So, Veeky Forums... who're the most intolerable faggots?

So, Veeky Forums... who're the most intolerable faggots?

>vegan
>paleo
>keto
>gluten-free
>or [insert other]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=daNuJa_QrYk
youtube.com/watch?v=ITIIkDJiq5o
morehouse.edu/facstaff/nnobis/papers/Davis-LeastHarm.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are

can't argue with trips

FPBP
P
B
P

Vegan by far.

The fact VirginGains has to roid to look that shitty and ignored his jaundice as he becomes increasingly yellow in tint is terrifying.

>people who complain all the time
Tfw a lot of my friends complain about everything
Tfw I'm the optimist in the group and its getting harder and harder to stay optimistic

Im intolerante to nigger dick flavoured pudding

Vegans, hands down.

Paleo is just a "choice" really.

Keto actually works for a lot of people (in that it helps people stick to their diet.) I've done it myself.

Gluten-free is just a result of ignorance. Unless you have a specific allergy to gluten, there's literally nothing wrong with it.

Vegans, but gluten free and paleo take a honorable place right besides them. And keto fags are just a step under all of them. Fuckers are worst the crossfiters, mormons and jehova witnesses

you can't mention that you like oatmeal or brown rice without some paleo or ketofag hopping on you about how UNHEALTHY you are

I vote tripfags

>Virgin Gains decides to visit Veeky Forums
Stay mad VG

People who misunderstand nutrition and claim superiority for understanding calories in and calories out disregarding actual science on the way

>disregarding actual science on the way
what did he mean by this?

Second this

>Gluten Free

Can we make that fake Gluten Freers?

I have Coeliacs so unless you want me to shit everywhere, vomit and start choking I'm going to be intolerable.

You're trying very hard to force this as a meme and it's not working, dude.

Vegans, definitely.

paleo

vegan diet actually has health proven health benefits
gluten-free and keto don't usually feel the need to talk about their diets

Would plow chick on right

Vegans, jesus christ shut the fuck up about guilt tripping and cherry-picked shitty studies to try so hard to find an excuse about your diet that needs heavy supplemention.

Then there's gluten-free, I have no idea what gluten is or what it does but why is everyone suddendly allergic to it?

what's wrong with oatmeal or brown rice?

>keto don't usually feel the need to talk about their diets

Bullshit. They're the reason "carb" is bad word now.

>Vegans, jesus christ shut the fuck up about guilt tripping and cherry-picked shitty studies to try so hard to find an excuse about your diet that needs heavy supplemention.

>>grrr, stop being right about things

Ketofags can be annoying as hell, but vegans are definitely the worst. Fucking lol at how they think shouting at random people on the street who are wearing animal fur or leather is benefiting their cause

Then don't come. Consider yourself on permaquarentine

Prime example here, folks

>keto don't usually feel the need to talk about their diets
So you haven't eaten with ketofags right?

Someone asked me to spot for the first time
We're all gunna make it

Probably vegan because they're the loudest.
Gluten-free people are sometimes reasonable, like my brother who gets an explosive diarrhea and gases for a week from gluten so it is more than justified.

Holy shit Iktf bro, everyone is so fucking miserable and negative these days

that's why your diet lacks vitamins and all other shit without getting it from supplements
you cant even process the omega3 from plants because youre not a fucking herbivore animal.

the only reason vegan diets havent died yet is because all the people have been eating meat, eggs and all that shit they removed, for decades so it will take years to actually have an impact on their health.
which is why just last month a kid was near death status thanks to their vegan parents that gave him a vegan diet.

Why don't you breed and submit your child(actually fuck that, poor kid) to a test where he eats a vegan diet since the moment he's born till he's an adult against a kid that eats animal products

Vegans.
The holier-than-thou attitude and this whole "muh mass animal genocide" talk are really off-putting.
And some of them being literally Hitler tier and Elliott Rodger tier doesn't help either.

