Mfw i see a genetic inferior male walking down the street

>mfw i see a genetic inferior male walking down the street

i guess you do a lot of window shopping

>mfw when i'm with a hot girl and i see a genetic inferior male walking a lone

>tfw knowing she wants my superior genetics and not his

>feelsgoodman.jpg

>mfw im telling a coworker about the manlet i saw at chipotle during my lunch break

fuck you nigga that was prob me i love chipotle

>tfw iwn have a genetically superior husbando who will fuck me at a moment's notice

>2016
>not being a ripped 6'2 alpha white handsome male

>tfw i walk past a mob of angry, drunk manlets

>seeing someone in the gym who you know will never make it due to his inferior genetics

>white
ishygddt
half white mixed race master race reporting in.

>mfw cucking you bcuz your girl naturally longs for an exotic cock

>you will never experience life as a human being on planet Earth with this set of genetics

Me too. Do u have to ask for a boost so they can hear your order over the glass shield protecting the delicious chipotle?

i think it would literally be impossible not to get laid with those genetics, at some point women would just rape him

Reminds me of when i had nice long hair and was in way better shape and id go to bars/clubs and women would feel me at their own will

Dont think i need to they havent messed up my order yet. I shout to compensate. I hate being 5'10

literal roman god

if youre not this, you might as well get neutered, no girls will want your jizz

fuck these feels i hate this board

Get some height increasing shoes

> tfw some genetic freakshow asks you how you stay so fit and you tell them you were born this way

It's almost like people have to try in order to stay in shape instead of just waking up that way

>AND THEN i told the it guy if hes ever touched a girl before

Me in the back

you mean when you walk towards a mirror?