Does anyone else get objectified on a daily basis because theyre slightly muscular...

Does anyone else get objectified on a daily basis because theyre slightly muscular? Fucking trash whores keep trying to grab my ass and play all cute with me, like somehow its okay to molest someone as long as you giggle while doing it.

Disgusting. Women are the worst, man.

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a20359/why-bulges-matter/?src=socialflowTW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just imagine the outrage if an article about some "top 10 Olympics cameltoes" came out.

kek, that would be glorious

This is why I need feminism. Dirtbags like you treating us like sexual objects.

someone should do that though

Be the change you want to be in the world user, we'll be waiting

Amazing. Let's make it happen.

Yup, but I'm not a hypicrite so I enjoy girls grabbing my ass

That picture.
>triggered

I work in an office so nothing ever so overt from any of them but they'll routinely drop their spaghetti around me.

Female friends go straight for the chest grab of slap my ass.

>mfw none of them are single

>read comments on tweet
>99% are calling out their hypocrisy

It's all going to work out in the end.

Feminism, when used as a weapon against women, is a glorious morningstar that crushes and impales. No better feel than calling out a self-proclaimed feminist on their bs, and being able to lecture them on feminist theory (with correct citations). Just use it for evil, guys, it totally works.

Not so fast mateyo:
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/news/a20359/why-bulges-matter/?src=socialflowTW
>It's payback.
>It's leveling the playing field.
>They enjoy the attention.
>Stop being so whiny.

Well, that's just what inevitably happens when your main demographic is basic bitches but you also want to jump on the sjw band-wagon: Mental gymnastics at the Olympic level.

>One deluded feminist reporter on damage control
>hundreds of people calling her out again on the second tweet

It sucks it happens, but I can feel the winds of change, and it feels so refreshingly cool.

I didn't read the comments, well that's certainly nice. Still this whole sjw cuckoldry probably has enough momentum to last for another decade or two.

It'll die off by the mid 20's

Women who bitch about men sexualizing them
To indirectly brag
To complain that it's happening to other women and not them
Being genuinely upset they are being lusted after by men but a chunk of them are upset because they are told to be upset or are upset that the WRONG men or other women are lusting after them.

That's all.

Women are hypocrites and say one thing but do another thing. If they had the fucking spine to be upfront about their issues with sexualization instead of saying a basic component of how humanity works is completely wrong then they could go about shlicking themselves raw over the goodies of olympic niggas.

cosmo of all places shouldn't be complaining about objectification. 90% of their magazine is about how to give blowjobs

>ieeuw disgusting men stop objectifying girls
>was having some drinks yesterday with some of my nieces
>one of them literally mentioned she had made a graph of the size of the penises of sexual partners.
>they were all talking about how they liked muscles and broad shoulders etc.

They are based as fuck though, and not whiny little feminists.

Protip: HUMANS objectify other humans because sexual attraction is at the core of almost all of our actions in life. And that is no different between women and men

The only one that bitch about sexual objectification are ugly women, not because they detest sexual objectification but because they are not seen as sexually attractive themselves, so shouldn't other women.

Frequently call women out on their own sexist tendencies and challenge then to explain why something is sexist when they do the same.

>w,well I think it's...
Every fucking time

Isn't this exactly what feminists say about men? Isn't this what you guys are foaming at your mouths about when it's the other way around? How dare they complain, it's just for fun, right? Can't handle a little sexual harrassment? Does it make you feel uncomfortable? Are you going to cry now? Fucking pussies.

Should flag their articles and report them for sexism.

" Top 20 womens camel toes from olympics "
imagine the fucking outcry

Women only care that they themselves don't get lusted after.

I'm a criminalist and compile this type of data for my jurisdiction for a living. You know where this came from?

Bulges are fucking gross. They're awkward and unaesthetic. Am I weird? Is it because I do art? Is it because I'm ace? I don't have a problem with a pretty dick, but there's just nothing appealing about a lumpy potato in a sock. Is it a meme? What am I missing here?

the point >
* you

>ace
>What am I missing here?

