How bad is it to eat 100-200 grams of peanuts daily?

How bad is it to eat 100-200 grams of peanuts daily?

It's pretty nuts.

kys famila

it's not if you are on a bulk and you eat unsalted peanuts

It'll give you cancer and diabetes. Also inhibits protein synthesis. So yeah, pretty fucking bad.

thats how I bulked from 47 kg to 85 kg in 3 years. Meat, eggs and protein powders were too expensive.

Banana + peanut = god tier foods

( Im a poor third world fag anyway)

Just know you're ingesting like 1200 calories worth

Ayyy

My uncle ate 80 grams of peanuts a day and died recently.

yooooo rofl

sorry for your loss
what was the cause of death ? car accident ?

I think having a dumb nephew

>unsalted
I eat salted of course who the fuck even eats unsalted peanuts. It's only 1% salt anyway.

I could replace it with something else but... it would give me cancer and diabetes as well so lol kinda pointless. How much gainzzzzz am I losing due to "inhibits protein synthesis"?

Yeah I need ~3.5k calories (or 3.5M if some scifag is here) a day so it's just for easy calories. I also know the fat is complete shit (like 15 gram of omega-6 but no omega-3) but I eat fish daily so it shouldn't be a problem.

>le anecdotal evidence meme

not that bad although youre getting shitloads of fats. getting dem extra calories from carbs instead of fats would probably be more optimal but you probably wont die cause of it

Nailed it. Fpbp

If you have herpes then it may trigger an outbreak

oh my god someone warn my uncle

Those are full of omega 6s and antinutrients
Enjoy your lowering of test, type 2 diabetes, and CVD

>600-1200 calories of peanuts daily

eat almonds instead. rich in magnesium & zinc which helps build test

If you can afford it, almonds, walnuts, pistachios, and macadamia nuts are better. But peanuts aren't bad, per se. Better than junk food.

fuck you

Enjoy kidney failure.

I wouldn't eat more than 1-2 ounce if you're going to eat it on a daily basis. The fat profile is shit and the protein isn't that good (doesn't really matter unless peanuts are your only source of protein, though). If you need calories there are better things to eat.

This what I do. I eat a pound of peanuts in about 2-3 days, usually at night watching TV before bed. It's the only way I can successfully put on weight i've found.

Just make sure to buy unsalted nuts, I accidentally gave myself near high blood pressure by eating too many salted peanuts. Plus all that salt before bed was giving me heart palpitations.

nuts can be quite gut-disruptive; tread carefully