Been cutting for so long I dream every night of binge eating

>been cutting for so long I dream every night of binge eating

help me Veeky Forums

don't give up bro if you give in now you're accepting defeat i mean you made it this far anyways might as well see it through

Shut the fuck up and keep cutting, fatass.

post a current body pic

>been trying to cut her out of my mind after breakup
>dream of her every night

>been cutting for so long
Why are there so many emo faggots on Veeky Forums?

5'11
140lbs
still have massive moobs

it never ends

Doesn't look like you're lifting, bro. Are you lifting?

9 months cutting, starting strength and bodyweight in protein, with cardio on the off days.

I'll never make it brahs.

Eat foods that curb your appetite. Go by past experience and make sure not to eat foods that are high in sugar or have a high glycemic index, as these make you hungrier.

Don't see cutting as just losing weight. It is just like working out in a way, it is appetite conditioning. The longer you cut, the lower your appetite will be, and the more control you will have.

>Not pounding ephedrine every day like its going out of style

>cutting before bulking

Wtf are you doing nigger

didn't know Mark Rippetoe browsed /fit

I was 185lbs of pure fat (sit on computer and game all day) before this.

I wanna grope your breasts

Why does your house have so much oak?

Gay.

I broke up with her 3 weeks ago. she's leaving the state in 4 days, probably won't be back for years, if ever

this is exactly what I wanted, and why I broke up with her. why does it still hurt

happened to me once or twice when i cut, I loved that shit. the dream food tastes so fucking good, and comes with none of the regret

I feel guilty even in my dreams.

I fucking wake up in cold sweats thinking I've just ingested like 4000 calories of chocolate and panic until I realise it's a dream

You wont get rid of gyno by not eating. You have to cut it literally.