Why did shitler and the germans love the japs

I was born so called jewish although I hate judaism and all other religions.
What has always annoyed me is that shitler and the german people murdered 6 million of us because we don't look german , yet they salivated at the mouth at the sight of every jap.
No because last time I checked , unlike us, every jap is 2m tall, blonde and with blue eyes.

Because you are the epitome of all that is unnatural.

Because you have been brainwashed to think that Hitler hated anyone who wasn't a tall white blonde de and blue eyed person.

>because we don't look german
Yeah, that was the reason.

The japanese had good relations with the germans before ww1, going as far as to adopt its form of constitution and ship over its military advisors over the brits or the french, who were pretty salty cuz they thought getting into that market early would guarantee them a space.

then why did the nips ally with the brits and french instead of germany in wwi?

Their ability to modernize quickly and keep their national identity intact was impressive and unexpected to world leaders. World leaders with strong belief in inherent and variant intelligence and evolution in different races were especially intrigued.

I am not talking about us the Jews, you are talking about unrelated thing.
All I am asking are a few Yes or No questions :
1) Is every japanese person 2m tall, blonde and blue eyed? Yes or No?
2) Are the japanese people germanic? Yes or no ?
3) If all germans were to mix with japanese there will be absolutely no affect on the way german people currently look like. Is this true or not?

Newfags stop replying to this fucking bait thread, we get it every month
Sage

Dude please no digressing here, just a simple yes or no answers :
1) Is every japanese person 2m tall, blonde and blue eyed? Yes or no?
3) If all germans were to mix with japanese there will be absolutely no affect on the way german people currently look like. Is this true or not?

This.

How is this at all relevant?

ignore him, it's just another american showing off that supreme education system

Almost undefended germany territory in the far east and a guarantee that the allies would look the other way when they went to fuck over China.

Judging from anime, I usually ask the opposite: why do Japs love Prussia?

Western governance but without the pesky empowered parliament

>yet they salivated at the mouth at the sight of every jap.
They didn't. Hitler backed the Chinese until he realized the commies were going to win the civil war.

Hitler didn't give two shits about Japan or China, he just wanted one of them to help fuck the Soviets.

Dude , just forget everything for a second and answer a yes or no, that's all i'm asking , no unrelated comments, no digressions , not talking about the Jews or about the weather or about Lady Gaga, just a yes or a no :
Is every japanese person 2m tall, blonde and blue eyed? Yes or no?

You are retarded

Jews control a high percentage of wolrd economies. This is one of the main reasons why everyone in the planet hates them. Also the reason why they were persecuted everywhere (even in Guatemala in the ass of the jungle).

Ok I am retarted, but this is not about me.
All I am asking are 3 simple yes or no questions, JUST A YES OR NO :
1)Is every japanese person 2m tall, blonde and blue eyed? Yes or no?

Ok, but again this is not about us the Jews or about Michalengelo or how is the best way to.grow lettuce.

>Hitler backed the Chinese until he realized the commies were going to win the civil war.
How the hell did he 'realize' this when there was nothing pointing to this outcome at the time of his death and when even the KMT was still receiving Soviet funds too, alongside of US monies and military training?

Do you have any other explanation for why he stopped selling weapons to China and started dealing with Japan instead?

>i'm not jewish
>they killed "us"
Typical jew juxtapositions

It's not about us the so called "Jews" or about Pluto or about the Minoans.

>loaded questions
You must be really bored.

Because he thought the Japanese would take whole of China?

Either way, the Red victory in mainland China during Hitler's last days was definitely not obvious. It became so only after 'Vinegar Joe' had destroyed the command structure (on purpose, it seems, if one is to believe Jay Taylor's Chiang biography) and communicated his 'negative impression on continuing the operations in China' to Truman.

My point is that Hitler did not give two shits about the Japanese or the Chinese, and his alliances with them were pure realpolitik. He would have allied with absolutely anyone who might've been willing to fight the Soviets.

He didn't think the Japs were Aryan, he thought they were useful.

All of those are true, are you blind?

>this is not about us the Jews

Oh I think it is.

Probably because the Japs didn't infest his country like a plague of rats.

Jews always moan about how everyone hates them but do you never think about the reasons that eveyone hate you? There's obviously a reason that in almost every country that Jews have infested they've been universally hated.

Just fucking answer me you smelly arab!
IT'S NOT ABOUT US THE JEWS!!!!!!!
IS EVERY JAPANESE BLONDE ,YES OR NO?????
ARE THE JAPANESE GERMANIC AND DO THE JAPANESE LOOK LIKE GERMAN PEOPLE, YES OR NO???