>supplement industry is built primarly around omnivores buying multis, vitamin c, and powdered fiber
>durr vegans take supplements

People who eat whatever diarrhea they feel like and get mad at people who limit their diet choices in an attempt to eat healthfully

supplement industry is built on jewing people off
I eat a varied diet but I still take ZMA from time to time since I only eat red meat once or twice a week and I dont enjoy oysters, other sources hace zinc in low amounts so eh.

you dont need any of what you mentioned, people are just lazy(like me sometimes)

>admittedly takes supplements
>rags on others for taking supplements
>thinking a vegan diet even requires supplementation outside of b12 that you can get in fortified foods anyway

vegans, hands down

salt detected. your particular brand of faggotry smells more like keto

I admited I'm lazy like some people, and it's ZMA which I barely use anyways

vegan diet lacks carnosine, creatine, b12, omega3 and other crap I dont remember

>Why don't you breed and submit your child(actually fuck that, poor kid) to a test where he eats a vegan diet since the moment he's born till he's an adult
that actually counts as child abuse in germany

so what are your go-to carbs.

I just recently cut off gluten, and my ulcer felt much better.

Rice and potatoes, and maybe millet?
Do you stuff yourself to reach your carb intake??

>has to regularly eat one of 2 specific foods, one of which is a recognized carcinogen, or else he won't get enough zinc on his omnivorous diet
>thinks carnosine and creatine are nutrients needing to be obtained through diet, and that ALA from plants isn't the only essential omega-3 fatty acid
>dem vegans doe

>what's wrong with oatmeal or brown rice?

it has CARBS user! CARBS ARE THE DEVIL! NEVER EAT CARBS! SUGAR IS LITERALLY COCAINE! CARBS GIVE YOU CANCER AND HEART DISEASE AND DIABETES AND ALZHEIMERS AND SYPHYLIS!

>vegans are a tiny minority
>somehow the fact that other people take protein powder for extra protein invalidates your B12 and iron deficiencies

>Implying you can get omega3 from plants with an human stomach
>can eat a variety of other foods for zinc but im too lazy to cook them or plain eat them
>red meat is bad for you meme

Vegan by far, but muh paleo (aka fat people who can't control what they eat) are a close second.

I agree, sounds like a keto fatty.

>I-i can't count calories so I'm just going to cut out a bunch of foods....

>not knowing omega-3s originate from the plant kingdom
>aside from red meat and oysters, all other high zinc sources are vegan (beans, lentils, whole grains, pumpkin seeds)
>health experts are trying to jew me meme

>a plant is the same as fish
>other sources are vegan, implying a normal diet isn't a mixture of all foods in the planet
>other health experts advise to consume red meat except to not, like everything else in the planet, consume in excess

the only thing that links red meat with cancer is studies in which the persons are obese, dont exerrcise and eat a lot of processed meat against vegans which usually are people that exercise and have better health habits so they dont eat junk and do sports
nothing to do with meat

bubs confirm

>the only thing that links red meat with cancer is studies in which the persons are obese, dont exerrcise and eat a lot of processed meat

except for the mechanistic data showing several things in red meat, especially heme iron, are directly carcinogenic

>might

kek, there's your keyword

They even claim high protein could be the cancer reason, guess every Veeky Forumsizen wil be dying
or that fatty diets favor obesity

you realize that a lot of people are gluten free because they have celiac's disease, right?

also, none on the list are by default annoying. if they preach and judge you for not being/doing whatever then sure, but that applies to literally everyone.

>>paleo
The Paleolithic era started like 2 million years before we discovered fire, and 2.5 million years before we discovered pottery

Yet these faggots are always eating fucking stew.

Explain that shit.

How do you make stew without pottery and fire?

You fucking can't.

These cunts should be eating raw meat 80%. Very occasionally, like 1 day at the end of the year, they can eat stew.

Yeah, 1/100 people. Most gluten-free people are idiots who think they're "gluten-sensitive" because they feel better not gorging on pasta.

The edgy teenagers who think mocking those people makes them cool and special snowflakes.

In real life, vegan
On Veeky Forums, keto

I eat a raw vegan paleo diet, and I'm healthier than anyone on this board. You only wish you were as ethical and healthy as me. Keep eating your processed, cooked animal products and wheat. Nothing but the most cruelty-free organic raw foods that my prehistoric ancestors ate for me.

>mocking
>not defending from constant attacks for eating one of their inanely banned food groups

them titties doe

crossfitters

fucking this

I just have a high/slow metabolism

It will work trust me

vegans and it's not even close.

veganism is a cult with strong tendencies to create liberal voters and get people tattooed.

>reminder that the UK green party paid for a documentary that said that the meat and milk industries were responsible for 51% of greenhouses houses

>reminder that the documentary is being used by hippies everywhere to justify going vegan

>reminder that the documentary was based on a """""""""""""""'paper""""""""""""" by literally 2 guys, that simply took a U.N. study that claimed 19%, and used ridiculous assumptions to bring the number up to 51%.

