Wantrepreneur General - An Aspiring Entrepreneur Workshop

We will encourage each other to start our businesses or life improvement in general. Given the current nature of this forum, this thread is a test.

I started this thread because, I'm about to go into year SEVEN of my crappy job. I feel alone. However, you guys are here and deep down I know many of you are in the same situation I am. I want to burn everything I own, move to another state and start a book or a comic series.

I want to know more about you guys. Do any of you have business aspirations or ideas? Is there something you want to improve? What do you hate about your job? Perhaps you wanna encourage some of us failing anons. Be open about what you want here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFhkdzj-x80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go to a shithole its cheap living there and you can spend lot of time on your self improvement and social life . I do that btw

Could you elaborate a little on the shithole? Do you mean like a ghetto environment?

Also what are you working on?

Ok I will tell you what I want you to know. But please wait a minute I'm writing from my phone and is buggy and hard as fuck

i want to start a business but im afraid of failure so I sit on Veeky Forums and jerk off

any suggestions?

Not a ghetto just a low rent country but be careful you must find a secure one you don't want to live with fear of being stabed or something else. I live in south America btw and I recommend chile or Ecuador because they are the safest ones related on criminality. Forget about Argentina Colombia Peru or Venezuela those places are hot AF. First of all then I will explain you what I am doing

I'm leaving for work right now. What is it that you want to do or make user? Do you have any interest in software? education? sports? design? construction? games? What kind of achievements do you want out of life?

yeah thats pretty deep man, but I definitely want to hear about your methods. I actually want to learn Spanish because that's a large portion of the world right there.

Listen to this. Could change your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFhkdzj-x80

I'm a 2 1 yo young man I have to real state properties so I have something like 50k in net worth. I have income from renting one of those very cheap for an uncle lab. I get $100 per month which is little more but I live with my dad so I don't pay rent or food. So my financial resume is this I'm investing I real state, learning about corporations because I want to manage my assets with a busines entity and I'm also putting money on local stocks which are crap btw. Also I wholesale shit because I like it and have enough friends and people to shill mi thinga. The rest of my money goes to crypto. But you can live here like a king just with 1k per month the rest is for business. Honestly I don't have much money bow in freaking mad because I gave all my money to my family because they were broken as fuck and I have some because I am trying to become an investor. That's pretty much the basics

damn user. Im Colombian-American and the exchange rate is so good right now.

I could go live in Colombia with one of my cousins and live pretty well for like $500/month. I could run an Ecommerce store from my laptop and put all of my money on crypto.....Fucking tempting.

Heard good things about SE Asia; pretty cheap and relatively safe.

Damn there are lot of mistyping BC the fucking autocorrect. Sorry mates try to guess what I tried to say. Btw random fact's. Renting a decent apartment 200-300 bucks. Eating decent food 180 bucks per month buying restaurant food only 450 $. Basic services water electricity and internet 75max per month. And everything is cheap if you come here and try to make social life you could be a Chad only bluffing 50bucks on a single night. So you first worlders have a good alternative if you are really struggling and desperated on the suicide watch

Good to hear that.hope you are doing well. Good luck user

Im a 24 year old with a CS degree but no work ethic or discipline, which is why I'm into crypto.

Doing kinda well, but I need a plan for afterwards.

I'm at $50k now; if I can get to 6 figures, should I try putting it towards an IRL moon mission like starting a business?

I don't have many ideas, but I need something that's a good mix between techy and interesting, but also doesn't require me to be coding for 12 hours a day for 5 years.

My ideas so far: crypto ATMs, indie game development, and laser tag. Don't know where to begin with any of those, and all of those markets are completely saturated to shit.

wat do?

You people always talk about moving to other countries like it's so easy, but how do just you just go live in a place like Chile or Ecuador? Don't you need visas and sponsors and shit?

If you are from the us the local government suck your dick trying to bring you here. I mean is easier being from the us and go to Chile than being from Chile trying to get into USA

ask around on /trv/
It might be harder than i think but the third world is pretty lax on shit like that. Getting a job would be the only hard thing, but if you're going to be a NEET i dont think anyone would give a fuck.

Do they do the same for Canadians or just US citizens? And when you say they suck your dick to bring you there, what exactly does that entail? They easily hire English speakers for jobs? They want English teachers? Or something else?

Hey user if you see this thread again you are welcome to ask whatever you want about the topic. Last time I tried to help another user but the thread expired so I have created this email for talking to any user deeper if you are really interested. Cya [email protected]

Generally to all first world citizens don't matter if it is German Canadian or Italian. You just need a cute passport and some capital for being welcome. I would say 20k is good which is what the average person make in 4 years of wagecicking.

Good to know, thanks for the info. I'm still wagecucking myself but if I ever make it big in crypto or find a way to consistently make money online I would love to live somewhere with dirt cheap cost of living.

Yeah good luck user.

Hey. OP here reporting from car. I am so happy and honored by the replies. When I come home I will be sure to connect with you all some more and look at the info you all posted.

A good sign for Veeky Forums

Small cities usually have entrepreneurship accelerators and and workshop programs for free.

Apply to pitch contests, I got third at mine and one $500. Not bad for 5 minutes of talking.

If you are in MA and wanna talk lemme know.

The thing is, you don't need idea. All you need is to be able to execute on ideas. This is all people ask for.

Take a look at the most successful people. They did not do anything completely unique. They simply took account of the state of their industry and put a twist on things (which ended up working out).

Even if your projects go to complete shit, you won't be underfunded if you are good at convincing investors about your ideas. Apply the concept of an ICO to real life. You don't have to even have a original/working product or anything to get funded. Just address the needs of individuals and make large promises. We are in a massive asset bubble, grab the cash while it's still hot. Just do so in an industry that makes it easy to get funded.

Sooo... I have no idea what I'm gonna do, cutting to the chase - while I try and figure out the direction in my life I'm gonna spend the next two months trying to build an Instagram following, hopefully parlaying that into some kind of online business or, if all goes really well, earning money as an "influencer".

Even if it all goes tits up and I get like only 100 more followers, Social Media is an indispensable part of any business strategy nowadays, so even if I never make any profit out of Instagram indirectly. I will be honing my social media skillset so I can effectively market actual money spinners.

I've chosen Instagram because it's static and therefore can be a "portfolio", but also like Snapchat or Twitter there's fast feedback - within hours I can know if a post worked or not. So if I post everyday, I should very quickly learn what works and what doesn't

It's just because I'm not a fucking narcissist I haven't been posting often so far

>Apply to pitch contests, I got third at mine and one $500. Not bad for 5 minutes of talking.
nice

>The thing is, you don't need idea. All you need is to be able to execute on ideas. This is all people ask for.
This this. So much this.

Let other people do your R&D. At the very least learn to notice patterns and good business practices and then apply it to your chosen niche