How do i get this skinny and stay this skinny wihouth dying?

how do i get this skinny and stay this skinny wihouth dying?
i know i have to starve myself and move a lot, but i dont want to be all messy in the head and tired all the time. Also dont want to lose hair/get bad theeth etc like most of superskinnyanorexic girls.

any superskinnygirl here wanna tell me how she does it?
should i just eat 100%rawfood?

Cut slowly, eat clean, get plenty of nutritious food. Eventually you'll have to eat your maintenance to feel normal again but if done properly that means you won't gain or lose any weight.

Don't do any gimmicks. You're already planning on doing something pretty dumb, so just eat normal, clean, preferably non-processed food.

every girl should strive to look like this

Jesus christ, I'd be afraid to accidentally break her if I looked too hard. She needs some muscle.

really makes u thank

I agree 100%, it's unfortunate that there's so few girls in this category

>how do i get this skinny and stay this skinny wihouth dying?

Don't eat like a pig, fatty.

depends on your metabolism, my ex gf was short and skinny as fuck and ate almost as much as i do when cutting, 2300 cal and she didn't gained a single pound, but you must be at least chubby to think like that so if you really want to achieve skinny without dying you need to rely on high volume low calories, a lot of salad, chicken only as a protein source, avoid juice because it has a lot of calories, eat small portions of fruit when hungry, try to drink only water with meals too

>it's unfortunate that there's so few girls in this category

Maybe in whatever nigger hellhole you live.

>tfw normal weight and still popular and attractive
don't sweat it unless whale, unless it's simply personal appeal.

nothing do with metabolism, she was probably just more active than average or didn't eat as much as you thought.

Veeky Forums claims another victim

>superskinny
>that pic

We call that notfatasfatass.

>ther are only 2 types of bodys, superskinny or superfat

ok

>nothing do with metabolism
dude, your body type influenciate your metabolism, its pretty hard to find a really skinny endomorph such as a really fat ectomorph

>endomorph
>ectomorph

Get this pseudoscience cargo cult bullshit out of here.

horrible broscience dude, kys

I'm 17 bmi and I'm nowhere near that skinny.

>depends on your metabolism.
>depends on your body composition and activity levels.
Fixed that for you.

>ectomorph

Ghostbusters pls go

my gf has that type of body
she does adderall 5 days of the week
smokes alot
eats mostly blueberries,bananas,kale shakes,spinach and the occasional pizza

she also suffers from chronic headaches. so having that body and being healthy doesn't go together tbqh

why not make your GF into a respectable member of society?

This. High metabolism vs low metabolism is +- 9%. So... 2 cookies a day.

Endo ecto etc is broscience. At best it's a shape.

No, but the pic in the OP isnt superskinny.

There's skinny, normal, fatass, obese. And then there's working out skinny, working out normal and working out fat.

Superskinny? Here. This is superskinny.

>17 bmi
pls lift and eat.

I'm not that skelly, and dunno, I like being weak.

You can be skinnyfat at a bmi of 17.

Just like how you can be extremely lean at a bmi of 25.

pic ?

Yes you're that skelly. There's also no benefit to being weak, unless you really wanna sit in a wheelchair when you grow old.

>There's also no benefit to being weak,
it makes me feel good

You have issues.

Being fragile is cute.

How so?

Genuinely curious

>how do i get this skinny and stay this skinny wihouth dying?
Put the cookies down you fucking HIPPO ass!

You're trying to convince that deeply mislead woman who's entire thing is being as slim and feminine as possible that strength is her only way out.

There are no words for how retarded you are. Even worse, you won't even know why you're fucking stupid.

Oh, I know how futile it is, I just don't have anything better to do.

why am I mislead? ultimately all the virtues of being thin or strong are just made up and arbitrary. being thing and weak makes me happy with myself, ultimately that's all you need.
I should clarify that I'm not OP

EAT RAW VEGETABLES
CARROTS, CELERY, TOMATO, PEPPER
YOU NAME IT, YOU EAT IT
I CANNOT UNDERESTIMATE THE IMPORTANCE OF FRESH, WATER-CONTAINING VEGETABLES
GOOD FOR YOU AND FILLS YOU UP
LOSING WEIGHT? RAW VEGETABLES!
SEASON WITH BLACK PEPPER
RAW VEGETABLES
HAVE IT FOR BREAKFAST
RAW VEGETABLES
HUNGRY?
RAW VEGETABLES

YOU GET THE IDEA

EAT AND LIVE!

Uphill sprints senpai

17bmi, not looking like OP. This is skinnyfat.

OP pic is not a gram over 15 bmi, maybe it's the angle that make you not see it, but she's as least as thing as

The only possible way to be "skinnyfat" at 17 bmi is to have next to no muscle, resulting in a high bf%. The solution is to gain muscle to not look like shit.

Like a canvas chair?

God no that's disgusting.

Those are also not superskinny. But at least they're skinny.

Women that don't lift and enjoy being weak are skinnyfat at a bmi of 17.

This is superskinny.

no that anorexic/sick.
this is superskinny

Dunno what qualifies as skinnyfat, I think I'm fairly lean

Why would anyone strive to be low test? Thats a terrible body type OP, get some taste.

She's not ill. She's functional apparently.

Yours is lean. Mine is superskinny.

Anorexia and orthorexia are shitty. Bulking is hell.

>the metabolism meme again
Neck yourself, fatty enabler.

