This pic accurately describes my 2 years in gym. you can't prove me wrong, this is my experience...

this pic accurately describes my 2 years in gym. you can't prove me wrong, this is my experience, this is my shitty subhuman genetics. what should I do?

>you can't prove me wrong

Wtf am I trying to prove. Explain this scribble to me.

What the fuck is going on in this graph?

wefopikjefokoghhhjhjjjssss

ssend graph help hepler

What your anecdote tells me is that you ate like a faggot and didn't recover.

Calories and sleep my friend.

You shouldve put the timeline at the bottom of the graph like a normal person but I understand your graph.

The vertical line indicates that at a certain point in time, you are both undertraining, overtraining, hitting the right spot, and doing everything in between simultaneously, you fucking retard. There's a reason a function has to pass the vertical line test to have any physical significance you fucking mong. Next time just do a piece-wise linear function.

not a valid function

What the fuck?

not to be rude..

but you clearly have zero understanding of graph functions. what the fuck is this?

sick function bro. would integrate

I believe that this graph, even though it has no mathematical credibility, manages to convey the information effectively.

Thus you're all retarded imbecile faggots.

>If i derive your function at the perfect spot I'll get infinity as result
>that means tng (x) is infinity
>a freaking triangle with infinite sides ration

I cant even have a mental image
What the fuck man, you have gains that i can't even conceptualize

Honestly you autists OP is just trying to say that in one day he suddenly made the change from training to little to suddenly that same day ov-.. nwm OP is still retarded

never skip math day bro

Took me hours of sweating in Paint. This is what you're trying to say

never skip math day

>exersion

never skip english day

fixed

heh.

i enjoyed this

it all makes sense now

It doesn't convey any correct information at all. The other graph user made is what you were trying to explain. Don't call people retarded when your the one not making sense. You come off as a dunce

it does convey the information that OP literally skipped all math classes since he was 10 or 12 years old or whatever age they introduce graphs to children in his country

op here, jesus christ you fags are retarded! can't you see I didn't make it perfectly vertical!!!?? there is a tiny slope to emphasize there is a tiny interval fror succes, thus it's a continuous function! and if you want it to be derivabile, just smooth the corners. NEVER SKIP MATH DAY!!

ya fucking mathlet do you even know what axises are for?
if you can prove that overtraining and undertraining can be different values of the same function then you should get a Fields medal

>if you can prove that overtraining and undertraining can be different values of the same function

why are you such a retard bro? kys

God fucking damn how stupid are you.
Did you overtrain, undertrain and hit that perfect spot at the same time?

Ladies and gentlemen: why we use intermediate and advanced programs.

Gotta confuse the function right babe?

>right babe
cri evry tiem