Why were Bohemians traditionally closer with Germanic peoples instead of Polish...

Why were Bohemians traditionally closer with Germanic peoples instead of Polish? What were relations between the two like throughout history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Congress_of_Vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=031cplUl7_g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls-OGSkslcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Why were Bohemians traditionally closer with Germanic peoples instead of Polish?
Good taste.
>What were relations between the two like throughout history?
We Germanics love our Czech mates.

Shoo shoo, germanic trash.

Bohemia was under German (well HRE) control. Relations were normal for medieval Europe.
Then worse.
Now pretty good.

>Bohemia was under German (well HRE) control
Bohemia ruled HRE, you g*rman diaspora cuck.

Poland converted to Christianity through Bohemia
their relations were usually negative/mixed (mostly during time of kingdom of poland, at least until Casimir the great) and then mostly neutral after poland union with lithuania, also the case of czechs being cucked by austrians was a common argument against electing habsburgs to polish throne
>Why were bohemians traditionally closer with Germanic
HRE membership and at some time like 90% of their elite was german, with czech language spoken only in rural areas at least until their national awakening

>Why were Bohemians traditionally closer with Germanic peoples instead of Polish?
this meme needs to die, Germs are literally the most hated nationality after the Gypsies. The only difference between Czechs and Polish is religion, and even that isnt a thing anymore since most young Poles are atheists even when state and church claims otherwise."

czechs are the most positively seen nationality among poles today
we should have focused on fighting g*rmanoids and liberating our brothers instead of fighting for eastern shitholes in ukraine and belarus

This thread has certainly not went in the direction I expected.

poor g*rmnoid baby

And then in the comments:
"Dude we like Czech but they hate and laugh at us"
Every time.

Based West-Slavic tribes fought with us (Franks) against they pesky S*xons in the early middle ages.

West-Slavic bonds with Celto-Germanics goes back to late antiquity. Francolucci et al 2013 showed that the Vandals basically consisted of 50:50 Belgo-Frankish type Celto-Germanics and West-Slavs.

Also first king of the Czechs (Wends actually, general term for West-Slavs) was Samo the Frank, born in the area around modern Brussels, a Frankish merchant embraced by the Wends and made their king.

WE

MY

It's true though, we were meant to be together. This goal can only be reached by blotting out the evil S*xon that stands between us. This needs to happen.

Wends = Vandals

WE WUZ KINGZ!!!

I still think the synonym for Vandals, Lugoi/Lygii/Lugians, is derived from Lech/Lechians. Remember Vandals, just like Wend, is an exonym. Lugoi is what they called themselves. Lechians.

Everything east from the line from Hamburg to the Slovene western border, is legitimate Wend clay.

Well, your picture misses the mountains that separate Czechia from historical Poland, while the access from Germany and Austria is much better. That's one geopolitical reason.

Still, Poland had a personal union with Bohemia for a few times in its history. Polish kings had a claim on it, but so did the Habsburgs. Then in 16th century the Jagiellonian dynasty entered a treaty with the Habsburgs where a double marriage between the dynasties was secured, and the children from those unions would gain the Bohemian and Hungarian crowns. While the treaty was favourable to Poland, because Vladislaus's only son, Louis, married the Emperor's granddaughter Mary and was crowned first, he died early in a war against Turks, leaving no heir, so the throne passed to the Habsburg line, who kept it ever since. Obviously this led to Bohemia being drawn into the German sphere of influence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Congress_of_Vienna

Thank you user, that's what I was looking for.

WE

Embraced Christianity at different rates.

i want to fucking slaughter g*Rmanoid subhumans with my based Czech brothers and Celtic friends

wh*Te g*Rmanoid subhumans will soon face the KARA BOGA

>Also first king of the Czechs was Samo the Frank, born in the area around modern Brussels, a Frankish merchant embraced by the Wends and made their king.

Soon, my Vandal friend. Soon....