>you dont have the same taste as I you have to love the same thing as i do!!!!

oh okey lets be twins. do you like the colour yellow? tell me every single thing in the world that you like and i try to follow:)

>I like obese women

Ftfy.

to be fair her fat percentage is not that super low as one might think.
the lightning is pretty decent in that shot and even then her ribs nor her clavicles stand out.

dont get me wrong, I'm not saying for or against thin girls. but to me she looks "ok" within the healthy range, obv very small tho.

but to answer your question, low amounts of carbs and whatever form of exercise you can maintain without breaking your body in some way is the answer.

good high test is 100% genetics. I might strive for it if I had wider hips

Women with high test are godtier. Wide hips, wide back, naturally athletic.

No, that's not what high test means.
Having actual high testosterone does not give you wide hips, having many functional estrogen receptors and good genetics does. stop ruining the term.

skinny girls are the best fem

All these replies and nobody recommending an all-semen diet.

Disgusting. There is nothing wrong with looking like an average human.

why do you want to be this skinny its not attractive if the girl in ur pick had like 3-4% more body fat and worked out she would look so much better.

>nothing wrong with being average
This is what's wrong with society

all disgusting seriously what the fucks wrong with you guys. These girls are realy unhealthy and im sure they are suffering from it internaly and externaly. Please Op don't become one of these disgusting skellys.

>gf loves being dominated
>I wrote her about turning her into my fucktoy for a day - strapping her off her will, tying her to a bad and just use her as fuck holes, feeding her only my cum throughout the day
>she said 'please'

Im going to Post OPs new goal cus her goal is shit tier

conti'd

good idea

euw no thanks
pic related is perfect

also whats the thing with say '' no u dont want ot look like that, u want to look like this''
i mean its my own body etc i dont care what YOU think looks hot, i ust asked how to get skinny as fuck...u guys are pretty stupid right?

This.

I've been into both super skinny and Veeky Forums girls and I can tell you that Veeky Forums girls are not only healthier but are also a better fuck.

Don't starve yourself, OP. Rise above and beyond the masses. You can either go auschwitz mode or you can make it. You'll have a nice body either way but there's a very obvious better choice.

why would you want to look low test and attract a beta male?
genuinely curious

i want to be superskinny because i think its beautiful and i want a body like that :) why is it so hrd to get its just that simple?
i dont like bodyfat, i just find its gross.

No one wants to look and feel phsyicaly unhealthy unless they have been told thats what they need to look like to be desireable, im simply correctly the poor girls warped view of reality..... Bottom line is if you want a healthy physical and psycological mate you need to be physicaly and psycologicaly healthy which most of these disgusting skellys arnt.

If you were linking healthy looking girls id shut my mouth but what you are linking are damaged human beings and calling them perfect probably beacuse they mirrior ur body type.

you have a different issue that you're not getting help for and substituting this instead
that's fine if that's what you want to do, but why would you post on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums about it. this is a board about fitness and health, not about destroying it

You sound like a sixteen year old retard.

"EWW, FAT'S GROSS! I DONT LIKE MUSCLE :) THINSPO 4EVA, APPLE A DAY DIET"

You need body fat to properly absorb and use vitamins and minerals that ur body gets when eating, Abnormaly Low body fat is extreamly dangerious and will cause malnutrition

>without dying
Well thats your mistake right there.
>2016
>not embracing death

yeah because pic related sure not starving herself or something

>I don't need food
Lets me clear this up for you
1# You wont be fat unless you eat way more than you need to
2# normal people fit everywhere.......
3# just wrong...
4# Food can make people very happy, you just eat in moderation
5# I can name alot of reasons why both fat and super skinny are both realy bad....
6# Not true skinny people can look shit in cloths as well..
7# Saying no thanks to food results in death.
8# Yes you do ur body needs it to sustain life.

Also i think i got baited but i dnt give a shit.

Why do you want to look like this, OP? Just curious. I'm a grill too but my goals are pic related. I feel like your OP pic looks very unhealthy and frail.

>falling for this bait

pretty sure I am being baited, but you actually DO need food.

i have no idea why would anyonein the world wants to be skinny and hot i dont get it :s its so wierd!!!
im a grill too and i love my fat stomach everyone loves fat people XD

I approve this goal. Good luck Femanon!

it isn't a dichotomy though, there are other options besides skinny and fat.

Nice bait, but the girl I posted is clearly in great physical condition. She doesn't even have fat on her stomach, you mongoloid.

Pic related is another example of a body I think is perfect

Theres a skelly dude in this thread somewhere who keeps posting naked skelly girls, Gtfo this is a Veeky Forums girls thread now please leave and go make ur thread on /b/ or somthing

OP my girlfriends mom calls her own daughter fat. Her mom dropped out of high school to work at hooters during the peak of anorexia in early 90s. The most intense thing she's had to do schoolwise to get a GED is long division. She got knocked up by a frat boy cause She's trash and thinks she understands the world better and doesn't need to have safe sex.

You are on the same logic level as her which is very very low. Congratulations. Everytime she tries to explain her logic she comes off as less and less intelligent. Enjoy starving yourself nobody will love you xD people will make fun of you.

>posting a girl with a mental disorder
Do you even see those cutting scars on her thigh, lad? Is this not proof that women who want to be this frail are mostly mentally ill?

not her but I just don't find that attractive and I like feeling like I'm attractive to my own standards.

wanting to be your own vision of beauty is great, fantastic even but it should never trump physical health, consider the reasons why you think thats attractive perhaps those influances arnt as good for you as u might think.