Do y'all niggas even write down your goals?

Do y'all niggas even write down your goals?

Seriously though, I need pictures of blonde/brunette, blue/green eyed qt's to visualize my post-crypto gains lifestyle. No brown eyes, can't use em. Will bump with lambos until I have enough material.

Also, goals thread

you're weird.

fuck your mother if you want fuck

>blonde/brunette, blue/green eyed qt

non asian?

when bank install supercomputes u will loose everything

70% of wealthy people write down their goals breh I prefer to work with the odds

no thx

>70% of wealthy people write down their goals breh I prefer to work with the odds
Nice, just bought 100k

thank you for your input pajeet

asians are fun but too short = short genes and I want my sons to be chad af

nice

This nigga gets it, even tall asians may regress to the genetic mean, Scandinavian bitches are where it's at

pic related

i keep a note on my iphone and check it periodically. coincidentally checked mine this morning. just a couple things on it for me

>hit 6 figure crypto portfolio
>buy property
>restore little shit box car i have, flip it
>acquire r32 GTR

obviously have some other things too. I've found it really helps to write them down and check in on them. has helped me achieve a good amount of goals

If a white person has brown eyes, they're not white. They're jewish.

or something like this

no manlets in my family tree

I am asian and my grandfather had blue eyes. What does it mean? Did my ancestors cheat with the white man?

good taste, I plan on looking to take crypto income into real estate when that market corrects, get out of crypto on a high and into property on a low

/pol/ detected

on a related note ashkenazi jews have average IQ of 115. They're not a conspiracy they're just fucking smart af

blue ID confirms yes

>What does it mean? Did my ancestors cheat with the white man?

Apparently it's a thing among the Hmong, but other than that most likely.

Unless by Asian you mean Central Asian.

bamp

Interesting, I am Hmong.

>Pay off tuition
>Travel in the summer
>Modest car. Not really into lambos and whatnot
Not many things I want right now. I consider myself pretty frugal. What I really desire is a career in machine learning/A.I., so college is my #1 priority right now. Housing will come later.

Mfw already lambo

I never wrote anything down. I just make as much fucking money as I can ever day.

gib advice pls

what did you do to make it?

i'm 99% sure that i lived on the same island as the house in the pic

I didn't get rich in crypto. Start a business. Do or make one thing one time profitably... Then scale it up. Do it on the side at first, supplement income... If it takes off, then you can quit your job. Take a calculated, educated risk

I got into a craze kinda early. There's always a next thing... Spinners, vaping, hoverboards, "k2/spice", Pokemon go... Figure out what the next thing is and monetize it

thats your fucking uncles house nigga. stop lying

>Take a calculated, educated risk
goddamnit

How many books you have in there?

Solid advice. That's what I do kinda, I work 3 jobs, one is personal finance so I am slowly building my book of business and every week I try to save $400/week into crypto from my other 2 jobs

6 figures by 25, Tesla by 30. House after first kid at 28 and boat by 35. Pretty straightforward, already have a long term gf that I plan to propose to in 2 years if all is still well

I left a cushy job to make vape juice. But not until I was making more money in one night than I was in two weeks of work. My coworkers thought I was crazy. Sometimes I drive by in my lambo. FEELS. FUCKING. GOOD.

I don't follow

Diversify. I'm also conservative, more a fan of tried and true investments. I have 4 Million invested... 2m in the market, 2m in real estate, only 50k in crypto... Which I classify as high risk high reward

these females arent asian

Post lambo picture of yours please.

Exactly, notice the shitty Nissan parked in the driveway.

Bought that for my girlfriend. She'll get an x5 soon though. Didn't want to buy her anything crazy since we'd only been together for like 9 months. I'll prob keep her though so I'll upgrade her.

I have a roth IRA in traditional mutual funds that I also put money towards but being on the inside of the finance industry I can see that current system cannot continue for too much longer. There is so much corruption and greed that the only solution is crypto, too big to fail is a paradox, too big means it must fail. I'm 24 so I have time to rebuild if I'm wrong too.

