The world record in the squat (480kg/1,058.2lbs) was set by a 39-year-old man of modest height earlier this year...

The world record in the squat (480kg/1,058.2lbs) was set by a 39-year-old man of modest height earlier this year. What's YOUR excuse for giving up on big gains and personal bests after 35 or even 30, Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=UOANuvxQBuk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MYMbHtai-RE
youtube.com/watch?v=iwFnSt1ml98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Children Niggger

What's YOUR excuse for not joining the thieves guild and stealing the eye of the falmer?

I be pounding that lydia ass all day long

That's not the WR though. That's in single-ply, and Blaine Sumner (who's 26 or something) has gone heavier. In tested IPF competition, too: youtube.com/watch?v=MYMbHtai-RE

Now, THIS is Malanichev's WR. Untested (a point which you older lads might want to bear in mind) and with knee wraps, but no suit: youtube.com/watch?v=iwFnSt1ml98

(he doesn't get much out of the suit, apparently!)

I think its more that Malanichev hasn't competed seriously in gear since he left the IPF and so has had several years to work on his raw strength and the other sort of gear.

I have long legs which makes squatting virtually impossible

Man look at that dbol+deca moonface.

He should've gotten the memo from all the powerlifters sporting "manly viking beards" to hide their crimewatch face.

Yeah, may well be. IIRC even back when the Cup was his big meet he was only getting ~40lbs on his raw max though.

u got memed on senpai

Ray williams is the king of squats.

lol.

Fags like you annoy the fuck out of me.

> B-b-but he roids!
> Fat powerlifters lol

Achievement is achievement, fag. It's a fucking world record we are talking about, you fucking keyboard warrior dipshit.

Fucking kill yourself.

>geared lifting

I'm not russian.

I don't have access to gear.

You can order gear from ebay or some lesser known chinese labs.

>after 35

>feeling feeble

how the fuck do you think all these guys working heavy construction even into their 50s are doing it unless you are some fucking lazy beta male that wants to physically retire at 35?

Me too
>tfw fucked up my back with shitty form and now only front squat

Mark Felix made the WSM final at 50 years old last year and has a great chance to qualify this year.
Shahlei won Europe's Strongest Man this year after suffering multiple serious injuries.

No excuses

Factory workers are still fat and they lift for a living.

Why lie? I'm 6'8 and squat near 4pl8 atg lowbar

because im stealing an elder scroll instead you fuckin faggo5

lol

I've only been doing this for two years, give me a fucking break.

I just hit 345 a couple of weeks ago.

The physical prime for strenth is not the 20s but rather somewhere in the late 30s. This is because you have been training for longer at that point (assuming youstarted early). This is why most ufc heavyweights are in their 30s. Their power lasts longer than the lightweight speed.

>equipped