Hey Veeky Forums. my 31 year old girlfriend just lost a lot of weight. how does she look?

hey Veeky Forums. my 31 year old girlfriend just lost a lot of weight. how does she look?

after she lost the weight she asked about opening up our relationship. i'm considering it. should i?

no?

also you're dating a whore, you motivated her to improve herself, now she's going to just want chad's dick, if you don't open it she'll just cheat. leave her.

You're a funny guy.

Check out this 2 to seek all the answers you need

she told me after she lost the weight and put her pics up on okcupid, she has a lot of guys interested in her for the first time in her life.

and she doesn't want to miss out before she gets too old

She's getting hotter and she knows it. Opening up would be a way for her to get back into dating business, while you give her a safety crutch
Open up only if you're ready to lose her, and can find a hotter/better chick afterwards
It's russian roulette otherwise

Yeah... she could be a landwhale and dudes on okcupid would still hit on her.
I made an account for my 300+ lb friend and she STILL gets about 10 messages a day (and about 40 likes). And (surprisingly) they're not all black.
Dudes have no standards.

Also your girlfriend is still unattractive. She has a fat face still and her arm is gross looking.

She was cuter when fat

Dump that fat fuck

I doubt I'd ever get another girlfriend. I'm 29 and 5'7. Most girls won't even consider going out with a guy my height or my age.

thats such a stupid fear.. if youre not happy with what you have now, why would you risk not being happy for the rest of your life when you could always try something new; even if you fail at finding someone new being alone would be better then being a cuck

>considering an open relationship

I thought cucks were a sjw meme. Jesus Christ. I don't know who's worse, your chick for asking or you for quantifying it with a response.

if dubs, you gay

When will they learn?

Tell her what the fuck is she missing out on if she has you?
Stop letting women behave like this and fucking justify it because it destroys them in the long term, then they need other guys to fucking give themselves up for them without any of the benefits in the future and they'll just feel like total wastes. She wants to feel sexy and wanted, do that for her instead of losing her for someone else, unless you're ready to lose her like user said here:Tell her you're not okay with her fucking other people and keeping you on the side because she means a lot, and if she can't accept that you've dodged a bullet. If she doesn't mean a lot then do whatever the fuck you like but i doubt you came to this board for that advice if she didn't mean something to you.

>Gee who hurt you user

found the mgtow neckbeard

who hurt you bro?

>using a stranger's great before and after as an excuse to start an /r9k/ thread on Veeky Forums

You are a bad person.

Being a cuck isn't so bad. Girls have needs too and what's wrong with letting her have a bit of fun with a man who can give her sexual pleasure much better than you can ever dream of as long as she comes back into your warm embrace everyday?

this.

as long as she returns to you at the end of the night (or morning) what does it matter if another guy is helping to give her more pleasure?

christ, the amount of man baby neckbeards on this site who want to keep their women as literal slaves... i just...

ITT: terrible bait

You need to leave your basement.

That's some awfully tempting bait there.

>""""men"""
>year of our Eternal Damnation

Post your girls number so I can run a train on it.

>after she lost the weight she asked about opening up our relationship. i'm considering it. should i?
LOL. Sorry bro, your relationship has like three months left, at best

Looks nasty drop that shit.

I saw her okcupid inbox. She had 3 younger guys who look jacked and chad like offer to take her out for drinks.

:(

>and she doesn't want to miss out before she gets too old
Tell her she can be in a committed relationship, or she can sample a bunch of strange cock.

It's not fucking rocket science

you think her okcupid profile has her flabby ass stomach with the texture of cottage cheese?

whatever this thread is fake anyway. dont believe someone on fit could date someone like that

It's over, bro. There's one question you need to ask yoursef.
Which is gonna be more painful: Breaking up with her now, or her leaving you after fucking a bunch of better looking men while you sat at home watching Netflix?

Kys

having an open relationship doesn't sound so bad.

at least i won't be alone and miserable.

As soon as they see her naked erections will be gone and she will come crying back to you.
She needs surgery... badly

So I assume you'll post the link to her okcupid here, right? You know, so I can check it and see when it was created? Right?
No?
You're full of shit, you say?
Oh... well okay.

jesus christ, men this day and age are absolutely cucked and pathetic.

what happened to white men?

Imagine this scenario: You've had a miserable day. Nothing really noteworthy, just one of those days where everything just takes longer than it should, or doesn't quite work. You come home, you open the front door, and all you really want is to see your girlfriend. For her to smile at you and kiss you on the cheek. Just that little bit of happiness to pick you back up.

