Please help me. I don't know what to write

Please help me. I don't know what to write

At least you got a match and she was the one who rote first. Noice.

How about start with, Hey!

I've got like 20 matches in the past 2 days but I'm too shy and autistic to initiate a conversation. This one is the first that messaged me and it already drove me into panic mode but I feel like I have to respond somehow.

I just did it. You guys will have to guide me further though or else I'll just shut off and stop responding.

"hey bb lemme clap dem cheeks"

in whatever scandinavian language that is

works all the time

Don't settle for a burnete if you're nordic bro. I assume you're nordic because of her "hej".

I'm a polish guy who lives in Germany and I used a gps spoof app to connect with other polish girls. I'm not trying to get dates or anything but I need to overcome my fear of women.

Getting all these QTPIE matches has helped me greatly with my self image but I'm still to autistic to talk to them.

I can give you a band aid solution like what to say when but it won't be enough for the cancer inside. Read these books
Models by Mark Manson
Rational male
Also go over to /r/theredpill and search for whatever you want. This will take a couple of weeks but you'll be a new man

What App is this?

i really don't fucking know how to git gud at texting.
i'm alright/good at flirting irl where i can see and touch the girl and get her reactions but when all i have to go on is a tiny fucking text box i find it hard to get invested and as a result i don't really know what to say and just let things fizzle out.
that even goes for some girls i have met before IRL.
how 2 git gud

How do you start a conversation with a girl that puts nothing in her bio? Without saying something generic like 'hi how are you'?

>tfw no scandinavian qt
>tfw not even an English inbred slag

Life is suffering

Her: what's up?
Me: I'm at a Seminar right now so texting is a bit difficult(I wrote that to explain the long Breaks I'm taking between answering)
Her: I'm at my sisters. I got a new tattoo
Me: now you have to show it

She just went a pic but I'm too nervous to open it right now desu

Don't listen to this faggot.

Are you wojak irl? You are adorable op. Just talk as normally as you can and steer it towards a date or whatever you want. If you fail, you learn. Men make decisions and move on. Open the picture, it's her gift.

>Open the picture, it's her gift.
>Send a dic-pic, make it swift

Do you have tattoos?
If yes, tell her you'll show yours when you meet up.

Make a joke. Ask her if her sister is a tattoo artist and if you can get a good deal.

If you get 20 matches in two days, just say anything! Experiment, do some trial and error. The matches will keep rolling in for you and your text game will level up

I get about one match every 3-4 days and I don't consider myself ugly. Stay golden ponyboy

Niiice

Oh shit, just jerked it to Taylor swift
She'll have to settle for my flaccid prick

Słabo mówisz po polsku desu. Powiedz jej że masz małego ty cwelu.

How do you flirt irl? I've never really got it.

I moved to Germany before I could learn to write, I can only speak and read very slowly.

I made that joke, the girls seems stupid so I don't think that she'll get it.

>trial and error
you're completely right. This doesn't change the fact that I'm nervous as fuck right now though.

Speak German if you feel more comfortable with them. No need to stress yourself just because you both have a polish background.

>If you get 20 matches in two days
What your profile looks like, bracie? I co to za apka?

My profile, not going to show my face on here. But I'm skinnyfat ans my gay brother rated me a 7. The is "hot or not"

I'm contemplatig just sending her a dick pic because I don't know what to say and she's equally as boring as I am

i feel like it's not really a ''how to'' as much as it's sort of a mood to get into. what you do obviously depends on the situation (aka you can get more touchy at a party than in class etc) but generally it's about being man-to-woman with the girl, like talking about sex, relationships, joking, teasing her, that type of thing.
just say something that will remind the girl you have a penis and go from there.
really it's just a mindset you need to get into and once you've found it everything you do sort of becomes ''tinted'' in a flirty way. at least that's how i perceive it.

>tattoo

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

I have nothing Tattoos but hers is terrible

Fuck that is bad.

Fucking tribbered

Abort.

Don't listen to these salty guys, that tattoo is harmless.

Its RETARDED and DUMB

Dont worry my friend has a worse one

Ask her if it is her handwriting.
If she says yes, say I don't believe you.
If she says no, say I don't believe you.

Fite me irl candyass

My friend, has an even worse one...

desu i wouldn't care. but it's still incedible to me just how many women have these types of lame ass tattoos. fucking why would anyone choose to do that?

