ANY PROJECTS MORE LEGIT THAN THIS?

Seriously, wtc is awesome, but the moon is past and I'm unsure of further moons since people might start stacking btc for that gold. I'm looking for other projects that are as legit as wtc. I've been off the crypto market recently and I'm kinda lost. Where are you guys think money should go right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

wtcwaltonnews.com/2017/10/10/waltonchain-answers-10-technical-questions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LINK

If you think RFID is investable technology in 2017 I have a bridge to sell you

Metaverse ETP on Bitfinex

omisego

Ill check out link, right now it seems to be a mix of fudding and shilling, at least on this board

Obsidian (ODN) is a solid bet for the future!

Fucking nice

I like the lambo armor division

I have an RFID to sell you. Directly from the Walton team: In the prevention of RFID IC removal, WaltonChain currently has a corresponding solution for different industry applications.

In the clothing industry, we put RFID tags with washing marks on a single product brand. When RFID labels combined with product transfer among production, logistics, sales and other aspects of circulation, forgers cannot get washing mark removed and move the RFID tag to the other fake and shoddy goods.

For the food, retail and other related industries, WaltonChain developed a fragile, anti transfer RFID tag, which is attached to the RFID tag. If the forger wants to remove the label, it must be removed with stress and it will destroy the product. Our products will destroy the label line under the condition of stress removal, which will lead to the failure of the RFID tag, and the imitations can not be used on shoddy products.

We developed the combination of RFID tags and product, e.g., label technology combined with different clothing materials. RFID label and clothing products are a perfect combination, and making use of the RFID tag has reliability and stability at the same time while being subtle. The tag IC will also store the characteristics of the corresponding items and status information hash value, and if removed to other products, will lead to it being unable to synchronize data on the chain. This ensures that labels and the physical products have one-to-one correspondence.

The RFID tag IC will be written into the world’s only EPC code (EPC = Electronic Product Code, a unique number that identifies a specific item in the supply chain) when it leaves the factory, and at the same time, our RFID tag IC will integrate the real random number generator, which will generate a unique address through encryption logic. The Walton chain of RFID does not require special production lines.

Cont...

Close some fucking tabs pajeet

Nice word salad business term random generator

Walton RFID technology cont.
The customers will use can query the appropriate data by using WaltonChain, as all the data is transparent. Because WaltonChain is a blockchain, customers can see the timeline of the product from source to destination.

The fragile anti-transfer label developed by our WaltonChain team can prevent the replacement of the label from the genuine case. We will place the fragile anti-transfer label location where the package may be opened, ensuring that the RFID tag is fully bound to physical assets when applied. The use of the product packaging before demolition will allow consumers query the product. If the replacement units in the packaging box undergo stress, it will enable the RFID tag failure, leading to product information not being queried again. This solution can also guarantee the product will not be replaced.

More here: wtcwaltonnews.com/2017/10/10/waltonchain-answers-10-technical-questions/

Oh Wow! Thanks! Very convincing, you have a great grasp of English too!

I recommended ETP, but I still have a large WTC. Hold on to some WTC is my suggestion. I WTC, LINK, LRC and ETP.

Thank you. I copied and pasted that. Please see the source in my second post.

I can give you the carnival barker's version if that is more your style.

VeChain 4 life

I like this one, too. I haven't bought any yet because I can't give up my other coins, and because Liqui.

Oh, I just realized it is also now available on Hitbtc.

Listen up faggots, here's the problem with literally every sentence you just said.

>RFID tags
>feed into a ChainLink
>Do literally everything Walton does on Eth instead of WaltonMemeChain

Holy shit! We just used ChainLink to make Walton obsolete!

Listed on hitbtc tomorrow expect $10+

Holy shit, just bought 100k

Fuck off linkie baby gains faggot

YES
legit as fuck
actual product
knows a fuck ton about blockchain tech
sleepeing goddamn giant

Kyber network. Still accumulating, shilling phase hasn't started yet.

ETP will deliver humongous gains and I am staking that out for a year with a considerable sum. They know what they are doing and they have a huge amount of developers.

All the FUD about BitSE is just that. I relish the moment I can set up several masternodes with my stash.