How come even Olympic athletes that are Indian or Arab so short and smell bad?

How come even Olympic athletes that are Indian or Arab so short and smell bad?

Shouldn't being an Olympic athlete give you plenty of access to food?

Other urls found in this thread:

memd.me/people-smell-better-others/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Science_and_technology_in_Iran
iran-heritage.org/interestgroups/history-article3.htm
jayesh.profitfromprices.com/Contribution.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?year=2015
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_contemporary_Iranian_scientists,_scholars,_and_engineers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Persian_scientists_and_scholars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People have smells too you know.
I have heard that people we are attracted to smell good to us, and it means that our genes are different and so there's a small chance an offspring gets born with a genetic anomally.
Maybe it has to do something with mixracing, and they don't really smell bad but we just perceive it as a bad odor.

mixracing you said?

FCK IM RETARDEEEEDDD D:DDDDD
Still pointed some reasonable facts there :

Normal people dont smell because they use toilet paper.

In India and in the Arab world they don't use toilet paper but instead use their hand. Their washing of the hands consists of dipping it in a communal bucket which they all use.

This is why they smell

Keep telling yourself that, and next time why take a shower when you could just clean your body with paper only.

>dipping your hand into a shit bucket that everyone uses and isnt empty and don't use soap

WEW LAD

>How come even Olympic athletes that are Indian or Arab so short and smell bad?

You can smell people through screens?

And they're all short because one woman was?
And access to food will make them grow taller somehow?

Never change, /pol/.

>What is running water

What's with that bucket, is that some fetish of yours ?
I am arabic and never in my life have I seen such a thing.

Arabs invented perfume, do you know what oud is?

literally bs

how do you smell through a TV screen?

If this is true then why do I find the smell of niggers repulsive?

arabs and indians have some of the healthiest food in the world, wtf you talking about?

poos and achmeds are literally subhuman

I doubt all Arabs and Indians combined will win more medals than a tiny european state like Hungary. The only Muslims who got close to a medal were the Indonesians.

We could just exterminate them and the gene pool of humanity would be better for it.

memd.me/people-smell-better-others/

Hasn't school started up yet? 9th grade is going to be a challenge young man

This is a great thread, OP. This is quality discussion right here and I hope that we see more of this on Veeky Forums.

>no retorts, only may mays

poos and achmeds are completely useless

athletically deficient
>very few gold medals
>no football world cups
intellectually deficient
>very few Nobel Prizes
>almost no innovation

Whites, blacks, latinos and Asians can cover literally everything humans are good at. The rest are extraneous and achmeds actively destroy civilization.

Come on man, no one can be this dumb.lmao

>tumblr as a source

Every single one except calligraphy is a lie debunked 1000 times.

Please stop taqiyying us.

how do you smell olympic atheletes through the TV?

Yeah, I think even the most historically ignorant person could figure out that list is BS by the time they get to the part where it claims Muslims invented bathing.

>do you know what oud is?
The fuck does that have to do with perfume?

>poos and achmeds are completely useless

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Science_and_technology_in_Iran

iran-heritage.org/interestgroups/history-article3.htm

jayesh.profitfromprices.com/Contribution.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

You think Indo-Iranians contributed nothing? lmao. They have done more than most civilizations on earth. Including many European ones.

scimagojr.com/countryrank.php?year=2015
Iran 16 th in the world. India 4th in the world

pretty sure they didn't invent those things for religious reasons, they just happen to be muslim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_scientists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_contemporary_Iranian_scientists,_scholars,_and_engineers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Persian_scientists_and_scholars

DESIGNATED

Fuck your allah in the ass. Prophet mahomet sucks goat dicks. Go die in hell. Deus vult !

P O O I N L O O
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

POO IN LOO

Why do countries that contribute the most to science also exceed so much in sport?

Are Africans / Arabs / Pooinloos even trying?

You know literally all of these can be disproven by a simple google search, right?

Because they constantly eat heavily spiced food, have differing standards on how much BO is acceptable, and use different soaps. They also shower less often, and wash their hair WAYYY less often because for a lot of nonwhite people shampooing as frequently as we do will obliterate their hair.

Do it then, you have nothing better to do basement dweller.

I don't have a horse in this race, but I know that
> Perfume
> The first ever surgical text
> Calligraphy
> The first ever college
> Pens
Were all invented in the Middle East. Those aren't up for debate.

>Persians
>Arab
Pick one

Persia and the ME pre-islam was fucking god tier. Then the shitty warlord rolled through and knocked them on their ass. Intellectual freedom was rolled back more and more as his shitty acolytes devolved into infighting. Until the crusades, where basically everyone destroyed all the progress of two continents.

This nigga.. smdhtbh faggot

>middleast=/=muslim

Stop. You're just as bad as WE WUZ KANGZ if you're a kebab trying to take credit for Mesopotamia.

They cant eat some nigger dick flavoured pudding

Perfume: Egypt/Mesopotamia
surgical text: Egypt
Calligraphy: Muslim
university: religious school (madrasa) is not an university ( talking about Al Quaraouiyine)
pens: Egypt

not you faggot again

Calligraphy is chinese

Hahaha nice try achmed

And how many of those inventions were founded by Christians in the region before Muslims took over through Jihad(which is the only way the religion spread)?

>perfume
wew lad, predated Muslims by millennia
>surgical text
Greek or Egyptian
>calligraphy
Muslim I guess
>college
wew lad, predated Muslims by millennia
>pens
Egypt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camera#History

Holy shit, the amount of reaching to claim a Muslim is responsible for the camera. I'm not even going to bother with the rest of this.

Say that to my face faggot, not online, see what happens.

WE WUZ KINGS MY NIGGA

The thing about Muslims is through history they stole everyone's ideas try to destroy any evidence of others works and then claim it as their own

Calligraphy was imported from China via India.

First surgical texts are actually from Mesopotamia, predating Islam by well over a thousand years.

First /basically anything/ texts are from Mesopotamia, predating /basically anything/ by well over a thousand years. One of the many advantages of inventing writing, famalam.

Not surprised. they're the people who need it the most.

+1 to you, brother

Quality replies, fellas, sure showed him his place.

>I'm arabic
I've never met the language before, only the people who use it called Arabs.

Despite the fact that the aryan race is technically indoiranian, exactly what you are describing, and the Arabs created modern calculus
>that was Newton
No read a history book.
Sure maybe white people are superior, but it's most likely due to nutrition and health more than anything else

>Implying Persians are Arabs

Read a book you puff. As accomplishments go, Persians might as well be European. Them (and Ashkenazi Jews) are the only worthwhile populations in the ME

Another /pol/ thread. Definitely can't tell it's summer in here. Not at all...

Taking the piss out of Indians is practically a Veeky Forums tradition and muslims are universally hated.

Definitely can't tell it's summer in here. Not at all...

Why the fuck did I just download this?

Lol right. For those of us who've been here long enough to remember "Tfw when no average Korean gf" and beyond, we know different. Enjoy your summer. I'm sure you're not looking forward to freshman year.

What do qt asians have to do with shitskins, Abdul?

>...
SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R

>let's circlejerk senpai
I'm done with this website, it's nothing but circlejerking and memes, reddit-level.
For newcomers here, the sticky is the only useful part of Veeky Forums.

OK children. Have fun jerking each other off proclaiming your better than other races and discussing your political bullshit. Lol.

Hey, I know that race track.