Is there less of a chance for women to cheat on you if you're fit?

Is there less of a chance for women to cheat on you if you're fit?

No. It's about the same really. They'll use the excuse you're an emotionless meathead or something that doesn't fulfill them at an intellectual level

No.

It is a sickening world filled with sickening repulsive people and the vast majority of us deserve to be shot in the neck as quickly as possible.

>FB_IMG
>joke that implies I've ever had a gf

Fuck off.

No, they will cheat on you no matter what. Even Chad gets cheated on from time to time.Girls thrive on betrayal.

let me put it this way... no happy girl will cheat on an alpha guy

In other words, as long as you're not not a dyel, not overtly needy, supplicative, pussy; as long as you make her come when you fuck her, as long as you're wearing the pants in the relationship and not her, as long as she lives in your reality and not hers, SHE WILL NOT CHEAT ON YOU!

if u cant do this then consider dating men

>Dating
Just get a waifu for emotional support.

only way to stop a woman cheating is to blow her mind sexually, like seriously rock her world, otherwise she'll probably cheat

Only way to stop a woman from cheating on you is to break up with them first

>t. has never met a girl in real life

The only thing that stops a woman from cheating on you is you. If you stop being there, she will find an excuse to fuck you over and cheat.
Seriously though, just an eye out

False. Sex is 30% of the equation at best.
Even with a 8x6 cock and ability to stimulate orgasms on contact, a whore will still cheat on you.
The real answer is that you can't change women no matter what you do. If you're lucky she will be done with her slut phase and you'll have a used up ex-whore.

Genociding the female race when?

what the fuck

why is there so much r9k shit on this board today. Mods step up your fucking game.

no but it doesnt feel as bad because you both know you are the better looking person in the relationship and she is the one losing something if you break up

Hopefully soon.

I've dated countless """"""good girls""""", as in, virgins, can cook, strong family unit, educated. But they all still end up slooting in the end.

DEATH TO ALL WOMEMES

ELLIOT AL AKBAR!!!

you forgot "as long as you're not an asshole." because if you try this hard to avoid being a "pussy," you usually end up being a dick.

i'm honestly dying at all these /r9k/ fegits

date a sloot, she'll give u the boot.

date someone who likes you for who you are, and they won't cheat. it sounds like a meme but that's because it's true.

>date someone who likes you for who you are, and they won't cheat. it sounds like a meme but that's because it's true.
Wrong.

Source: Personal experience

>being such a spineless cuck
women have countless of options. do you honestly believe she will pass on the opportunity to fuck chad just because she likes you for who you are?

im sorry user

yes, because people cheat when they're not satisfied with their partner. it's shockingly common. a lot of people have secondary reasons for staying in relationships, but they have their heads so far up their ass in denial that they don't even realize they don't like who they're with.

Well it could be anything really, depending on both sides.
If the woman is only mostly dating you for your attractive body then she is very likely to cheat because she only really wants you as some kind of trophy to fuck and show off.
On the other hand if she loves your personality as well as your looks, she'll feel you're too much of a keeper and would be less likely to cheat considering she's taking the relationship seriously.
I wouldn't really cheat regardless, but my first bf recently broke up with me so I fear I'm gonna become some kind of a whore like a lot of grills do.

these beta who can't even make a woman cum just from kissing

>baka

It is, It shows her that you are genetically superior male, as you work on yourself.

women don't cheat if they're afraid you will

keep them dreading that you'll leave (assuming attraction in the first place lol) and they work harder to keep you

if a bitch is predisposed to cheating easily (not all are, not going to generalize), she will if the relationship gets too stale and comfy

getting Veeky Forums will indirectly help you not get cheated on if you're worried about that, because you'll be more attractive to other women besides the one you're seeing. and she'll know that

but the primary concern with bitches cheating is your attitude. you have to show your worth, always, if you're dating a slut

The only solution is to join the nogf masterrace

You were never in a relationship were you? Prostitutes don't count.

In real life most girls won't cheat, unless you live in a very liberal and 'artsy' place

No. If someone is a cheater, they will cheat if they are given the opportunity or feel like it. It really has nothing to do with the person they are with.

They're shit basically.

This fucking shit again.
Women cheat. You'll get cucked at one point. Accept it. Fucking prime Mike Tyson got cucked, why wouldn't you?

> B-b-b-but I'm scared of being replaced with someone better! I don't want to be left alone! I don't want to be hurt!

Men are:
- disposable
- expected to suffer in silence.

Just let it go. Really. In the fucking middle ages, they made bitches wear fucking chastity belts. Did they still cheat? You fucking bet they did. There are some countries where females are literally killed for adultery. Do they still cheat? You fucking bet.

You can't control who your girlfriend/spouse/fuckbuddy/whatever fucks.
The only winning move is to stop caring.

Just. Let. It. Go.

not the guy but my girlfriend is a fucking textbook example of someone who would never cheat. she literally NEVER takes the bait once some guy chats her up even though I wouldn't even mind her dancing with some retard at the club

>inb4 "delusional fag"

I wish I was. my girlfriend would give me the boot instantly if she didn't want to be with me anymore or if she didn't like my personality anymore. some women will actually like you for who you are, a good body is just a plus in that case.

the problem with modern society though is that most hot girls are too focused on looks and status. my tip is to search for a girl that's down to earth and NOT an attention seeker. It all comes down to a girl being an attention seeker (by the other gender) or not

This is the only truth. So what is there to be done? Chear on your gf just in case she is doing it? Or be yourself and be a real man with principles and behave like one? I prefer the second option.e