Mfw just had a cheat meal

>mfw just had a cheat meal
>mfw played wow of warcraft all night

i failed you all

World of Warcraft Warcraft

I had a cheat snack then a cheat meal because I forgot about the snack earlier.

All in all, I have fatty oils and a lot of sugar digesting at the same time. Just end me.

what`? is world of warcraft still a thing?

How do you cunts keep breaking cuts? All I need to imagine is my coworkers reactions if I were to take my shirt off. Their imaginary looks of disgust drive me every day to not break the cut.

>tfw entire cheat day after eating extremely clean and lifting and running for a month on my first cut
WTF Veeky Forums
You said this was supposed to be a good release
My stomach wants to explode and I can't fall asleep

>wow of warcraft

I keep deluding myself panda express isn't bad.

Some people still play it because they had fun with it 10 years ago. Some are addicted to that feeling of trying to recapture their "youth" (it's pathetic, but that's why vanilla private servers are so popular). Others are addicted to in other ways. Some don't have anything better to do. Some (very few) are probably new players.

Of course, duh! There are cute pandas and they go "PREPARE FOR PANDA-MONIUM!" and then everyone laughs.

>doing good, lifting, eating right, sleeping enough, feeling good
>one night stay up until 7am playing world of warcraft, jerking off 4-5 times and smoking half a pack of cigarettes
>eat nothing and skip workout next day

Iktfb

>any fast food on a cut

Just stop. You wont get anywhee when you give in to stupid shit that makes you feel good for 5 minutes then fills you with regret for 24 hours.

calories are calories

>A month without any sugar
>Get in in my head that i really want cookies
>Make a batch of anzac cookies for delicious chewy good time

3kcal later and i am an ocean of regret contained within a meagre vessal.

This is sorta psychotic

Could be a lot worse.

>workout for 5 months straight
>have a cheat WEEK
>gained 10 pounds
>NOT COMING OFF FAST

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK

Thats true to an extent, but 500 calories of a healthy meal will make you feel way better than 500 calories of fast food, but yeah, if you eat 1000 calories of fast food or healthy food a day, the weight loss will be the same.

Clean eating just removes all temptations and bad habits that eating junk food entails.

How?

I'm the original guy you replied to. I know all this man. It was cheat day. Tomorrow is time to fuck day. Dream don't stop. Work don't stop.

Shit foods isn't just calories. It's fat. Sugars/carbs. Oil.

This isn't Catholicism, you don't have to admit every time you affirm that you're a fuckupp.

Post yer kryptonite

> finally go a week without drinking
> had beers and whiskey last night
> feel no desire to drink tonight
i made it

I'm about to resub WoW, OP. Where you playing?