Anyways thanks for the advice

he's larping but people with nice cars usually get daily drivers

Sold spice to now autistic teenagers. Nice job capitalist bro.

Wonderful pictures. Good work and best of luck bro.

I'm not larping. I daily an f150. Its fully loaded but its still a pretty conservative vehicle

LOL that's hilarious. A buddy of mine imported that shit from China for a while and repackaged it for retail and sold to head shops. Made a few mil and lives in Mexico now. Feds are looking for him...

thanks m8

>I don't follow

Its a reference to Tai Lopez and his youtube ad campaign where he brings you into his lambo-filled garage with a zillion books on the walls and shows you how he became a scam artist

Gotcha. No books. Just cars and tools and garage shit

Cheers. Nice to see another legit entrepreneur on these boards. I respect the hustle.

Started in a rat and roach infested warehouse eating ramen 24/7 for over a year and moved up from there. Hard as fuck but 100% worth it. My friends used to tell me I was a dumbass (still am) but now they hit me up asking for work lul

What are your average annual maintenance/repair costs on your lambo? Interested in pricing one but I hear they're expensive af to maintain

Yes. All the time (which isn't good), while it's an important step it's only the start of your Road to Damascus.

It has a marginal placebo effect, if you combined it with motivational stuff like Tony Robbins style self believe hype you may for a brief period of time have confidence that you didn't have - for example you might talk to that qt blonde that normally you wouldn't have the confidence to talk to - so now you have a 2% chance of fucking her instead of a 0% chance because you never spoke to her.

That might apply to applying for jobs, or just any kind of initiative.

That's the part that no one ever talks about. Visualizing your goals is easy, it makes you feel good - it's easy to sell selfhelp books or seminars to normies and the vulnerable on that placebo.
But no one tells you how to do this . In fact this guy makes a good point, don't quit your day job.

Also, it's one thing to have the motivation, the momentum, and discipline to do the grind for 10 hours a day. But what are you working on, how do you "spend" that effort effectively: that's the important bit.

TL;DR - Goals are baby steps, real success comes from strategically spending your time

Agree with you on many of those points.

I think the point of visualizing and writing it out is that it tends to refocus you on what is the next step to success, if it's a ritual to write out or vocalize affirmations of being a multimillionaire or owning a lambo it makes it a lot less likely that you're going to waste time doing things that are in no way related to that.

Personally, for me, it means that I don't ever really let a day go by that I don't invest time and effort into either:
A. Making money
B. Self improving
C. Building relationships

I view it as an effect similar to compounding interest. If every day I can make myself even a fraction of a percent better equipped to succeed, over time success is inevitable.

>if it's a ritual to write out or vocalize affirmations of being a multimillionaire or owning a lambo it makes it a lot less likely that you're going to waste time doing things that are in no way related to that.
But the ritual itself can be a distraction. It becomes a platitude. It needs to be backed up with Praxis, that's why I really like the story Scott Adams tells, about how everyday he would writer 15 times "I, Scott Adams, will be a famous cartoonist"... but he was also drawing every single day!

>Personally, for me, it means that I don't ever really let a day go by that I don't invest time and effort into either:
Now that seems like you've got the right strategy. Fuck yeah!

How long have you been doing this for?
Have you made any noticeable progress?
When do you get bogged down?
Where do you think you've made the most progress?

>Blonde but no redheads
Shit taste brah

>How long have you been doing this for?
About 3 or so months, sometimes I'm really really on it, some days it is a struggle, but I would say that either way every day I get a better understanding of what works and doesn't work so that's valuable knowledge in itself

>Have you made any noticeable progress?
Well considering that 2 years ago all I ever did was play vidya and 1 year ago all I ever did was fuck tinder chicks, I think I've come a long way. Also I understand that there's still a long way to go. Nowadays vidya and pussy are really only passing thoughts, I literally was thinking about crypto and money while I was balls deep inside my girl. I have yet to determine whether that's good or bad.

