Jason Blaha says that training more then 3-4 times a week is not optimal for a drug-free weight lifter who is training...

Jason Blaha says that training more then 3-4 times a week is not optimal for a drug-free weight lifter who is training for hypertrophy.

youtube.com/watch?v=1iyLw7MM-4c

So many intermediate hypertrophy programs, such as P/P/L are 5-6 days a week programs.

Is he right? Has Veeky Forums lied to me? Should I just forever be doing SS?

If you know how to manage volume and intensity in relation to a set frequency, it's doable.

>Should I just forever be doing SS
No one should ever do SS forever. 2 stalls after doing reasonable workarounds (deload, lower increments, diet, sleep) means your time on SS is over.

wait, are you rich piana?

I've been doing 6-7 days a week natty for about a year and it works for me. Then again this dude looks like a fat bitch. I'm probably gonna start a cycle soon tho. I'm sick of being a part of humanity.

jason blaha is a beast !!

>I've been doing 6-7 days a week natty

post pic
post stats

>Jason Blaha sa-

stopped reading

>Is he right?

obviously he's our boy hemingway

He's mostly right unless you're on a program that has recovery built in and you're not doing something dumb like a ppl 6 days a week. You can do about 4 days a week where basically every session can be "tough" but, hell, you can accumulate fatigue and overreach on a 3 day program.

So basically the answer is if you have to ask, then yes he's right.

Just keep doing his shitty version of SS with curls added and you'll get HUEG

I actually get more gains by working out 3 days a week, but maybe my body is just retarded

I do 5-6 depending on how i feel
Bench 315
Diddly 385
Squat 455

what you got against PPL boardy?

are you memeing?

he's wrong. you can regulate intensity and volume to lift every single day effectively.

Do either Upper Lower twice a week or Fullbody 3 times a week

Nah not memeing,
Wasted 7 months on a ppl because I doesn't track progression and didn't force overload, among many other things. Generally too much volume in a week without undulating intensity like I should have, and heavy squats day before deadlifts are generally bad for deadlifts.

bench once or twice per week, at homegym. 2x15min

better physique than 99% of fit kek

>PPL a shit
Why?
>because this one time I didnt track progression and didnt force overload

Wow, stop posting anytime.

Give me an idea as to where you are in training with weight and lifts

How about you kill yourself instead.

Have you googled this advice and traced the original author/ trainer that proposes this? Blaha plagerizes all his stuff.

>trusting someones opinion when they look like that
Follow what actually works, I'd rather do a brosplit and have a massive calorie deficit. Atleast i'd be attractive to society.

>Jason Blaha says

JBla is hilariously autistic

he's what Veeky Forums will be when we're 45

>is bloho right?

INNER CITY!!!!