Tfw once you have an alcoholic drink you can't stop drinking until you're hammered

>tfw once you have an alcoholic drink you can't stop drinking until you're hammered

is alcohol a gains goblin Veeky Forums?

If you can't exercise self-control with alcohol then quit, you're well on your way towards becoming a binge drinking burnout.

>Has no control of self
>Blame it on inanimate objects
Fat sjw detected

Might be a bit late for that I've been drunk almost everyday for 8 years

>ruined relationships
>gained weight
>lost job

Last drink was on st patricks day and i have lost 50lbs, never felt better

No matter how bad things are they can always get worse

Well OP you're basically the definition of an alcoholic. There is no 1 drink it's either drink till drunk or don't drink at all

>tfw alcoholic

I only drink if I'm at an event that's acceptable to get drunk as fuck at otherwise I can't even have 1

Alcohol kills beneficial gut bacteria, the needed kind that help us digest and break down nutrients. Alcohol literally steals gains. If you drink, spend the next week eating heavy probiotics foods.

>tfw quit drinking beer and switched to vodka and lost 35lbs so far

Beer is horrible for weight gain brahs drink vodka of you need to drink everyday

What if you drink 5 or 6 days a week and not just a couple drinks I mean 10+?

I was drinking vodka. I just drank a lot of it and i eat like a pig when i drink.

Iktf bro if I have one I'm off to crazy land getting wasted, we simply can't drink like normal people and neither can OP

Oh in your case it was the drunk munchies than going to sleep/passing out that made you gain weight

When I start drinking I make sure I won't be eating anything else for the rest of the night and I drink a lot of water before bed, the weights flying off me since quitting beer and drinking vodka instead

you drink way too much if you drink 10 or more drinks 5 days a week

>8 years

How much are you drinking per night?

If you drink 5-6 days a week, you need to cut that down to weekends only or something. Your gut bacteria is in a continual state of dying and struggle to live. I bet your digestion isn't that great..... or your liver for that matter.

Depends. If I drink beer I drink 12 tallboys a night and if I drink liquor I drink a fifth a night

Yeah, also in my case im a fucking alcoholic and i would drink an entire 750ml bottle a day which is a days worth of calories right there.

Yeah same here and sometimes some more beers on top of a fifth of vodka

Took me years to realize my drinking was extreme compared to normal people because my whole family are full blown alcoholic just like I am and I just assumed everyone got drunk everyday

>tfw can't even go to my grandma's for dinner without her giving me a fifth worth of vodka over the course of 2 hours

how is this problem? just get hammered once a week. you can have like 6 shots of whiskey for 420 calories

>genetic alcoholism

I've got that too bro my parents get drunk literally every day since I can remember and I thought it was normal for parents to get stumbling drunk every night and crank music.

The problem is I drink everyday and once I start I can't stop until I drink 750ml of liquor or 10+ beers. I'm making a drink right after I post this and I'm 3/4 done a fifth of vodka

Yeah its a major gains goblin unless you just have a few on weekends or events

Op if you want to stop you might need medical help. Its going to be hell trying to come off that, i know

I've been through withdrawal before and it sucks big time but I've just roughed my way through it but always start drinking within 10 days

If you have been drinking this way for 8 years you should get medical help unless you want to die.

>implying hell die

you need to drink for decades for that to happen

I wasnt implying he will die tommorow, but from the sounds of it his heath has taken a hit.

Maybe he will live for a few more decades but its not going to be enjoyable.

If he keeps it up he will be in really bad shape when he's 35

>8 years
Mate, you've got Cirrhosis for sure

Stop now and salvage what is left of your liver

This

lmao if I drink like that once a month my family thinks im going to die

Lol if I dont drink like that my family thinks something is wrong because they think alcoholism is completely normal and that everyone gets wasted everyday

Beta family confirmed

I don't know how that works so I generally go a few months without drinking then drink like. a fifth throughout the afternoon for a few days.

I purge for a few months, not a drop, so that hopefully I don't build up a tolerance so that it doesn't take more booze to fuck me up and possibly bsod my liver.

Is this a reasonable plan?

Drink your family

Just drink stronger shit
Simple
Vodka barely has any calories

Yeah having a tolerance sucks