As far as my mental state, I know that I will be wealthy someday, it's not an IF but a WHEN question. Before I discovered crypto my estimate was 5 years to get to my goals, now I've modified it to 3 years. Goal is 3 million in liquid money.

>When do you get bogged down?
One of my jobs is sales, a few really awkward rejections threw my confidence for a loop for a few days, key is to get back on the horse asap.

It's not a linear path to improvement, it's big leaps and then a setback and then more big leaps, key is not to get down on yourself about it. Once you have a habit of self improvement it is like gravity, you can't fuckup for too long without being pulled back to good habits eventually.

>Where do you think you've made the most progress?
People skills, it's as simple as teaching yourself to smile at everyone and everything. You feel better, the other person feels better, leads to more opportunities. Another easy trick to make people like you is to either:
A. Compliment them
B. Ask them questions about things that interest them

I do this at parties, I enter the party a stranger, 2 hours later, using this strategy, I'll have 5 new "friends" and their numbers for networking. I just say things like "that's awesome" or "tell me more about that?"

post some then faget

>Nowadays vidya and pussy are really only passing thoughts, I literally was thinking about crypto and money while I was balls deep inside my girl. I have yet to determine whether that's good or bad.
bahahha

>It's not a linear path to improvement, it's big leaps and then a setback and then more big leaps,
Very salient observation

>A. Compliment them
>B. Ask them questions about things that interest them
Mah nigga!
All that stuff about parties: literally me.

I'm sure if I met you at a party that would make for some interesting convo

>"That's awesome bro, tell me more about how you compliment people at parties?"
>"Dude that's awesome that you ask great questions like that! Can you tell how you acquired such amazing people skills?"

What do you do for work user?

>What do you do for work user?
I don't. that's why I'm on here, on this board specifically.

of course if I met you at a party I'd say
>Every day is different, there's a lot of producing like videos and pieces of communication for musicians and fashion designers and stuff - but every day is different, which is cool. So tell me more about this Lambo you want - what color?

I should add, eventually I'll start turning it into a therapy session where I ask your competition with your brother and why after your first girlfriend broke up with you, you've never felt comfortable or able to settle in a relationship since...

in every citi

>Matte black
If you couldn't tell by the pictures

For a minute I thought about just quitting and day trading crypto for money, I got lucky and rode WTC from 1.50 to 6.77 and made a few grand overnight but got greedy and bought shitcoin (that must not be named) and lost over half of it. Still up money but I changed my strategy to hodling, diversifying, and dollar cost averaging with money from my 3 jobs.

Kind of taking the Scott Adams approach where at least 1 avenue of income will end up paying me disproportionately.

Anyways, best of luck m8

>Kind of taking the Scott Adams approach where at least 1 avenue of income will end up paying me disproportionately.
One man venture capital firm.

>Anyways, best of luck m8
Cheers! You too brother!

>bought shitcoin

it was something like nigger ebtc or elixr wasnt it

Yes, Warren Buffett once said to write down your top 20 goals/desires, rank them and focus on the top 5. I'd go as far to say to focus on the top 2/3.

I dont know man but Im buying Flik

DON'T. FUCKING. NAME. THAT. PIECE. OF. FUCKING. SHITCOIN.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thoughts are things nigga

I only have 2. Like I tried to write out 25, but I found that with a couple of silly exceptions like "learn fretless bass" or "go to Tokyo" they were all just subsidiary goals anyway to my main 2.

yet I'm still unfocused, and have no idea how to move towards those goals, LOL

If you're unfocused, it probably means you don't have a clear, focused, burning desire yet. Once you've established that, and you establish that you will never be satisfied till you achieve it, you just work towards that goal in whatever way makes the most sense for you in the moment. Then periodically reevaluate your strategy as you receive feedback. As long as you don't give up, you will eventually succeed.

What are you reading, user?

>If you're unfocused, it probably means you don't have a clear, focused, burning desire yet.
I can confidently say I have a singular, incredibly intensely burning desire. I've established that.

