Who still /hodling?/

who still /hodling?/

I got out man, and I ran a bunch of nodes. I had faith, then I had to suck dick and realize this coin was shit.

Hodling on!
Not because I want to
Because it’s my only ducking choice
REEEERRDDEESSE

kek

>ducking
I think you meant 'fucking'. Oh well, at least it was still 'fowl' language

The guys posting these threads were pretty convincing and I almost fomo bought in. Lucky for me it wasn't on any decent exchanges and I didn't feel assed enough to learn etherdelta at the time so I dodged a real bullet.

I'd like to believe the people shilling it weren't pump groups, just completely wrong.

Now is actually probably a really good time to get in and set up a few nodes though...although I hear the node reward system is a huge fucking scam anyways and part of the reason the coin died. So maybe it won't recover after all. Whatever happened to muh Microsoft?

I am and im losing hope on it

Holy JUST

I have 3k.
Keeping it until it goes back up and getting out.
It can take off if it was on Bittrex, but since they have SEC watching their every move, it won't happen any time soon.

they're shilling hard but i just wont go back up.

F

Iron fists

The fundamentals never changed, Tierion is a good coin in a shit place currently. Invest when everyone is afraid. This will surely go to near ATH levels when the network releases, and now is definitely a good time to buy.

Bought 4800 of the bastards @3600 sats. Sold the lot @ 2000 sats cos I saw no end in sight. Put it in coss and sold for x2 gains. Glad to see the back of this shitcoin. I agree it will come back in a big way eventually, but I'm glad I got out when I did.

wut? i thought the network was already released. Don't they have costumers!?

This coin is garbage but I'm going to hold it down to 0.

We are the Cybtierion

Well it is released, but in a kinda beta version. They don't use it yet for their customers, and is still undergoing testing for several weeks.

300 dollars lmao
Just take a loss and move on, that's pennies

that is my stance on everything
get big gains or go broke trying

Op here
Just sold.

Lord have mercy

18k here, that's including a 6500tnt reward I got from a node. I'm amazed how impatient people are.

U have to be impatient. Crypto as a gold mine won't last forever so u can sit there holding ur shift coin for months while I'll be buying into the next hype train constantly flipping and making dough. Make those multiples while u still can

eh :/

Already sold this piece of shit. To wayne: if you read this, FUCK YOU!!!!!!