Which coins will x100-x1000 next year? please tell me

Which coins will x100-x1000 next year? please tell me

Some prophetic user could tell you but your bitch ass will sell at 1.5x or panic sell at the slightest hint of a drop.

Get the fuck outta here.

1000x? Hasn't even been thought of yet.

LINK is going to be x100 from where it is now in January

woah, just bought 100k.

Feels comfy to know that it has and almost no one here knows what it is

i havent sold my odn that i bought during ico. it was my first one. i promise i wont be a weak handed faggot
well think user
why

Ethbet, $1mil marketcap

user pls

LINK

the real question is why not

coss

"thinking"

SWP, SYNX, and XBY.

Bitcoin

ELIX, OMG, MGT

Only one here with a legit chance

Blackmoon

convince me to join the COSS train

Omg 100x kek

>yfw all the coins x100 next year

ACOIN

REQ

Ark.

Listen up, I'm only going to give you this list once:

-LINK
-ODN
-ARDR
-XMR (not 100x but still)
-FACTOM
-EBET

Posw

Enigma. Distribution is tomorrow. Get your money ready,

L I N K
I
N
K

nothing is 1000x'ing anymore

im saving this page and coming back after one year to see who was right

FUN

EBET 100%

I'm not sure about 100x but I have a good feeling about ODN.

This. 100%. Don't miss this train folks

BAT has a marketcap of like $200m and literally has no use yet

coss has a working wallet and exchange and interesting plans for the future and you can buy in at ~$10m marketcap

Since coss is actually better than BAT, and gives dividends, its a 20x minimum coin

Put $100 on everything that has a hint of a chance. You don't even have to know what will go up. This is Talebs Philosophers Stone. The shitcoins that goes up 20x will pay off your initial investment. The coins that go up 100x are your profit.

Tensorbox will 100x, idk how long it'll take tho

IOC, OCL

SMART Cash, it's the coin of the future. It's community driven, gives rewards (dividends, monthly), has a small market cap now, is working on an instant pay feature that is supposed to be faster than a credit card and gives community rewards. Not to mention with a name like that, normies will eat it up. I have a feeling it's going to take off.

OPUS, maybe? 3.8 million market cap, 10x is likely just based on speculation. If they're actually successful and a lot of people use it, it could 100x (that's more far fetched though, but 50x isn't impossible)

Supercomputers in every city

OMG will unironically 100x if it's widely adopted, but it might take more than a year.

This desu

VEN

Second

Get on the ARK

1stblood will 5x for sure

ELIX and EBET
thank me later nerd

I don't know about 100x or 1000x but solid 10x is loopring (LRC) and metaverse (ETP)

ARK will definitely hit at least $100 by this time next year.

2019 LTC=$1750

metaverse

Etherfĺip

This is the most delusional thing I've seen in Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums is completely swamped with LINK/OMG/ARK etc shilling.

pepe cash

I need this to happen. My wife's son thinks he can be dentist. I have to pay for him to get his edumacations.