>Once you've established that, and you establish that you will never be satisfied till you achieve it, you just work towards that goal in whatever way makes the most sense for you in the moment.
Nothing makes sense though. You see, I know what I want, but I don't know the specifics of how to get it. I'd make an analogy to saying "I want to go to Moscow" but I not having a map that shows between here and there, I know where i want to go, I know what I'm gonna do when I get there... but do I take a boat, which boat? A plane? Can I drive there...? I don't know.
Exaggerated, but for the purposes of analogy it works

> Then periodically reevaluate your strategy as you receive feedback.
I feel like I'm not making enough progress to get any feedback.

I'm alternating between reading "a bite in the apple" which is all about Steve Jobs's by first girlfriend, even though I think he's a piece of shit.
And 'despair' by nabokov because I picked it up off the bookshelf again.

Not familiar with those books but they don't sound particularly positive.

I know I'm gonna sound like a hippie but you have to be very very careful about the stimulus that you surround yourself with; every bit of media you take it creates ripples in your subconscious mind. If fear, doubt, sadness, and indecision are present in your environment and your self talk, your subconscious mind will cause you to manifest these behaviours.

The price you have to pay to achieve what you want to achieve is constant vigilance in controlling your environment and controlling your thinking.

Also, to use your analogy, the old me would have said "there's no way I can get to Moscow, I'll just wait here till I think of a way to get there." New me would just start walking and trust that the universe will put me where I belong, and if I want to get there bad enough it will put the means to get there in my path.

Your subconscious wouldn't plant an unattainable desire in your mind.

this is a pure example of human waste material

My main goal is to be able to help my parents retire. Right now I'm living next to my parents (in my own trailer) and working a minimum wage job, 1/2-3/4 of my paycheck goes into cryptos/ The rest goes towards bills beer and bud.

After I help my parents retire I hope to eventually get to the point where I can have a kid and have enough in my will to where he doesn't have to worry about money.

>Not familiar with those books but they don't sound particularly positive.
The Steve Jobs one has been a brilliant eye opener, great document of the era he grew up in, also you realize that he wasn't this master persuader super charisma guy. He deliberate cultivated and developed that, and I've even worked out HOW.

And no time with Nabokov is ever wasted. Like I said, it's just what I'm reading at the moment.

Sorry to be brusque, but I want to be honest: That is terrible advice, I tried that, and I got NOWHERE. I had an epiphany in the last week in fact that you can't trust the universe or fate. You have to knuckle down and map out the exact route... yes things will change, and unexpected opportunities may appear along the way - shortcuts you didn't even know about - but please please, never ever say that "just start walking" ever again to anyone.

It is awful awful advice. Five years of my life wasted believing it would all work out if I just kept an open mind but kept working on what I wanted.
I'm exactly where I was, so much work, so many projects, so many new friends... nothing. not a step closer.

>Your subconscious wouldn't plant an unattainable desire in your mind.
Maybe it has.

>Maybe it has.
Well the surest way to ensure that you're right is to stay where you are.

I'm gonna keep walking.

I think he mean the universe and fate as a metaphor for
>Your subconscious wouldn't plant an unattainable desire in your mind.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa... all I said was that I'm going to figure out where the fuck I'm going. I never said anything about giving up, or stopping forever.

Explain? You mean it's like really our mind and our model of reality that orients our desires and unless you're legitimately insane your brain wouldn't be motivated towards a desire it didn't reasonably believe was obtainable?

I'm confused.

All I know is that I have to have a strategy. I need to almost think of my life as a flow chart.

>women and cars are goals
Absolutely subhuman.

>unless you're legitimately insane your brain wouldn't be motivated towards a desire it didn't reasonably believe was obtainable?
pretty much this, at least that's how I understood it, I don't really like counting on fate, and the universe and chakras and all that mambo jumbo usually, so I might have misinterpreted it

Yes. Your perception of self is an illusion, the conscious, logical (seeming) part of your brain does 10% of your thinking, your subconscious is 90% of who you are and is what really orients your perceptions of reality. The motivations and desires that pass across your conscious mind are only the tip of the iceberg compared to the sum total of your subconscious. Your subconscious is also much smarter than your logical brain at orienting you in complex environments. Therefore, if your subconscious has implanted a desire in your conscious mind, it bears consideration at the very least and if it is a strong, burning desire it demands execution because your subconscious has decided that you are capable of achieving it. It's hard to explain but hopefully I didn't butcher that explanation too badly.

