Im only 50k so far! LAMBOLAND Q12018

> no product
> Tiny mcap
> Anonymous Dev/s
> Saturated gambling market

Good luck user

Dev is very active in the discord.
and why is tiny marketcap bad?

I sold out and moved into COSS, hoping that will moon before Ethbet moons so I can buy back in

if this coin is around in a month ill suck my own dick on national TV

>this far below ICO
>Still shilling
How heavy are your bags getting?

>Dev is very active in the discord.
one completely anonymous developer working on the entire project himself.
>and why is tiny marketcap bad?
Its not if its a solid project, its just always a higher risk and also more volatile. This is 1/hundreds of gambling shitcoins. Whats the value in this shit if people are already gambling by buying all these shitcoins?

EBET is actually under ICO price right now. I almost bought in because of the potential to make a fuckton. I started thinking about it a bit, and we're def in an ICO bubble. A lot of projects are gonna fail, and a lot of people are gonna lose money user. Theres still moon missions and you can still make money but investing in shitcoins is a bigger risk now.

Not loading up when its below ICO...
How does it feel being poor AND stupid user?

You lost faith! You wont make it user...

I loaded a lot of this coin, moon soon lambo soon

nice try douchebag but im not buying your bags. Look at the volume on this shitcoin, its fucking dead; it wont make it

screencaping this for safe keeping

wait you guys didn't sell for 50% profit on that mini pump?

are you guys retarded?

ethereum will moon

Ok smarty pants - I can prove to you right here that this is a shitcoin. Wanna play?

A shit coin that will make ebetas rich

Here's proof that the devs know absolutely nothing about the gambling industry.

I have faith, I just realise ebet isn't moving anywhere for a few months and I feel other options will give me better returns in the next 2 months

>FunFair $99 mil marketcap
>Edgless $50mil marketcap
>EthBet $1mil marketcap

You tell me which has the highest potential to fucking moon. Why do you hate money anons?

You guys say below ICO price, but that's only because the timing was unfortunate since btc mooned. Almost ALL altcoins got hit, not just EBET specifically.

It hasn't even had enough time to be noticed, only got released on CMC 3 days ago.

Watch this fucking moon in the next few days. Don't say we didn't warn you.

agree, I'm going to pick up more

> dev is one anonymous person who knows so little about the gambling industry that he doesn't even know the correct layout of pips on dice. Check the logo. This is pajeet level stuff. You've been had. Why do you hate money?

Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hebrews 12:2

you will not make it user

Haven't you got a street to shit in somewhere? Answer the question about the logo

There are many projects that are doing fairly well with anonymous devs e.g. Elastic, Shift. Doesn't make it shady, and regardless there are ICOs where the devs are publicly known, and still turn out to be exit scams. The dev is already planning on hiring more.

And really? You're going to base an investment/trade on a logo which the dev didn't even design? If that's the case, you're the pajeet.

Don't cry when this starts mooning user.

>Literally the sign of the fucking christian cross

user unintentionally confirms the real white paper of ebet is the christian Holy Bible!
BRB BUYING MORE!!! GOOD LUCK AT THE GATES!!!

Yeah alts got stabbed hard

From the dev
>The logo was designed for appearance not for accuracy
>Although I didn't design it myself nor have input on which side has how many dots
So it was out-sourced and whoever designed it thought it was best to have all sides shown for some reason

A die is the most basic instrument used for gambling
>Dev commissioned the logo
>Back forth with the designer till its just right
>Dev signs off and pays designer
>Dev goes to ICO, lots of marketing
>Dev has seen the logo thousands of times
>Dev doesn't realize the logo is completely wrong

So is the dev incompetent with zero attention to detail, or does he not know anything about his industry? If I were a betting man, I'd say both.

Good luck with those bags

There are a few devs, not one
Idiot

So a few devs and not one got it right? Much clearer now ty