Bohemia became part of Holy Roman Empire, and Czech Nobility died out during Battle of White Mountain.

>czechs are the most positively seen nationality among poles today
we should have focused on fighting g*rmanoids and liberating our brothers

Agreed 100%

> instead of fighting for eastern shitholes in ukraine and belarus

Agreed, Kresy and Lithuania were biggest mistakes in Polish history.

This. fuck the Silesia even, we could split it fairly between ourselves. There is more in Eastern Germany and Southern Germany for us to grab.

fuck wh*Te subhumanoid g*Rmanoids. i wish to live in alternate universe where polacks and czechs destroyed g*Rmanoids in 38

Initially Poles and Bohemians were pretty close, like balls deep close, like dick and pussy close.

Historical OTP

>Aryan Czech woman
>Jew Pole

The irony here is that the Bohemians were described back then as swarthy, while Poles were described as Nordics :)

>In Bohemia are made small lightly-woven kerchiefs like nets, embroidered with crescents, which have no practical use. The value of ten of these kerchiefs is always equivalent to none qinshar. They trade and exchange them, and have receptacles full of them. They constitute wealth, and the most expensive things can be purchased with them, wheat, slaves, horses, gold and silver and everything else. It is surprising that the people of Bohemia have brown or black hair; blonds are rare among them.
~Ibrahim ibn Ya’qub

She blue balled him hard, no sex until he accepted the Christian faith through baptism. ;)
We don't actually know how he looked like.

P.S.
youtube.com/watch?v=031cplUl7_g

Mieszko was most likely a Nordic, because the most of the Poles were of the Nordic race back then.

kill me pete

What kind of revisionism is this?

Niggah wut? The Piast house came from the native West Slavic population of the Lechites.

Next thing you tell me his real name was Dago.

>revisionism
This is what the Poles have always known, my swarthy friend :)

Pic rel: A quote from a Polish dictionary from 50s:
>Nordic (North European): antropologically: Nordic race - the race of North European people belonging to the White family, characterized by a long, narrow skull light hair and blue eyes, usually slenderly-built and of tall stature. IN THE OLD SLAVS, THE TYPE WHICH WOULD BE CALLED NOWADAYS NORDIC WAS PREDOMINANT (!)

West Slavs were of the Nordic race.

48 = Mean metrics for Poles around the time of the first Piasts :)

people should know some things about poland.. its mostly in rightful germanic clay. poland traditionally was more east then the land it was given post world war, which massively encroaches on actual german territory.

>48
Sorry, it's 46

Pic related: Slavic skull of the Nordic type.

?

>Slavic, Kurgan, Aryan
Indeed. All of the people above were Nordics :)

inbred g*rmnoids are pathetic
come and take it if you want we will push you back into your wh*te snownigger homeland next time after we end up winning another war against your inbred army and raping your women
average BLACK sarmatian warrior would crush every single one of your bones with his bare hand dont forget that you weak wh*tey

That's a weird theory I never heard before. We are Slavs, not Nordics. Altough we Balts had surely intermixed. Vikings set up trade towns in Poland and even were mercenaries to our Piasts.

>poland traditionally was more east then the land it was given post world war, which massively encroaches on actual german territory.
Oh stfu.

>We are Slavs
>we Balts
You can't even keep your falseflagging consistent, rabbi

You are mistaking Scandinavians with people of the Nordic race.

P.S.
I see at least 5 Nordics on your picture.

I always get triggered by these Cuckpedia maps and their inaccuracy.

>You can't even keep your falseflagging consistent,
Are you retarded. West Slavs aka Lechites aka Poles are a Baltic people because it lives besides the Baltic. And Slavs originate from Balto-Slavic people you idiot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balto-Slavic_languages

>I see at least 5 Nordics on your picture.
I see Poles.

>Shows a map of modern Poland
Poland used to be further east. For hundreds of yeras, Czechs were surrounded mostly by Prussians and Austrians

*Asturians

*Reptilians

*FAGGOT

*RATS
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls-OGSkslcQ

Christian meme borders on German people.