Give me the money I need and I will have the time and freedom to achieve higher goals. I need something tangible to evaluate my progress till I have reached that point.

Also
>implying it's wrong to collect beautiful things

So they shouldn't be goals, rather indications that you're making progress towards loftier goals

If I knew how to express higher goals like enlightenment and honor in a simple and easily repeatable format and establish tangible markers to track progress in them, I might do that. But damn nigga that's fuckin hard to communicate on a 3x5 card

I do pray to God to be the best, strongest person I can be though so I guess that kinda counts?

>logical (seeming) part of your brain does 10% of your thinking, your subconscious is 90% of who you are and is what really orients your perceptions of reality.
That is not how the brain works.
Read Marvin Minsky's Society of mind, or watch any FMRI scan and compare it to other FMRI scans of other processes.

The mind is a network of independent regions. Consciousness is nothing more than varying degrees of focus and awareness - Meta Cognition - where regions of your brain (usually the frontal lobe - which deals with abstract thinking) predict and interpret the activities of other parts of your 'mind'.

I'm not a psychologist or a neurologist but already your model is way WAY off.

Read "Thinking Fast and Slow" by Daniel Kahneman

Consciousness is not well understood at all but it at least gives a good model. My explanation I simplified a bit but basically your subconscious/preconscious does far more of your thinking than your conscious mind

Sounds like you're just falling for the trap of the animalistic, materialistic, self m8. Your deep deep subconscious wants you to get cars and bitches ?

I have a ""subconscious desire"" to jack off every 15 minutes. What does this mean?

Full disclosure: I wouldn't mind cars too

I'm familiar with the two system model

I don't need a simplification of the model of my mind. I need a "map" towards my goals. Which means I need a way of evaluating what courses of action are going to move me forward towards my goal.

Priorities. Evaluating skills and weaknesses. Taking stock of habits. Instead of "well jeez, guess I'll start a blog because it seems like the right thing to do"
What do I write about so I'm not just wasting my time - yes, maybe writing about my cat will open up a portal to unbridled lamboland success - but more than likely it won't unless I do something distinct, target it to the right people by using the right platform, popularizing it in front of the right audieneces etc. etc. And also cats have nothing to do with my ambition.

You're surprisingly scarce on the actual details and systemic thinking of turning goals into objectives and objectives into strategies, and strategies into projects and tasks...

On one hand, you're right and it is succumbing to base urges. Definitely unenlightened.

On the other hand, completely abstaining from these urges is antithetical to the human experience.

Wish I had time to dive back into existentialism

>Veeky Forums wants bimbos

enjoy those brainlet kids

So basically you need to figure out what angle you need to find your niche?

I'm not in your situation, what I have to do to achieve my goals is pretty clear cut and simple, I also have mentors that provide me direction when I'm not sure.

My strategies, projects and tasks are very fucking specific to what I do, which is financial services.

It's as simple as:
A. Talk to people
B. Build relationships
C. Know your products and presentation

For crypto:
A. Buy low
B. Sell high

For self improvement:
A. Write goals
B. Wake up early
C. Workout/Eat Right
D. Read/Listen to lectures/audiobooks

There's more specific things within each but as you can see they're all pretty simple.

I'd be interested if you went into more specifics, especially with 'talk to people' and 'build relationships'. Now I'm not an introvert by any means, but it occurred to me that one thing that I had done wrong over the last 5 years is that...well... I broadened my friendship circle, which was great, but I kind of stopped. I didn't actively, consciously continue with that and became complacent with relationships. I found a comfortable rut.

So I'm curious what your approach is? Are you sort of aimless - when you click you click? Have you changed what you do when you're out of the house, do you talk to people when walking home from work? Do you got to bars? etc. etc.

