Help an user out. Is ChainLink worth a look?

I'm going to dump some BNB, and I just sold some BTC (both for a nice profit). I need another fix. I've been ignoring crypto for a few weeks after flipping out over GAS and kicking my cat (he's okay). You guys seem rabid about LINK. Someone give me the quick and dirty so I can know what to read up on before I drop a hot one on it. Thanks anons.

Name any other coin Donald Trump has endorsed.

This

FUN, possibly FLIK, and LINK hodl

It's going to be huge and everyone on here knows it. put your whole portfolio in LINK before it is too late OP.

Basically fuck yourself and DYOR, bitch. Nobody's going to spoonfeed you investments. You fucking retard. Also, stop being a literal nigger and hurting animals.

100% pic related

It's literally a P&D shitcoin without the solution
>DGB 2.0

>can't even shitpost properly
nice ID's rocketman

Wat?

OKay realistic answers only. What will Chainlink be worth during SIBOS? What will it be worth after SIBOS? Is everyone gonna sell at $1?

What will this be worth in December? What will this be worth in 2018? What will this be worth in 2019?

What are the realistic chances of this coin reaching $3, $8 or $20?

Fuck off neet. Like I'm going to drop money on 4chans word alone. I'm just fishing for some useful information, we have some good posters here among the hordes of common white-trash rabble such as yourself.

>t. angry noLINKer

hurrrrr lemme get my crystal ball

Fuck off nigger haven't you got a liquor store to rob

I'm waiting cunt, it's been 38 minutes, what does your crystal ball say?

$5 end of year, $50 in March 2018

$100 million per token by end of week

eoy 2 usd
eoy 2018 8 usd
eoy 2019 50 usd

>shitcoins bow to chainlink
>devs in contact with multinational bankers
>Sergey rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control the blockchain with an iron fist
>own banks all over the world
>direct descendant of the satoshi royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Linkdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Chainlink Babies
>both developers said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Linkdabots inside you right now
>Seregy is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the Sergey. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Chainlink
>The devs are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Chain bang to the end of the universe
>Sergey will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

90c at sibos.
back to 40 after