Stellar Lumen ready for blastoff

Recovery is strong, we done prepping for the moon mission boys. Strap in.

Strapped in~

delete this, i don't want no link fags on my ships

north of 420!!! elliot wave 3 is gonna pull us to 1k sats boys. dont say i didnt warn ya.

You retards do realize you'll need another 300,000,000$ in market cap to double your money? Sorry, too long for me. Also the 100 billion tokens doesn't help.stay poor.

I bought back in at 350 after selling at 490.

had fairly large buy orders for compared to my portfolio between 438 and 415 sat thinking we would have support at 400 sat, and fucking kraken went unresponsive before I could cancel them when I saw the crash started. same thing happened with my ripple orders, so i bought in a fair amount at the very start of the crash and immediately took big losses but managed to get decent sized orders in near/at the bottom.

already recovered all of my losses from the day, and have even bigger positions. it's starting to feel the risk but with the conference in 6 days and with this kind of recovery I'm optimistic. now I just have to manage the risk and plan my exit strategy. I'll probably be glued to my computer for the next week.
fingers crossed

spot on.
GET THE FUCK IN or get left behind.

not actually 100 billion tokens. circulating supply (which is all that matters) is ~16 billion.
also
>measuring marketcap in USD and not BTC
shiggy

I'm hearing 1700!!1 for a week now, i don't think we can expect this in two fucking weeks, not at this rate.

If you aren't strapped in, you won't survive the lift off.

I bought in at like 390. And now it's at 423 :). Can't wait ill tomorrow

good job, user. we're all gonna make it.

Strapped in

Bought in at 465 thought I was in for a JUSTing, feeling comfy now desu.

>bought in at 489

>Bought in at 500

Bought in at 0.0218 usdt

Welp. I bought in at 403, now it's 381. I was doing a little bit of like scalping or whatever u ppl call it where u sell high and buy low then repeat. Only I just kept doing it with XLM.

Wish I had waited till it dropped to 379.

Tomorrow I don't expect a pump because there's no conference. The next conference is on the 12th, and then an expected mass exodus of 4channers and other investors who know it'll remain stagnant until the 16.

The rocket only takes off after the string of conferences.

Really wish I fkn waited until 378 to buy in lol. But oh well. At least i'm on some kind of rocket for uh Thursday or Wednesday.

It's funny tho -- all those people who didn't sell when it hit 500. They were like: "I BELIEB IN U JUSTIN PALM BEACH CONFIDENTAL BEEBES!" And then it fell to 340 ^_^.

And then it flung back and forth between 360 and 430, and even 480. So many points of entry and exit.

I scored some points, but I definitely made more selling and buying and selling instead of just hodl'ing from the initial entry.

>Went all in at 340 and sold above 500
Just kill yourself if you're holding my bags, you're too stupid to risk breeding.

Oh fuck off, i've bought my whole stack which is 141k for a total of 450 sats, initially bought at 380, it was only a day or two later that i've noticed that i could buy another 110k and that that there was another half bitcoin in my wallet.

I thought that i'd spend all my ark moneys on XLM, but another 3/4th was fuck free and ready for take off, later on bought more at 470 sats as i expected the price to rise quite a bit more.

If this shit reaches 500 sats again, i can sell as a happy man.

I don't want to fud cuz now I'm holding. But there's no conference today so the price will dip for another chance to get in before 12th.

Btw the price is not based on the confernce desu, its gonna be worth allot in the future and wont come under 800 anymore did you even read what they are doing lol