>Now my new philosophy is to be totally sociopathic/successful-autismo - I'm going to only make relationships with people who I can use professionally, specific targeting with a specific purpose in mind instead of being friends for the sake of friends.
>Targeting people either because they can get me ahead in my career, are a potential client, or a potential mentor who I cam mimic/learn from

Just talk to people I meet through the course of the day basically, be willing to take initiative to start a convo, they will usually be just as much if not more nervous than you if you are used to it. Then just grab contact info somehow. For me, everyone can help me usually since 8/10 people don't have a finance guy and the 2/10 who do usually have a screwjob.

If you're looking for more advice than that just read books on it desu. Also helps that I used to cold approach a lot of girls.

He won't tel you specifics because he is scared to lose his clients if he tells you

Fuck that bullshit and fuck that guy and ignore what he says

Just do this
Rip off some ebooks, put the link on a landing page which you ripped off other people
Put affiliate links in the ebook which link to Adnetworks, Google them
Next step is
Find a product you want to promote in a niche which is successfull
Go to a big adneteork5
Take a look at the products you could promote
Promote said products with a landing page or a sale page

Other method to get rich as fuck
SELL shirts online through teespring
Design some Simple shit on teespring

Find a target group
Buy Facebook ads like 5 euro a day
Start tee-shirt campaign for a duration of 7 days
If you get less than 3 % of click rate, stop the campaign
If it's above 3 dont stop campaign

Repest and rinse
Also Google make money with shirts online

FuCK bullshit ters like that lambo LARPer itt

Peace out

>just read books
Shitty advice

Better advice would be:
Rip off other people until you mwkrnit
Fuck everything else

T. Someone who made it and isn't a LARPer like you

I'm not looking for advice - I was trying to reverse engineer your process, see if it's applicable to me.

Good post.
I don't even need to rip off ebooks. I have so many of my own research notes on my harddrive that need just a little bit of proof reading, maybe a few paragraphs here and there to give more context. Or would you not recommend that?

When it comes to ebooks though, is there any strategy for picking a niche, or should I just pick something I'm familiar with?

How much moolah does it cost to get running on Teespring? Like how many hundreds am I looking at to do the advertising and everything?

Pay a Pejeet on fiverr to compile your research notes into a ebook
Or even better
Take what I wrote, put it in a ebook and call the ebook HOW TO MAKE BANK

Yes there us à strategy, go on Google ad words
Take a look at mos t popular keywords
Pick any like health
Now search for avocado health recipe
See how many search results there are
If there's a lot results, take the niche

I started teespring with 0
I spammed the fuck out of Instagram
Made Instagrams where I followed 1000 accounts and send them the teespring campaign link

Or if you are not poor like I was when I started,,, 200 Euro should be enough before your first successful campaign

Google that shit

There are people who make 150k with that method

neither. manlets are worse than nocoiners

Fuck off nigger
We are here to make money and not to read some shitty guru books about life

If I want to philosophy about life, I talk to my dog you retard

BTW no one else on this shit board will tell you what I told you
Why?
Because they are all shitty LARPers

Yeah man go read that philosophy book, it will help to make money
Lmao!!!

I plan on completely changing how ICOs are done while making an initial fortune that I will turn into billions. I want to make the world a better place. And I want to be wealthy, famous, and powerful. I think I can do everything. I will bring many of you along for the ride! Don't give up, Biz! We WILL change the world!

You are a god user!!
Clear actionable steps!
You're spoonfeeding this shit. I'm so grateful!

Yeah man, fuck wasting time on useless shit, put your energy in learning step by step how it works to make money online

Last advice, never NEVEr fall in love with your teespring campaign or with the niche you picked up. If you see it's not working out (>3% click rate) cull that shit, toss it out and try again with something else

Also Google make money with affiliate marketing
Rip off landing pages, copy them and promote whatever product you want

>matte paint
sure if you want your car to look like its covered in morning dew all the time and not be able to clean it without polishing the matte finish off