How the FUCK do people hit the 3000-4000 calorie range on the daily?

How the FUCK do people hit the 3000-4000 calorie range on the daily?
I'm a bulking skelly and force down as much food as I can and I just barely get to 2500-3000, then I feel sick from eating so much the whole day.

What are your favorite easilt-consumable calorie packed foods that I can binge on?

*easily-consumable

Fast food is incredibly easy way to get calories
But it's not the cheapest, or healthiest way

the difference between 3 and 4 thousand calories is literally huge op.

milk and cereal will digest fast and bump calories up frequently, get your protein and macros elsewhere.

+1 for this

Also drink homemade mass gainer shakes along with breakfast. Ez 700 kcal

I could literally do this easy.

If I knew I wasn't going to gain weight, I think I would literally eat 6k calories a day on average. Without even any hunger from exercising.

The only thing keeping me from ham planet mode is self-control and discipline.

I am eternally on watch.

>eternally on watch
This hurt me so much, I know this feel all too well
It's like being in pain 24/7 fuck

>1000kcal+ shake with whole milk, yogurt/quark, bananas, frozen berries, oats, peanut butter, etc. whatever you have
also
>unsalted nuts (100g) + dried cranberries or raisins (30g) = 800kcal
>flavored quark (not up quarks, only down or strange)
>pb+j
>pasta pasta pasta

In order:

Drink your calories
Peanut butter
Bread
Any nuts
Fast Food

I'm a hardgainer too.

For me it was pot, I'd smoke a joint and happily eat 1000-2000kal in one sitting.

you need to find a food source that you like

I for example can eat 3 bowls of cereals without a problem, which would be something like 1000kcal easily (actually that was a reason I was skinnyfat in school and teens, fucking cereal man)

on the other hand, I cant eat more than 200g of potatoes in one sitting, I just cant, they suck
100g rice? pls kill me
500g spaghetti? yes mom

experiment a lot, for some foods we have special apetites

if u are really skelly mode just go full balls to the CHOCOLATE and sweets, I used to eat a bar of chocolate everyday and it worked too

>flavoured quark
Sorry but I am Gluon free.

Every meal ends with a brief struggle to end it, before it becomes a binge.

Sometimes you don't win.

I'd prefer to try to get clean calories. About a year ago I cut out fast food from my diet entirely and I've felt a million times better ever since. I don't want to go down that road again.

What kind of homemade mass gainer shakes? I've been drinking shakes made of 1 cup whole milk, 2-3 tbsp peanut butter, 1 banana, which only nets about 500 kcal.

That's gotta be a really big shake to get 1000kcal. &wow I didn't realize how many calories nuts had. That's a good idea.

Surely you are meson with us

Underrated post

>eternally on watch
Me too.
Feels good right?
Having the discipline to just tell your body: "No, you will not get anymore food."
I mean It might sound strange to some but shit like that is actually a big part of my confidence.

>100g rice? pls kill me
I could easily eat 500g of white rice.
Shit rules.

Add some whey to the shake too.

Imagine eating past your comfort zone. That queasy "I'm going to throw up and shit at the same time; please let me pass out" feeling

For hours after, your intestines feel like they have rocks in them.

You force food down your mouth, feeling your stomach stretch, all to try and maintain what little muscle you have.

That's what a hardgainer is like.

Then I'd definitely go for shakes. Liquid calories much easier to get down.

Wow
Thats deep dude
I fucking FEEL that shit man

Sounds rough dude.
>eating past your comfort zone
I never did that ever.
Although cutting is a bitch for me it all comes down to discipline in the end.
Good luck gaining.

I'm a skelly preparing for a marathon. Bulking is easy as fuck. Just drink your calories. I also have bowel adhesions 2 inches from qhere my small bowel starts, which can cause blockages easily with food that isn't or very easily disgestible. My night time drink is just blended:

>1 scoop of whey
>3 cups of low fat milk
>4 tblspoons of peanut butter
>1 banana
>1 cup of oats
It totals a lot of calories. Theres are lots of more stuff I could add in but don't. It doesn't csuse me any issues.

Here's what I do OP. Fellow skelly mode feggit reporting in.

>8 oz of milk
>2 scoops protein powder
>carb gainer (follow directions on the box)
>Frozen banana

Throw that shit in a blender and drink.
I have one of these a day and I've gone from 150 to 185 (6' 2" twig with an arc furnace metabolism).

Alternatively, drink 1 gallon of whole milk a day. Not all at once, but throughout the day.

I ate a mcdonalds lunch at 1900kcal yesterday. Wasn't even supersized, just a meal and a mocha frappé. I'm not even a big eater I usually get a lunch around 600-800kcal. But man that McDonalds meal didn't even make me feel that full. I could easily have eaten an extra cheese burgers and gone with large fries.

Still managed to end the day with okay macros just 500kcal above target.

I add a cup of two of beans to my shakes (200cal/cup) two bananas, quarter cup of pumpkin seeds and at least 2 cups of milk. Pump pump pump up the volume