I cum too fast. Is there anything I can do to make it last?

I cum too fast. Is there anything I can do to make it last?

Nope

Make sure you arent holding your breath

Take deep breaths while youre pumpin

If you gonna cum too fast you need to jack off before sex, it makes you less sensitive.

The next time you have to pee, stop pissing halfway through. You might feel a slight discomfort, but that's okay. Resume pissing for a few seconds and then hold it again. You need to strengthen those muscles.

practice
become master of your own body
when you stop worrying about it is when you'll last longer

Don't listen to these betas. Cumming fast is alpha as fuck.

Quick impregnation and on to the next female.

stop jerking off and find a girlfriend

But then it won't go back up if I jack off. I never understood this advice

Breath control, "kegals", practice.

When I was early 20s I would come pretty quick first round. After a lot of practice I can go as long as I like and cum 2-3 times a sessiom

Practice edging/use lube

More sex.

Kekrento

you probably have shit sex drive then
>just wanted to bust a nut and not have sex

I dunno, go for two. Make a game out it. Try cum as many times as you can and then try to beat your score.

Are you fit? I tend to last a lot longer now that I've been doing cardio for a few months.

Dont do this

Thats bad for your cock

Some condoms can help numb your dick a bit and that should allow you to last some more.

orajel on dick

>tfw I can barely cum
>can go for hours, usually get too tired

I think of rippetoe describing hip drive in the squat

1. kegels and reverse kegels, I've gotten to the point where I can stop ejaculation as long as I'm not being stimulated further.

2. Learn to relax muscles and keep them relaxed

3. breathe deeply and slowly

4.practice edging so you know when you need to slow down or stop to eat her out

5. focus on getting her off before you even penetrate her, this way even if you do cum fast, it won't be a total let down that she just fucked a lesser man.

6. consider wanking with a death grip, this may help you last longer, but it also may make it difficult to cum too. Women can get pissy if they can't make you cum.

I always take my dick out and eat pussy when I'm about to cum

i personally will think about grandpa ballsack if im about to bust and gross myself out of it which usually adds about an extra 3 minutes

keep doing that and you're gonna be attracted to old man balls

How long does it take for you to get hard again?

nope i love pussy I just 69'ed a girl for the first time the other night and theres something about spreading a girls ass and eating her pussy brah

in a few years you're gonna love 69ing grandpa, you're gonna start hanging around retirement homes and offering to help bathe Emanuel and Richard

Eat some nigger dick flavoured pudding

I actually think about cumming inside them and it makes me not have to cum. Its like when theyre blowing you to finish you off and you just wont cum.

>consider wanking with a death grip, this may help you last longer, but it also may make it difficult to cum too.
I really wish there was some study backing this whole death grip bullshit, like I really want it to be true but I tried it and it didnt do shit besides hurting my dick.

Fap Hero. Try to get to the end

hurt usually equals damage, these death gripers damage their cock over many fap sessions

Cut or uncut, OP?
This is a very important factor.

Better than not being able to cum, trust me.

kekarino