Can someone tell me if CL is all an elaborate hoax?

Can someone tell me if CL is all an elaborate hoax?

If buying dozens of lambos and having models suck you off thrice a day is a hoax then yeah sure

yes, craigslist is an elaborate hoax

ChainLink is a scam yes. The 80 threads wasn't a give away? Open your eyes. Get into coins not being shilled.

Its so elaborate that they are gonna need to put supercomputes in each city to stop it

it's overhyped on Veeky Forums, unheard of most everywhere else

Veeky Forumstards are fomoing because of muh sibos, but it will start to sell off when people realize no one cares about the news. do not buy right now unless you're some kind of day trading savant.

another moron fucks up the meme. the OP stated "supercomputers on each city" which is funnier. i swear this board is full of 13 year olds gambling away their nana's social security checks.

>the OP stated
This meme didn't come from an OP you fucking retard. I was in the thread where it started.
>thinking he knows memes better than me

so if I buy in I would lose $$?

depends when you sell. there will likely be a major sell off within the next week. i can't predict when exactly.

Yes you should sell your chainlink to my buy order asap, as you appear to be too dumb to handle opportunity

Some of you guys are alright.
Get out today while you still can user, it is going to crash tomorrow.
Buy back in after.

banks are putting supercomputers in every city by 2018, chainlink has nothing to beat this so all the Veeky Forumstards are trying to shill to keep the price up and dump their bags.

at least the toliet memes were funny

moron, were not fomoing because of SIBOS. were fomoing because of what it does and its current marketcap

Lazy fuckers can't even do their own research

It's legit af.
The oracle problem is actually real. Smart contracts are currently incapable of accessing data originating off chain without relying on a centralized service.
Chainlink will change that and pretty much any useful smart contract/dapp will require LINK tokens to function.

This is why Chainlink hasn't mooned yet. Veeky Forums did a fucking number on this token. 6 days before SIBOS and we've still got people asking if it's a scam. Holy shit.

grow up kid. i had 150k chainlink at presale. i'm well aware of the project. however, there is a fomo right now because people believe something big will happen at SIBOS. it won't. if you believe so strongly, just ignore me since you'll hodl through everything. i personally liquidated my entire position and will buy back at at a much lower price.

Nah if it weren't for us it would totally be flying under the radar probably still under $100k market cap.

Yeah I fuckin believe it at this rate. This is insanity. The mooning we're going to see next week is going to be tremendous.

Veeky Forums's reputation may have stunted its growth (or conversely, inflated it earlier than it otherwise would've), but it doesn't matter. Chainlink's the real deal, a key and necessary ingredient in the widespread adoption of smart contracts. It will balloon in value either way in the long run.

If you look carefully, notice that you can draw a Jewish star with the CL logo.

Also,
>(((SIBOS)))
>(((SWIFT)))

I don't know man, it's obviously (((their))) coin. Maybe they want it to go up, or maybe they just want to fuck with some goyim and make them lose their lunch money. Depends on how the kikes are feeling for this particular scheme

We KNOW nothing will happen at sibos.
But when Sergey releases some big name investors and starts to give more details on the connections he's developed AFTER sibos then this is going to moon for real.

I got over a million, take me to the promised land Sergey!!!

The original meme WAS supercomputes, not supercomputers

so what if you bought during the presale? I have more LINK than you, you know why? because I have more fiat. i literally am just gambling a small percentage of my fat inheritance.

i recall ant being everywhere and it did in fact moon.

I don't think sibios will change price much...Maybe I am wrong

however biz missed nem which has had one of the best returns.

there is no reason for the tokens to have value.
why make an api on a blockchain when the data you are linking is not on a blockchain

you're not this stupid are you? please tell me you're not

good argument

Please don't be b8

what good is a contract if the data isn't available in real time? what is "smart" about a smart contract if you can't link data onto the blockchain?

keen for the pink wojacks after SIBOS

I wouldnt call it a hoax, but realistically as people come to their senses they'll realise it's just hype atm.. and swift still has to decide along with their clients, if they will use this or not. and even if they do, there is a long road ahead. banks are slow and it will take several years for this to be implemented. The conference is priced in already and i imagine the announcement will simply be that the test was a pass. Which i think we all know already. So it will gradually rise over the months but i think the price is too high now, artificially shilled to death.

> it's just hype atm
you could say that with every project above LINK's marketcap

of course but blockchains are only useful when there is a trust problem. Blockchains are way slower and more expensive than normal databases. a centralised api is much more efficient when it's linking data to contracts that are not decentralized in the first place

You are forgetting swift would be shitting bricks right now about ripple making them redundant. They'll implement anything they can as quick as they can to be tech leaders in this.

Every time I see someone post "when hits $1 I'll be a millionaire", I believe less and less that it will ever come close to that. And they say ARKies are deluded.

>1 supercomputer has been deployed in your bank

If banking is a hoax and big banx want to do a hoax and big mons wants to get in the hoax than yeah. Link is love, link is life

We are relatively early in a very promising project's pipeline. Accumulate and go long.