> Suspect gf of 4 years might be cheating on me

>> Suspect gf of 4 years might be cheating on me
>>never been like this before

Do I just say fuck it and put her off completely and start looking for new puss tomorrow?

Or should I try and work things out, call her text her etc.

Tough feels brahs. Never thought this shit would happen

OP here.

I'm 22 and have been living with this bitch for the past 3 years.

where do people keep getting new trappy pics from
I WANT HER BACK RIGHT NOW DAMMIT

Go to /adv/ for this kinda stuff.

That's a cute boy.

Why do you think she's cheating on you?
Also pics

Let me just put it this way: Happy girls dont cheat on alpha guys.

If she's actually cheating on you and you can prove it then you break up with her. There is no reason for you to try to work it out.

Like if one thing happened once and she like literally begged you not to break up with her then that's a maybe...a maybe at best to work shit out.

But if shes actively cheating on you?v Why would you ever want to be in a relationship with someone who does that? Fuck 3 years? Like yea, I retract my earlier statement. That's inexcusable.

>her

please stop using the word alpha lol

What makes you think she's cheating on you?

How would you know that?

Because she's a happy girl

judging on the information you've provided with us she is definately 100% cheating on you

my thinking has been different from 18-22, mainly because of my actions. if i stuck with one girl for those years i would be different, today. going through around 12 women (but less sex than if i were in an ltr) and meeting more people in general in those years has brought me to some conclusions:

- you aren't making her life better for her
- shes been bored of the sex
- she finds you hold no interesting self-improvement
- she's been talking with guys on her phone behind your back literally the whole time
- you don't feature one another as a marketable couple in society.
- she doesn't want to identify or associate with you
- start fucking her harder but better than usual
- dump her before she pulls purposely disrespectful shit to set you as an example of sorts in the future
- either way, she will put the blame on you, so get over this social media / girl-gossipping shit immediately
- meet other girls and don't stress shit
- she will contact you a lot, ignore everything or you are mentally weak.
- she will know what really went on and feel more guilt towards herself as years go on. this is an important growing process of sorts.
- you now have more time for independent thought and lifestyle.

why would you put that picture with solid advice

to confuse them, right babe?

saved, it's all true.

^^mosty this

Just find another girl to fuck and you'll have an easier time getting over her.

Losing a girl is nothing but a drop in the ocean my friend. there are always better girls out there, and you're an idiot for not plowing the fields in your 20's

Very well said.

A lot of chumps haven't considered this concept because they're afraid to examine their own behavior and find what's lacking