I read "things are possibru"

Top kek

if he's into cars i think that's alright.
a friend of mine has the mr olympia sandow and the gold's gym logo as a tattoo.

Don't throw rocks in a glass house turdburglar, let's not forget where we are

whyy, does he know that tattoos are permanent?

"Na seminarium" nie "w seminarium".

OP just told her he's studying to become a priest, lol.

OH KURWA!

They are retarded. Same goes for young men. There were bunch of people in my highschool that got tatoos when they turned 18/19 and pretty much all of them were horrible. From birds to stupid english and even fucking arab quotes.

I actually like this one in a post-satirical sort of way.

I hope it's intentionally meant to get a chuckle. Or at least comes with a cool story. Like, he got super drunk and thought 'Things are possible' was deep as fuck, so walked to his local flesh inscriber and when they asked him to pick a style he saw the Asian lettering and thought 'Yeah! Fuck yeah! It's totally something a samurai would say.'

oh god kek. Just sent her a nude pic btw

Strong move peasant, you'll be a knight in no time

I'e just went her a nude pic. She said she didn't want to see it :(

>artysta tatuazu

USE

THE FUCKING

RIGHT

LETTERS

You illiterate little shit

that's German retard.

>this thread

top zozzle

this was the pic. Was it that bad or do girls just don't like unsolicited nudes?

That gif.
Hilarious.

idiot why would you ever send a nude a girl didnt ask for? you look stupid now. Always have the conversation first unsolicited dick pics are fucking gross.

>actually believing in the red pill

lmao this place is so full of insecure nu males, dont do this OP.

That's so obvious it's almost wise

both you faggot

why would you send unsolicited nudes? literally no girl has trouble getting nudes, it means nothing but "hey im a creep" to any sane girl. It means the same to most insane girls too.

jesus chirst I hope this is a troll.

>do girls just don't like unsolicited nudes

it scares me how fucking stupid people can be sometimes

>idiot why would you ever send a nude a girl didnt ask for?
I don't really know, I just had no fun talking with her and this was my all or nothing attempt.
> it means nothing but "hey im a creep" to any sane girl. It means the same to most insane girls too.
thanks I haven't looked at it like that yet. I will learn from my mistakes.

what did she mean by this?

those all or nothing attempts never work man, people need time to warm up to a sexual partner get to know her first, there's no way to do this quickly user. you need to be likeable.

you gotta be fucking kidding

lol

Forgot pic. I don't get it

This thread .....

Will this turn out to be another
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur
story?

>Was it that bad or do girls just don't like unsolicited nudes?

Holy fuck

Oh, well in that case you should leave Germany, you fucking pole.

>I'm contemplatig just sending her a dick pic
Don't. And yeah, she seems boring, lol. Boring and stupid, since she got tats in quite conservative society. There's really no gain from that.

It's kind of cool, imo. But 5 speed? Really? What is this, 1990?

Dude, you let your nuts swing, and she declined. Nothing more you can do there lol.

Never change.

So she keeps talking to a wannabe perverted priest? Interesting.

This is why I come to Veeky Forums.

It's /r9k/ with lifting and false confidence.

u also have a shit body so what exactly are you showing off?

Few lines in and you send her pic with an erected penis. No wonder birthrate in Germany is on the decline.

His donger. Stupid.

nice post

That your face is way better than your body, since she didn't gave up on you yet.

ok I need your help polish bros.
She said in that pic "dasz zwykle?" which I interpreted as "do you usually send such pics?"
I answered with "you won't believe me but it was the first time".

And now she said "ale co?"
I don't get it.

She wants normal pic. Also you look like a manlet

but my profile already has 3 normal pics. Why does she want another one?
And yes I'm a manlet, my profile says my height though.

Wow, sounds like great advice, my main man! Will try it next time!

you interpreted it wrong. She wants a clothed pic. And when you said "it was the first time", she didn't know you were talking about sending nudes.
She's just keeping the convo going.

yeh but a nice body has 10000% higher success rate, with or without dick.

dick pics NEVER work, body pics can

Thanks a lot. You saved me

I love that one its sublime.

Whole Veeky Forums is r9k + /board/

stop posting pics without translation u fucker, how else can we kek at u

That is one ugly fucking language.

I think my friend wins this one m8s

he said: ,,oh sorry that was a mistake, i can't speak polish very well yet"

no it's not and I'm not even Polish

Fuck all of you. She's dtf.
Her "how cute, wanna meet?"1

Yeah, okay, Andrzej.