How frequently can one shit blood and still be "okay"...

How frequently can one shit blood and still be "okay"? It used to happen about once every two weeks but now it's steadily increased to twice a week and the pain is getting worse so I'm kind of concerned. What should I do?

nothing, you're fine. eat spicy food and lift heavy

if it's hemorrhoids it's no big deal, you could bleed every day and it doesn't matter. If there is actually blood inside your shit, go get a fecal occult blood test right the fuck now.

I hope this is a meme post.

Shitting blood is never a good thing, see a doctor

depends on the amount of blood lost mostly
after 4 months of daily blood loss while taking a shit my parents who visited me were like ok you're going to a doctor

so I got my blood tested and said I'd get a reply in a week, took them less then an hour, got taken into a hospital with an HB value of 3
>qt nurse was mirin the fact that I could still stand and walk and function like a human being

critical level is 5, so as long as you're above 5 you're not optimal but you're not in the dying catagory either, my average level when I'm healthy is 9, lost 6 in 4 months, so that's 1.5 a month, average of most people is 8, so I'd say 2 months of daily bloodloss is as long as you can go before you reach the critical zone

Also don't ask me why I wasn't alarmed, I was a complete total sperg back then, now I'm just a regular sperg

I'm pretty sure it's in the shit. I don't have blood stains on my underwear or anything..

It use to happen to me all the time when I was raiding for 10 hours straight in WoW.

Now since I can't sit at the computer for longer than 1 hour before getting bored it never happens.

Do you sit down a lot?

Go to a doctor asap.

are you sure it's blood? maybe you eat some food that makes it colored. Better do a taste test!

eat more fiber to soften stools

Fucking americans

drink more water eat more fiber

I don't have insurance and it's not really an emergency.. I'll try more fiber first.

I know that feel, Office job + like to game after work. Sitting on my ass for most of the day and I get blood most shits but its from haemerhoids.

What color is the blood?

If it is red it means you have superficial bleeding close to your asshole. Stop using your squat plug/get a new one, ask Steve to be more gentle, drink lots of water, eat lots of fiber and you should be OK. You could also buy hemoroid creams or plain old Vaseline (90℅ of all creams can be replaced with vaseline).

If it is brown/very dark red/black, go straight to a hospital, as it means you have internal bleeding. You most certainly will die if you do not treat this asap.

Go to the doctor immediately you fucking moron

Is red or is it tarry and black? If it's red you aren't sitting blood you're fine there's just bleeding somewhere near the business end. If it's the former go to a doctor a immediately you got a gi bleed

Hemorrhoids.

See a MD.

You're bleeding from some place you're not supposed to. It's an emergency. Obamacare will cover you if you're too poor to afford insurance.

>one of the gimp seats is open (basically padded toilet seats where the regular cinema seat should be, you're supposed to put a bucket the cinema gives you under it so literal retards can piss and shit while watching films, one is on each side all the way back in the nosebleed seats so they don't bother people)
>load up on snacks with my EBT card; popcorn, nachos, hotdogs, burgers, sodas, mini pizzas, Milk Duds, the works
>claim my comfy gimp seat
>"in with the new, out with the old" non-stop for the entire duration of the film, have half a mind to think I'm pissing and shitting beverages and food I ate earlier in the film
>film's over, get up to leave
>I forgot to get a bucket
>big mucousy turds running down an aisle turned into a slip-'n'-slide of piss and spilled soda (and a tiny little bit of blood, I don't get enough fiber)
>big box of plain nachos I didn't eat (because the meat and cheese was on the nachos on the top) falls out of my lap and spills all over the place
>try to catch it and accidentally knock the rest of my soda over
I'd hate to be the one who had to clean that up, they probably closed that theater for the rest of the day and lost thousands of dollars on canceled screenings.

You probably got cancer but that can wait right?