Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/vegas-shooter-used-prototype-encryption-messenger-Obsidian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>GIVE ME YOUR TOP 5 100X MOON MISSIONS
nice, just bought 100k
fuck your mother if you want fuck

buy elix sir

>Diversifying into 5 coins on only 1 BTC
Literally no point. If you put 1 BTC in 5 x100 moon missions you will end up with the same amount of money if you put it all in 1 x100. Diversifying into 5 coins will decrease your chances by a lot. With only 1 BTC you should go all in one thing that you are certain will moon, then maybe start diversifying just a little after that.

unironically eLTC2

All in on ODN easy guaranteed 100 million market cap probably 300 million by the end of the year.

cnbc.com/vegas-shooter-used-prototype-encryption-messenger-Obsidian Platform-to-anonymously-purchase-guns

>"Per the investigation, it was discovered that an alpha version of a security messenger app, Obsidian, was on the Stephen Paddock's mobile device. A close point of contact confirmed that the shooter appeared to use the privacy platform for discrete conversations in relation to the purchase of the firearms."

ITS OVER.

ELIX is actually due for another pump after dropping so low.

Bitcoin

check em

I WOULD BUY MORE METAVERSE IF THEY ENABLED MARGIN ON IT SO i COULD USE MY METAVERGE TO BUY BITCOIN ON MARGIN

Fuck man you ODN shills are the fucking worst

if you listen to the FUD on ODN, its clearly a great buy.

It's superfluous because freeware messaging crypto is already available
Then again this market doesn't give a single shit about fuck

ODN.. As useless as tits on a nun.

It's going to run more dAPPs off its blockchain than just a messenger you cuck. Can you even read

LINK
VOISE
BAT
ELIX
AVT

Elix without a doubt

>elix
Aka, the current scamcoin Veeky Forums is pushing

OK SATAN

MTL

Why doesn't Veeky Forums like having FUN?

If you're going to make a scamcoin, you might as well at least make it SOUND like a blue coin.
Maybe if you were advertising on a board full of children, you would have success... don't know many children who are able to purchase BTC though.
Anyways, good luck in your endeavours.

Veeky Forums is cancer full of laggards desperate for quick money = fun's over.

At least I was here long enough to gain invaluable experience and wisdom, enjoy further capitulation chasing shit faggots.

WAVES
WAVES
WAVES
WAVES
BAT

hurry before ICO sells out

low effort.

>ODN being used in conjunction with multibillion dollar arms black market.

BUY BUY BUY

This. I regret not buying any.

Name one that compares to obsidian.

VEN, EBET, OPT