The basic function that ensures the survival of mankind.

ucr.fbi.gov

Well, obviously, yeah, but I can see the aesthetic appeal of a nicely shaped cock just as much as the next person, but a bulge is just dumpy and stupid.

dont worry, you just have a condition called "shit taste"

its not fatal, but it is incurable

>"shit taste"
I'll have you know that I pride myself in my impeccable aesthetic tastes, sex or not. So you're gonna have to bring better shit to the table than that.

but it's like the ultimate tease and actually leaves a lot to imagination

bulges are hot af if the guys are hot af

So it's kinda like big tits under a sweater?

exactly

or cameltoes as the equivalent for straight guys

it gives a peak of something you are 'not supposed to see' while the other person is clothed

Okay, I get it. So it's not "that looks good" it's "that's a dick, I bet that's a real nice dick." kind of thing.

but because of that it looks good

its a psychological thing

Do you have any funny stories?

>37 replies
>0 images of the king of bulges

Fuck this neo/fit/.

>Athletes and performers' bodies are their tools
So which sport in the olympics uses the dick, exactly?
200m thrust?
Helicopter on a bar?

Im curious

I got one. Okay, you know how in Captain America where Dominic Cooper helps Chris Evans out of the chamber, and Hayley Atwell sort of reaches up and touches Chris Evan's chest? The actors wasn't supposed to do that. That's just them being completely mystified by a hot bod.

Scoobys husbando looks like a female politician that I can't quite put my finger on

>this
feminism makes me sick, humanism shouldve taken impact already

Always looked to me like real Wall Street nigga making mad cash, while having scooby at home as stay-at-home husband.

it's a fad and it's already dying.

In college one of my feminist friends would get drunk and feel my abs/chest. I tried pointing out the hypocrisy but she didn't give a fuck

judged by my flacid package

those whores

>tfw grower
>3cm while flaccid
>17cm while hard

I know it's not a big cock, but it's not as pitiful as it look while flaccid.

dont put yourself down, 6.6 inches is pretty big man

thats like 85th percentile - go you!

Humanism was taken over by SJWs as well
It's pretty much feminism +BLM

I'm virgin at 23, so it's not like it's ever gonna be used. But it feels weird at swimming pools and shiet.

where do you live?

Czech Republic

I guess there are opportunities, but I'm ugly and have a big social anxiety disorder.

It's they only reason I watch beach volleyball

>Oh no 8 GIRLS ON TWITTER complained about a teeny peeny. All girls must be size-queens, right guys?

>search for keyword "tiny"
>all the results call him tiny

NO WAY WHAT ARE THE CHANCES

Did you look for results for "huge" and "big", or were those all you?

???
M8 feminism has been a thing for decades, it's not stopping any time soon

whoo scoobs is packing some heat

Should have just shut up and felt her boobs.

>All girls must be size-queens, right guys?
that's not the issue you fuckign retard
the issue is that they don't understand basic male anatomy
You know those guys who think girls pee out of their vaginas?
They get tons of replies telling them how retarded they are because you learn that shit in 8th grade biology, this is the exact same thing but for men

>impeccable taste
>wants shit on the table

I'm right there with you. I'm like, an inch and a half flaccid but I'm a monstrous 8 1/2 inches long when hard. And STRAIGHT UP, too, none of thise downward or angled business. Barely any curvature at all. Not too, thick, about 5 inches.

But the idea of getting judged by my swimsuit package? Disheartening.

Feinstein

more like steinstein, amirite?
wait.

i do, but i dont even lift.
whores are just after the dick.

I think he means the massive virtue signaling by celebrities and the media in order to please the vocal sjw pussies will slow down. Civil rights and femenists movements will always be around.

pump and dump you idiot

I'm not attracted to women.

>You know those guys who think girls pee out of their vaginas?
they don't? what the fuck...

you fucking idiot

they have a tiny third hole, inbetween the vag and butthole, called the urethra

they pee from there

The fuck.

wait my bad apparently its between the vagina and the clitoris

w/e, who cares

no
frickin
way

how come I've never stuck my dick in there?

by women? No. By middle aged men that are fat as fuck and going through a divorce? All the time. Can't tell you how many times a passive-aggressive middle-aged man has insulted me because I'm young and in shape.

