My gf might be pregnant. She doesn't know my real name and I met her through tinder through a burner phone...

My gf might be pregnant. She doesn't know my real name and I met her through tinder through a burner phone. Is she cute enough to stay in touch with or should I run cross country. She's the religious type so abortion is no possibility. No way she could find me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds
youtube.com/watch?v=RQxDM2K-hd0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's her in the pic. I don't have the money to support another feeding mouth. Especially considering my high protein diet.

get packing

Should've worn a condom, retard.

Run as fast and as far as you can if she can not track you. Never stop running

Fake and gay take your shit post some where else

Shes looking fucking amazing desu

I would love to knock a girl like this up

Kek better run OP

But she's cute as a button. And really adores me. I'll miss her
> I'm packing my bags and letting her know I'm going out for a pack of smokes

>religious type
>fucks guy she doesn't even know the name of
ok senpai

Not sure why that's hard to believe....
I know, I really love her. But I can't let a meat sack hold me back. She's loyal too, cooks me breakfast and dinner. Really nice. Fuck me.
I am, need to figure out where I can find a decent labour gig. I've got $4000 and a 2009 civic. But I think she might know my license plate number, but I doubt it.

>she's the religious type
>signs up for an application for casual sec and engages in premarital sex with someone she doesn't even know the name of
She sounds rally religious man

>Not sure why that's hard to believe....
doesn't the bible have this big thing about not being a sloot?

that's what my sister looked like before she started smoking meth

>I really love her
>but I won't tell her my real name
This is either very low quality bait or ur fekkin dum

Be a man and own up to it, think of all the amazing things you could do with this child. Be a dad

>I don't have the money to support another feeding mouth. Especially considering my high protein diet
I'm imagining a family where the baby is starving while his huge father is drinking a protein shake

Accidentally help her down the stairs. Nah but seriously you dun goofed. Fingers crossed I havent done the same

Take your bait to /pol/ OP, really low quality even for Veeky Forums

>not using protection

>fucking a random girl without a condom

you deserve this for being stupid

imagine the mom breastfeeding the baby and the father walks by, slaps the kid's head away and says "mine" before sucking her teddies dry

bail dude wtf are you thinking

Is this the real world?

gotta get that GOMAD in

Run.

I have 2 kids because I fell for the /pol/ meme and thought I'd do my part and have some kids. Biggest mistake of my fucking life. You wanna know why I train 7 days a week? To get the fuck away from home for as long as I can.

Bro, I grew up in the Bible belt, these girls are religious and slutty, it's an odd combo.
Yeah, I didn't want to let her know I lied. It's worked in my favor.
I wanna be a dad, but I have deadend job and school. How can I possibly be a good father.
Babies don't starve in america do they? I'm from Mexico, I think you guys have a better social welfare system.
Not trying to kill her m8

>tfw the condom broke and I'm actually at a point in my life where I could totally take care of the kid on my own (she's a total psycho, don't sleep with your ex ever)
>"I'm getting an abortion if I'm pregnant"
>I don't want her to
>Look up the law
>There is nothing to stop her from aborting MY kid
>Fathers literally have no rights
>I'm totally prepared to take care of the kid all by myself and not receive support from her in any way but I legally get no say in the matter
>Of course if the tables were turned I would be stuck paying for a kid that I didn't want because I can't force a woman to get an abortion
>MY kid that would not be able to exist without MY cells is probably going to be killed

At least I'm not giving birth to a kid with a psycho gene

Post her nudes

I feel sorry for your kids and wife :(

Religious girls are super slutty, probably well above average in that department.

Sorry if you thought you'd be able to find a gf in church, don't even bother looking.

I had a scare with this recently, broke up with my ex girlfriend like 3 months ago but I had sex with her once 2 months ago, texted me last week and is acting weird, tells me she's pregnant and is talking about not being able to kill something growing inside her and scaring the fuck out of me.

I just laid it down with her and told her that if she had the kid I would block her number, never see her again, never see the kid, never support her financially and I would actually move provinces (Canada), I was pissed because she was on birth control but she claims she got off it when we broke up.

Anyway she turned out to be like 2 months pregnant, she went to get the abortion today and told me after they did it she had a mental breakdown and was freaking out and the kid had a heartbeat and was just fucking sending me tons of shit, her parents are religious and I had to text her for a week straight to convince her to get one for both of our futures.

Really a wake up call for me, I'm almost 20 and my life almost just got turned on hard mode because of a girl being a fucking idiot, watch where you stick your dick, it feels like something that could never happen but once it happens it's all to real, I even told her before we ever had sex my stance on not having a kid but when it came down to it she just made it her calll

You basically have to tell her what you just posted, and say its either that or the abortion.

are you a nigger?

Not his fault. Women are terrible at raising children and keeping house.

Ok familia, I'm listening to some emotional vaporwave, and really thinking hard on this. She is pregnant, she got tested. The when I listen to vaporwave I think rationally. youtube.com/watch?v=FCb3rblTEds

That's hilarious, everything I've gotten in life is due to the discipline of gains.
Don't hate me, you haven't been there.
That's terrifying
That's fucked up, you can have my girls foetus.
I love this girl, but I lack the means to support her.
And then she makes sure to track me down and I'm locked to 18 years...
No, latino, mexican to be specific.
>inb4 build the wall

Let's just all turn gay desu senpai

All I can say is if you really love her, you should convince her that it would be a horrifying mistake to bring a child into a world where they are shit poor. Tell her you'll marry her one day and you can have all the children then when you're out of school and you have a job that can raise and support a family. (of course you don't have to actually mean it but this is your only fucking chance of not being in a horrible situation)
Show her that you can raise a child better with money. Say you don't want your child to starve. Talk about Christmas and Birthdays and how you want the kid to be able to have tons of presents under his tree. And, if you really love her, tell her your real god damned name. I would wait until after she gets the abortion though lol
>not listening to this youtube.com/watch?v=RQxDM2K-hd0

> Blank Banshee - Teen Pregnancy
top kek

Nah fuck dat ho. Just drop her and never talk to her again. There's literally no point in not fucking over women. They'll say they hate it but it what they want really. If you're ever nice to them they get bored. Dump her ass. Maybe say some hurtful things when you do. Dgaf if shes preggers.

I don't like penis. I can only enjoy lesbian or solo girl.

Or exhibition.

You're a degenerate lowlife

>Lies about name
>It's worked in my favor
How could she have not found out? Has she never met any of your friends or family or anything? No social media accounts? This is bait or your gf is the most retarded person on the planet. Either way fuck off this isn't Veeky Forums

I'm sorry, all I read was "I am a virgin"

Sorry OP I have zero sympathy for you missing all those warning signs in one picture.

>Two handed selfie
>Awkward unatural pose to exaggerate her body
>Average breasts she's trying to sell as one of her best features
>Eyebrow and nose piercings screaming daddy issues
>Shitty couch and budget clothing suggesting money may be a motivation
>Caked in makeup to hide imperfections and failing like her chin spot
>Overall crazy/desperate look on her face
>On a dating app

You fucked up OP. Run and run and pray she just turns into a bitter single mum who will find a nice beta cuck to raise the child for you.

Backtraced your photo and gave your info to your local police and will be posting bulletins in social media to look out for you.