You're retarded.

Why are you using outdated racial classifications that don’t have evidence to support them?

>Slovaks
>7th century
lol

Not surprising since Ibrahim ibn Jakub visited Prague. They are still swarthy with black hair.

Celtic influence.

>slov.png

It's funny because both Slovakia and Slovenia are cultureless extensions of other nations (Bohemia, Croatia) that all belong to one superior nation (Germany, YugoSerbia

Slovakia is an extension of Hungary if anything, it has nothing to do with Bohemia.

bohemia was part of the HRE, close relations with austria and hungary, sometimes hostile sometimes friendly

while the poles were trying to put togather their kingdom outside the HRE

The King of Bohemia was one out of seven Prince-electors of the HRE

'ne'

Three kings of Bohemia were Holy Roman Emperors.

Go to bed Lombroso

Daily reminder that if a European kills another European or wishes for a genocide of another European nation he/she is a traitor. European lives are valuable, except for those muslim subhumans occupying Balkan as they actually deserve a genocide.

>Inb4 /pol/ go

Because as this thread (and Veeky Forums in general)demonstrates Poles are somehow even more autistic then Germanz

>King of Bohemia.
>An ethnic Czech.
Dynastic politics were often uncaring of race, dumdum.

Fuck off kraut

kys you g*rmnoid rat, we've been pushing you back in last 500 years and this trend will continue as long as sarmatian warrior lives

you cant talk about germany here mate. all the butthurts poles and libtard 20 something amerifat commies always barge in.
And then come the mulatto larpers from /pol with their nazi fetish and the threads gone.
Trust me Ive tried.

>wah wah muh kraut love XDD

Shut the fuck up. OP made this thread to bait people and he got what he wanted.

Whatever youre on about mutt.

>mutt
I'm whiter than you, mongoloid. Krauts are as mixed as amerimutts.

I see you shitpost whenever someone mentions Poland, I am glad you showed up.
I am Czech, you utter retard

>I am Czech
t. fifth column g*Rmanoid diaspora

You are actually worse than autistic Krautposters, debile.

t. self-hating piece of shit

Not hating Germans or other Europeans for no apparent reason makes me "self-hating piece of shit"?
You are basically doing what /pol/ is doing, do you realise that, penisbreath?

If it's Hungarian clay, then what the fuck was Versailles's reasoning for giving it to Bohemia?

Because Hungary was on the losing side of WW1. And you're thinking of Trianon not Versailles you retard.

You think there's a meaningful difference between Trianon and Versailles that justifies not labeling them both as Versailles? You want me to go full crazy and label Sykes-Picot under Versailles, too?

>America: the post

>dismissing a statement by calling it "Murica"

>why shouldn't call a treaty by a name of a completely different treaty? Aren't two separate names too hard to process for my walnut sized Amerimutt brain?

Three kangz (Two Czechs, one Magyar) and one margrave.

Which one is the Magyar?

Many Poles are Nordics.
Define "having evidence to support"
No, Celts were Nordics.
?

>Many Poles are Nordics.
Well you could say Poles are Nordic because they are relatively positioned north in Europe.

>Well you could say Poles are Nordic because they are relatively positioned north in Europe.
I say many of them are Nordic because they belong to the Nordic race.

>Bohemia
... from 1526 to 1806 the King of Bohemia was always the Holy Roman Emperor too. F.e. Rudolf II was King of Bohemia, the King of Hungary and Croatia and Archduke of Austria and used Prague Castle as his main residence.

fuck off you inbred g*rmnoid, we will never be part of your subhuman whitey cuckhold club

I am still not sure whether you are hating only on Germans or on all whites.

>I say many of them are Nordic because they belong to the Nordic race.
I say Poles are Poles. Fuck off, we don't want to belong to your cuckgroup.

Poles are Nordic Aryans ;)