>back in highschool i benched twice your max
>I don't want to abuse my body with roids to get your physique
>Vanity is disgusting and men that are constantly in the gym are meatheads
>real men don't worry about how they look
>real men eat whatever they want
>yeah but all your muscles don't mean your strong
>muscles don't mean anything
>girls won't like you if you're too big

I just kek and say "ok, bud" and walk off.

They're fat, right? Document that shit (film it) and sue them all for sexual harassment.

well that's just stupid.
>omg women don't pee out of their vagina you ignorant man
bitch the piss is still coming out of the taco. and they're calling us idiots for misusing a term when they don't know how flacid dicks aren't as big as erect ones. the fuck outta here

>I'm ace

You're an idiot, kill yourself.

do you even know what ace is?

I remember one time my ex gf getting annoyed at some ladies who whistled at some cute guy that walked by. I tried to explain to her that it's okay, women can do that to guys and it's not an issue. She didn't like that. I told her that I WISHED she would treat me like that, as it would turn me on. (We had been dating for a few years at this point.) She still insisted no, that's wrong.

We're not together any more. Not because of that, specifically, but I guess I wasn't really sorry to see her go.

Completely non-Veeky Forums related, but fucking A I deal with the exact same bullshit at my computer repair job where some 50-60yo fuck comes in and then spouts off how he used to work on computers during the late 80s/early 90s. ESPECIALLY if it's in front of their wife/kids.

Fuck. I did not need to be triggered like this today, user

I think it's because older men have low testosterone levels and they slowly start turning into women. You will never encounter someone as crabby and bitchy as a 50-70 year old man that's out of shape

>justifying objectification
I'd love to say I'm surprised but you see who published this right?

>implying women aren't the number one reason you started lifting
>implying "i lift for myself" isn't a bullshit excuse you made up not to feel shallow
>implying anyone who truly lifted for self improvement would visit Veeky Forums

Seriously fuck off retard.

>started lifting for strength and endurance in the name of a military carreer
>said military carreer would keep me away from a woman most of the time
>I lift for myself, I believe in never spending a day wthout becoming a better man and I still visit Veeky Forums

your move, mr. law man

It's good to be mired but being felt up and molested by ugly cunts is no fun at all

>military man
>at best spends 12+ hours a day doing boring shit
>at worst sees his friends shot in front of him
>can't handle women admiring his muscles

never mentioned women mirin', m8

Between vag and butthole.
Kill yourself

That would be fascinating to see, no homo.

Yeah, happened quite a few times. Girls grabbing and poking my arms, one even playfully groping my chest because of a friend

>Have a dude in bunch of my classes
>Is a non caring fuck 95% of the time
>last 5% of the time the biggest bro ever
>Wingmaning me with this one girl and pushing my character and even gets her to grab my chest and shit just because He felt like it

Man you one hell of a guy

> All your muscles dont mean youre strong
> Also to bjj, muay thai and mma
> Challenge the big mouthed work guy to wrestle a bit while on a business trip drunk
> Twist the shit out of him
> No more shit talk about fake muscles since

Why is Scoobs with a roided Benedict Cumberbatch?

I don't really understand threads like these, they're on /pol/ a lot

You throw a little bitch fit about "double standards" and how females can do things to men in public that men can't do back. Does it really make you that mad? Or is the actual source of your anger directed towards all the females in your life that rejected you?

Yeah, females can grope me in public but I can't do the same to them, and feminists complain about equality, so? Females are not a hivemind, and im better than that to be triggered by females. Sounds cliche, but you sound like an angsty little virgin, make some female friends and maybe you'll grow and mature as a person

I thought this was bait

People are mirin oh no :( Do you guys write a blog also and date muscular women to break the stereotype?

>Be me, hungry skelly lanklet
>At a college party, dancing with friends
>Majority of the guys there strip down to their underwear
>I don't because ashamed of my body
>Fat female acquaintance mentions how gross it would be if I took my clothes off
>Proceeds to molest Veeky Forums friend's ass and make everyone uncomfortable

I felt conflictingly insulted and glad she wasn't preying on me. Either way, I lift now.

I'm wondering if these women have ever seen a flaccid cock before.

wow being hit on by someone unattractive isn't wanted who would've knew