Feenix Affiliate Program

Ok guys.....your favorite inept marketing genius is back. We've found our way onto bitcointalk and reddit now. We've also started a discord channel

discord.gg/7y7xuj

Finally, we started an affiliate program. We're offering 10% of each coin sale paid in FENX, BTC, or ETH.

You can sign up at:

feenix.tech/affiliate-home/affiliate-register/

Other urls found in this thread:

feenix.tech/white-paper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go fuck yourself, how dare you desecrate Trumps image with this shitcoin

$1/coin when

>home
Any airdrop left? I missed the first two
0x167762c4b2c2b4626e0c76b2B34afe9e062BE39f

Also interested in the affiliate program so I'll check it out

What exactly is this affiliate program?

did you guys ever figure out what the hypothetical technology is supposed to be to legitimize your scam?

Hahaha I love you Veeky Forums

I can't fault him/them too much since it is easy money but they better hope future employers don't catch wind of their past fraud

user didn't you hear? He is solving the megaupload problem.

It's a decentralized file sharing network, not a scam

You mean like torrent?

You have to be fucking kidding me. This isn't even a blockchain use case.

So a paid utorrent?

Just follow this link so I can steal your LINK.
>feenix.tech/white-paper/

the white paper is up

Hey so when will this be hitting exchanges?

we're working on that now. hope to have an update soon.

So it's a paid utorrent. Nobody is going to use this.

we plan to start as a secure p2p file transfer, but would like to ultimately host complete content sites. trusted sites get taken down and content sites are quick to remove compensation from viewpoints that are different than their own. Our platform will address and solve both of these problems.

nice

How much have you sold so far?

We're at about 10% of our goal so far. Since I botched the rollout, we're feeling pretty good about that. I'm hoping that we continue to roll and there is more organic conversation about the platform that I'm not initiating.

I wonder this too. This coin isn't unique enough to stand out, but doesn't look so shitty as to get 0 investment. Maybe someday with more hype and shilling. But I wonder how much does a regular so so coin can make during an ico

You didn't see the new executive order that everyone should be buying feenix? It's right there in his hands.

Dam and you guy charge a lot too. 40 cents a token

>tfw 30kFENX

Where can I dump this shitcoin?

nahh y’all good g jus playin

What would you say about your competitor substratum? Seems like the both of you are doing decentralized web.