to the areola (large puffy nipples.) I tried all sorts. One thing that really excited me was a quoted study that found an 86% elimination ratio of puberty-induced gyno using a Selective Enzyme Receptor Modulator (SERM) called Raloxifene. It had a higher success ratio than the ubiquitous Tamoxifen, and I went ahead and bought a three month supply of the shit for £70. Hammered triple the recommended dosage and blazed thru it for three months... saw no marked improvement at all. In fact all it did was boost my T levels by 33% and make me extremelly emotional. I cries like a lil bitch when I couldn't find the TV remote, cried myself to sleep every night thinking I was lonely and pathetic.

Anyway that study was for 13 year olds with gyno, I was 19 and the tissue had already consolidated or whatever, but maybe you could try it? I hit puberty really early, had gyno since I was 9. If you hit it later and being a year younger might mean it can hit the glandular fibers there.

Else I think your only option mate is to bulk the fuck up, target your fucking chest with everything you can throw at it. That's what I've been doing for 3 months now and I stg my gains have been unreal in that area. Do chest workouts twice a week 10-12 range, aim for hypertrophy and major cals to give that tissue the fuel it needa to stretch. With a bit of luck you'll end up having sculpted slabs that sag a bit at the bottom, but are so relatively barrel-shaped it will hardly matter.

I'm already halfway there and I'm excited for tge first time in my life. Stay strong brother, gyno is evil but you can't let it define you.

daniel?

Haha no

Is it /real/ gyno? Is there a hard circle behind your nipple?

Yeah I've been thinking about taking letrozole and maybe like mk677 or some shit. I like the idea of non hormonal alternatives to roids

It's not even that bad. Just lift weights. You'll look fine with some muscle. Only person who cares about your man tits is you. It's not like anyone else cares or will even notice

Yes, there's a firmness to the fat deposits in my chest that feels similar to girl's boobs I've squeezed.

Grats, you've gotten farther with a girl than 90% of Veeky Forums.

I don't know but your story remind me of a guys who at 14 looked like a fat chipmunk with tits. He had testosterone imbalance or somehting and when he got on meds he grew like six inches and filled out, now hes a real burly man. It was fucking crazy. He became like a difference person overnight. But he started young so maybe thats the difference

Holy shit this is a relief

Problem is I can't afford to get meds legit. any meds I'd get would have to be UGL. I'd be down to pin but I'm worried about fucking my shit up because I could afford bloods before and after but if something went wrong I wouldn't be able to go to the doctor

Dude, lets get real. Until you swole from good diet and working out, just keep ur shirt on til the lights go out, like 99% of normal people. Just focus on building muscle, and not get all hypochondriac b/c ppl shit post about gyno on a ouija board shit posting forum

Just sucks because I got a lot to cut left

Bump pls

>Dyel?

Do I have gyno Veeky Forums? They stick out like I am a girl all the time.

I've been doing a PSMF for the last month and a half, lifting for the past 3 months.

135x1 bench (dumbbell)
190 working set dual dumbbel squat
60x1 OHP
245x1 trapbar dead

son...

fuck you man.
I was actually gonna have my pre workout oats and now i literally wanna puke and don't even feel like lifting anymore.

they arent that bad stop the bully

Lmao get trt or steroids asap not even kidding. Go to a dr tomorrow.

Those are quite disgusting, actually.

This guy is not a fuckinng heathy teen lmao. This type of body is a huge indicator of fucked up hormones. He almost has a flat stomach and fat legs. Dude, go to a dr right fucking now.

Go see a doctor dude you're turning into a woman.

2 options buddy.

Either go to a doctor and get your hormones checked.

OR

Accept your fate as a low test twink and take on the mantle of the local gym fuccboi.

You look skinnyfat. I bet that your "gyno" is just loose skin from being obese. If you grow your chest you'll fill out.

How the fuck have you had sex?

Do I have gyno Veeky Forums?