Are olympic athletes really on gear...

Are olympic athletes really on gear ? I mean they get tested so much and the ones that are on gear get banned (see russia) so why do you guys think they roid ? are you jealous of their god tier genetics ?

Russians only got caught when they became the "bad guys" again

>get tested so much

They can refuse x amount of tests during the year.

Ruskis didn't get banned for steroid use, they got banned Because their country pretty much sponsors it. And didn't hide it enough.

All Athletes are on performance enhancers. Not all are on steroids.

>be watching women's swimming last night
>Russian woman known and caught being on gear gets to compete since tested "negative" right before the competition
>beats everyone else
>wonders why everyone (including the crowd) is hating on her for cheating
Now, to play devil's advocate, everyone in the olympics is on roids. However, to be caught multiple times with only one test right before the competition being negative? Yeah...at least do what everyone else is doing and try to hide your use.

>everyone in the olympics is on roids

Proofs?

she looks like she's balding, probably from test

Everyone in the Olympics is on PEDs, not necessarily steroids.

Ofc they are, when they are doing competitive sports that nations give a fuck about why risk not roiding ur athletes.

No, anglo women just look like shit

Are you really this dense?

>Everyone in the Olympics is on PEDs, not necessarily steroids.

That's not proofs.

SHOW US THE PROOFS.

Do you have any fucking idea how easily American athletes get away with it?

Before the scandal Cycling was literally the cleanest professional sport which should tell you how dirty everything else is.

>are you jealous of their god tier genetics ?
Most athletes have really ugly bodies so I'm really not, I'd rather be attractive and well rounded than be the best at some shitty meme activity no one really cares about.

This exactly.

Yeah, now show me the proofs.

Cannot unsee.

both roids and god tier genetics, they are literally the bests of their countries, best of the best competing

Where are the proofs?

That's another problem.

Research shows if you train on gear once the epigenetic benefits stay with for a life time.

There's no real way to prove someone is clean.

Ofc they are, when they are doing competitive sports that nations give a fuck about why risk not roiding ur athletes.

>Go to any random shithole gym
>Find plenty of pinners
>Only motive for pinning is to look bigger

>Olympic athletes
>Livelihood depends on their performance
>Have to perform against the genetic elite and known drug users
>Still manage to beat people failing drug tests
>"We full natty brah"

Gear is a requirement in professional sport.

The coaches openly admit it. Watch Bigger, Stronger, Faster.

Look at records from the past 100 years.

Now look at when athletes suddenly startes breaking records en masse.

More proof? Those caught roiding didn't always win. Even in strength/endurance sports. This just means the others used as well but didnt get caught.

Neither of these constitute proofs.

Lets not pretend that BSF is a totally unbiased piece, nor that it represents more than one country.

well but then look at someone like Usain Bolt who has been running incredible times since he was like 14 or so breaking records after records. Are you telling me he started taking gear as a teenager already ? Wouldnt that fuck up his growth or health a lot ?

nigger thats like proving jews control everything

Read an article about female high androgen syndrome ruling thing. They tested males in their research and found many below low end range. And some even immeasurably low. To prove that high test levels in females or people who looked like they developed as a female due to androgen insensitivity syndrome isn't an advantage

This screams sarms and steroids without exogenous testosterone to me.

Actually if iirc in the documentary they literally filmed a coach giving a ziploc of drugs to an athlete.

Youre being a douchebag instigator and i dont know for what reason. Drugs are super easy to get.

Personally i use turinabol and my snatch goes from 90kg to 160kg after 2 weeks.

Once im off it goes back down.

Proofs?

Where are the proofs?

They do.

I'm out now, if OP wants to believe they're natty let him. Just another way to condemn gear and claim genetix are all there is

Not only do they all use gear, but top tier state sponsored gear tailored for their specific genetics. Modern sport is all about the gear. You know that just using testosterone is proven to be 2x as effective as training itself?

If there is any athlete that sets a new record or do better then what the Russians have done then we know they are on roids as well.

They are all on fucking roids

>Wouldnt that fuck up his growth or health a lot ?
No.

No proofs?

>Personally i use turinabol and my snatch goes from 90kg to 160kg after 2 weeks.

>Once im off it goes back down.

Kinda what happens if you don't use it responsibly. Do it right, most strength will stay.

Also +70 in 2 weeks? You're holding back when off. Its partially placebo.

Do you want me draw up a concise proof using catagory theory to link the evidence to the conclusion? Because I'm literally about to do to fire up a TeX compiler to do just that.

Care to show me your proofs?

>just using testosterone is proven to be 2x as effective as training itself?

No, it increased lbm more than training did. But testosterone increases glycogen retention and water retention which do fuck all for strength. Yet it's still lbm.

Read the research done, it's misinterpreted all the time. Lbm =/= muscle.

Do it nigger.

>Drugs are super easy to get.
If only...

I think it was 20+ weightlifting were caught doping from the retesting of 2008,2012 olympic games.
They passed the initial testing and the samples got retested a couple months ago with improved methods and got caught. They are all on small amounts of PEDs carefully monitored to pass the tests. Some are just better at covering it.

And that was also only a short-term study. A steady dose of test is going to stop increasing LBM before too long (what did they use in the study? 600/wk or so?) and there's only so much you can push the dosage.

It is pure muscle you lying fuck. Why do you think women can't get big from training? Hormones >> training.

also you can't be niave to think the chinese who use the games for political gain doing everything they can to produce elite athletes to get gold medals. they select them at a young age for genetics and train them for one thing. They'd a team of scientists just to dope their olympians and make sure they pass any drug test.

I dont compete anyway. I just do little blasts for fun. Im sure i can retain more with a better strategy but that will also involve more kinds of drugs

Their drug usage isn't that immaculate. This is the oly team that for some god unknown reason decided to put their guys on boldenone and failed a shit-ton of tests as a result.

some shady shit has gone down in Jamaican athletics over the years, doping committee buildings being burned down etc.

Hairline receding? Did she use that much gear? Damn.

Do they get anything extra if they hit the cross in the exact middle?

oh wow wrong fucking board

well I've read that it supposedly comes from the chlorine in the water that fucks up your hair.

>visibly balding
>medal says fina