But then you remember. Oh yeah, she mentioned she had a date tonight. Your girlfriend isn't there. She's sucking another man's cock.

So you sit down on the couch, turn on the TV, and watch some Bones reruns. You wait for your girlfriend to get home from having sex with another man. You just hope she remembered to brush her teeth at his place before she left. You don't want to smell another man's cum on her breath again.

Apologize or we will call you [..]ist/m

...So you're either fine with her fucking other men, or you aren't. This isn't something to "think" about. It's yes or no, pretty clear, cut-and-dry.

i don't have a choice if i don't want to be alone for the rest of my life

>I doubt I'd ever get another girlfriend
Not with this attitude you ultimate beta

>opening up our relationship
Dump that bitch now.

Cuck. Not even him, you're just literally a cuck if you think letting someone else fuck your GF/Wife is "ok". If you're in a monogamous relationship, you should be both emotionally and physically fulfilled WITH the other person (because nobody can fulfill your life FOR you). If one person can't do that, leave that relationship and find a better one.

sounds like you can't handle competition so you gotta keep your woman constrained to only your dick

You can't find ANYONE else? There are billions of women in this world. You can't find ONE other person who can make you happy?

If the answer is "no", then you need to try to be a better boyfriend/person. Make her want to stay with you instead of the other way around. Then, she either won't want to sleep with other men, or you remind her that she can't sleep with other people and be in a relationship with you, you know, like every other relationship ever?

Feeling stuck in a relationship with a situation you don't want because you feel like you have no other options?

Have you looked up what an emotionally abusive/harmful relationship is?

This is bait but I enjoy it.

Sounds like you don't understand monogamous relationships. If you want an open relationship, fine, IDGAF what you do. I, personally, don't. To me, part of what makes a relationship special is that you've commited to a person. Good times, bad times, you stick it out. Or, you go your separate ways. It's not good times, you're fine, then when a rough patch comes you just go be with other people for a while. What's the fucking point then? How are you supposed to form a deep, lasting bond with a person if you never fucking bother to deal with problems with them?

You'll always have a happy, surface-level connection with that person.

But that's just my opinion. Feel free to disagree, I'm likely not going to be swayed by internet arguments, and I imagine you won't either.

Don't do that to yourself user, my wife did the same thing to me the difference between you and me now is you can stop yourself before you get an assault and battery of a family member charge on yourself. Look everyone has a right to be happy, you also have a right to self respect, and if she isn't going to respect you, you'll never respect yourself. Tell her no, or leave, please for my sake I can't stand to watch another bro go down that road. Also, tell women your story, they eat that shit up dude, you'll definitely get some pity pussy if you two break it off

>lost enough weight for regular males to desire her
>wants to leave your beta ass for a real man
>bout to get cucked

Call her a cunt and get a new girl.
She's still fat though.

It's quite simple. Women can have sex with multiple men and still be in love with their boyfriends or husbands.

Doesn't make it right tho

Nothing you can do about it if every woman has endless amounts of guys wanting to get with her.

Modern women these days CAN have their cake and WILL eat it too.

It's 2016. Get used to sharing your woman.

I'd rather be single for the rest of my life than become a mockery of a man, I watched my mother destroy my father doing that until he finally gave up on life. I won't let it happen to me

sounds like your daddy wasn't alpha enough

Maybe he wasn't, I don't really care, he taught me a lot

How often do you hear that door close? Every week?

>imgur filename

You people have been baited.

Well, it won't be with me. Tell me though, would you mind a man having a wife/GF, and having sex with multiple women on the side?

men don't have as many options as women so they won't happen unless he fucks hookers

regardless most women would never allow that

Feminist blogs =/= mainstream.

And even if I accepted the ludicrous proposition that "modern women" were behaving like you imply, I'll simply search for a woman that believes in the same relationship values as myself.

you won't find it. most modern women have tinder, okcupid, read feminist sites like themarysue and know their own worth

This
I guess Veeky Forums will believe anything that fits their "all women are whores" narrative

please be a troll pleaseeee!!!!

>still baiting

You're either a female or a cuck. Kys ASAP.

She is fuckin disgusting. i wonder how you look like if you put up with this saggy whore.

Although it's "harder" for men without good game, women are not THAT difficult to catch, despite what neckbeards will tell you.

Especially because, in your fantasyland, there are lots of women in open relationships. Men now have a large pool of women looking to have meaningless sex. The "options" suddenly got a lot more open.