>reminder that besides this ridiculous paid-for """"""""""research""""""""""", all that vegans have going for them is "muh animal feels" when they won't eat honey, made by bees that don't even have feelings.

Veganism IS being used as a political tool to recruit liberal voters. And they stay liberal, because they literally can't get along with conservatives cause the don't eat the same food. This means that all their contact with conservatism is "muh rednecks", "muh trump is literally hitler!!! omg!!".

Don't bother sending back to /pol/, I'm alrady there.

greenhouse gases*

Gluten fucking free. Youre not celiac, youre just a wanker.

>vegans

oh fuck, some bitch just posted about kendrick farres lifting 800lbs and how he's literally jesus because he's vegan, i'm sick of vegan posting

Vegans by far, because they add a moral dimension to it.

Veganism is an out and out cult at this point

all vegans are basically this shrill bitch

Vegans only if they're pretentious, make dumbass comments constantly. Paleo works well. Neolithic diet would make more sense. Whole grains, melk, cheese, beer. etc.

Gluten-free people who don't actually have celiac disease annoy the shit out of me.

"I'm sensitive to gluten, whenever I eat a bagel my energy gets out of balance"

Yes. I've actually heard that.

when i eat bread, i sneeze a whole fucking lot during the day.
is it because of the jew mind control gluten

I am a bit sensitive to gluten if I consume a large amount due to my crohns disease.
Proper nutrition/diet has totally fixed that though. So there could be other reasons.
But I completely agree, gluten is not unhealthy if consumed in decent amounts.

From worst to not as bad:
Keto, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Vegan.

Ketofags are fucking awful

>raw til 4

How the fuck does she get protein in her diet if she's only eating raw foods until 4pm? Binge on meat at 5pm?

Veggies, fruits, and nuts have the tiniest amounts of protein.

youtube.com/watch?v=daNuJa_QrYk

Case in point why vegans are so fucking insufferable.

youtube.com/watch?v=ITIIkDJiq5o
"I get most of my protein on a raw vegan lifestyle from my own flesh.
This is actually scientifically accurate. The lining of our intestines/stomach replaces itself every few days, cells slough off our intestines and our body utilises these flesh cells and recycles the protein in there. Around 100-300 grams of this internal protein/flesh is then added to the 30-100 grams of dietary protein that we get."

Keto actually works though you dips.

>not rounding off your cut with a few weeks of keto for maximum shreddedness

everything works

stop being a bitch about it

you can't really lump in meme diets with a scientific diet that is the crux of every natty bodybuilder's cut

trips of truth

This. Fuck.
I'm so sick of normies complaining about every little normie problem in their pathetic normie lives. God damn. Just leave me alone so I can lift and watch my chinese cartoons. Fuck.

I know how you feel, I hate cognitive dissonance and vegans are like cognitive dissonance spreading machines

The people who give out advice because they think you are a noob since you are skinny but then you bench 2plate for reps and deadlift 4plates and they tell you how you are doing it wrong and you should lower the weight.

I don't like people giving me advice, just because i look skinny and am skinny doesn't mean i can't lift a shitload of weight, which apparently is something people cannot fathom because they never have heard of strength training and training your CNS, i hate it when idiots who just lift weights up and down give advice yet you ask them to name the muscle groups and they don't know.

bony girl has a table for a chest. kinda want to put my head on it and listen to her frail heartbeat while she rambles about animal rights or bernie or whatever

Nice numbers

This picture makes my penis really hard!

Didn't read all that stuff though

morehouse.edu/facstaff/nnobis/papers/Davis-LeastHarm.htm

>not bein paleo and gluten-free
>2017

fuckin lel mate. enjoy your cravings, leaky gut, stubborn bodyfat and bitch like mood swings, binge eatings

seriously

Since we're complaining about vegans being liberal progressive idiots, and since there's other vegans in this thread, might be a good place to ask-

I'm a hardcore conservative, and also vegan. I never hear from other people like that. Are we really that rare? Or does it just seem that way because we are less likely to be authoritarian about what other people eat, and so aren't as loud?

Any other right-wing conservatives who eat vegan here?

is this image supposed to imply that being fat is genetics?

post pics faggot

(You)

here comes the fat isnt genetics guy

The who progressive movement