While John's "modern woman" is off fucking Chad, John gets time fuck Stacy, who's dating Chad!

Huh, looks like everyone wins!

That's some cuck ass shit. If she asked to open the relationship, you should say no. But saying no won't stop her from fucking another guy, so it seems like she's trying to break up with you anyway

>5'7
Dude will you ever learn?

>You won't find

...Among 3.5 billion people? No? I can find women who fuck for money. Women who are basically brainwashed slaves, who will serve my every whim. Women who want me to whip them until they bleed, and talk dirty for good measure. Women with rape-fantasies, and women who want to be fed until they reach 2000 pounds. Women who want to convert me to Catholocism, or Buddhism, or Islam, or Scientology. Women who want me to be their fuckbuddy, much like you describe.

...But not someone who would like to enter a monogamous relationship.

I'm done here, baitmaster. It was fun while I logically deconstructed your garbage, but I've gotta get to bed. Goodnight, sweet troll. It was fun while it lasted.

I always feel like it's good to argue, even against trolls. It toughens you up, and it makes you strengthen your arguments against different attacks.

God I am disgusted by her

Not even sure if I prefer the before or after version

I've sank pretty damn low at times, but this is outright depressing. Letting your girlfriend advertise herself online and fuck other men because you feel you're too short to find another is a step too far. Dump the saggy belly'd whore and keep your dignity.

Look don't agree to it until you line up a lonely friend to fuck you.

Then agree

Then fuck her in your bed just as your girlfriend gets home from work

Keep doing this everyday

she looks horrible

Do it op. She still looks like shit with all that loose skin. She may get matches but once they see he without clothes they are out. Use this time to hook up with sluts. It's a win win

Do it, OP. Gotta respect the deuces.

Dude, I am 5'7.00000001" and I get lots of pussy...
It HAS to be because you are short!

>You don't want to smell another man's cum on her breath again.

lol what? cum smells after blowjobs? is this coming from experience?

troll thread

user, trust me on this, have sex with other couples. Don't let her get all the dick by herself, turn this into a team sport. You'll feel much better if all 4 of you are fucking at the same time, same place, on the same terms. Plus you'll get some new action too.

Have some self respect and dump her asap. If my gf mentioned having an open relationship I would dump her ass in an instant.

>team free willy
kek

This.

>enter in a normal relationship
>one wants to change it to an 'open' relationship at some point.

That should be the end of it right there and then.

It basicaly means she wants to have a cake and eat it too.

She wants to keep the comfort and security of having someone to fall back on but also have the fun of being railed by other guys.

You have very little self respect if you accept this kind of behaviour.

I can hardly imagine how fucking painful it must be to sit around at home knowing your girl is sucking other guys cocks, how the fuck can you ever accept that.

Honestly even if you are a 5/10 yourself, you should be able to do better than that.

>She's getting hotter and she knows it
she went from a 1 to a 3

This is bait. It's all fucking bate.

Kek, nice b8

Fucking dump her for once, you beta. She already decided that she's gonna have lots of dicks now that she has become more attractive/less ugly.

Don't waste your time/money/effort on her anymore; trust me, it will be less painful for you in the future this way.

So she's five better than OP

*tips*

I guarantee she didn't have her shirt off on okcupid because she looks like horse shit and her body is permanently destroyed. she is lucky that anyone would even be willing to stay with her in a realtionship.

As a representative for Chad's everywhere I have to say

>this ugly bitch will not have a chance in hell

I hope you're trolling brah. If you're not, just dump her.

Open relationship is a codeword for cuck, unless you're Zyzz-tier, in which case she wouldn't want to open up because she's know she can't do better and wouldn't want to share.

jesus christ op

If that was my GF, I'd take it as an opportunity to finally be rid of her and move on. Seriously, there's plenty of other women out there.

>cuck posting

gr8 b8 m8 8/8

t. Basement dweller

Let her but at the same time go bang some chicks too

Or your just a fat fuck who needs to lose some weight.
But what do i know

It's good that your only problems are things you can't change. Imagine if your real problem was something like your outlook on life or your lifestyle. You might actually have to work to improve yourself!
Thank god you can just lie back and accept that all of your problems are beyond your control, and there's nothing you can do about it

The hell? You're at the age were younger girls want a "older mature" man, and older milfs/cougars want a "sexy young thang" boytoy.

Source, I live vicariously through my bestfriend.