Anyone got this faggot's (Matt Ogus) 753 strength training programme pdf? Would be much appreciated...

Anyone got this faggot's (Matt Ogus) 753 strength training programme pdf? Would be much appreciated, can't find any copies online

Can't find it either op

G4P, fake natty. KYS if you listen to this manlet.

>implying any of that makes his advice shit

Guess you want to be a homo manlet fake natty. Whatever bro

Buy It

>If you follow his advice about training it means you wanna do everything else he does outside the gym too
That's how you sound to me
Sup Matt

You dont need the exact routine. Just the concept is whats effective and this is what most advanced routines do. Also this is basically wendlers 5/3/1.

First theres a high volume high rep low intensity(baby weight) phase which actually takes the biggest toll on your body.

Next is working on your 80-90% with medium volume. Try to make your 85% 5RM a 6RM. This is literally most important part.

Finally its intensity phase which actually recovers you for the week, except for DL...fuck dl's.

I actually flip week 2 and 3

What shapes you more than a routine? If you do his routine you become like him.

Your genetics influence that. Your diet and routine have nothing to do with your shape.

A muscle either shrinks or grows. It cannot have its shape changed.

Ogus is just pure a bioscience fake natty

You got me there, brb running for governor of California

genuine retard just kys

why not just buy a $50 can of preworkout powder from him you stupid faggot?

I think matt stacks supps like chris jones does, but at the end of the day their knowledge of lifting is very good. Honestly I think it's foolish to debate if you're not going to take advice from a person just because you don't like them a lot when they show a lot of credible information. Not science kind of information because this is body building so more like a great body. I mean if you did at least half of what they said im sure you'd get results. I did a lot of what CJ and Matt did and made awesome results 2 years into lifting

not the threads topic, but felipe franco is competing against jeff seid on olympia this year, does jeff stand a change? i thought jeffs chest was good but holy shit look this shit

Jeff's body isn't really that great, he's got great core genetics tho

god damn his physique is great but hes absolutely ugly and has that shitty neckbeard and hairstyle i guess u cant fix autism lmao

juicers dont need knowledge of lifting, it doesnt apply to them

anything they do works as long as they keep injecting

this is true

It was b8 senpai. Whos the retard now?

>2011
>routine

lol. You won't become like Matt if you follow his training plan. Just lift consistently for +10 years and don't lie to yourself when working out.

That is the magic recipe.

Jeff won't make top 10 man. There has been a constant top 5 for past 2-3 years. He won't even crack it. Just like at the Ohio this year and Australian Arnold. Anyways. Top middle that man is the closest to beat jeremy. Its between him and bottom left. The guy at the bottom right in white trunks and the guy in pink all just got invited to the oly this year. The other guys been competed in it a lot in the oly. The guy in the bottom middle row has a lot of promise this year as hes improved himself each contest. I think Sadik is coming back too because he took off to continue training. Jeff isn't in the picture for top 5. It be cool if he got to top 10, but the other guys are all too big or too wide or some shit.

EVERY
TIME

Seen Danny Bonaduce? He's what you get when you roid and don't know how to lift.

Pic related.

Lol sure. Stop lying. Bostin Loyd takes more than lee fucking priest and that jason genova kid takes his steriods and all of them look like shit. You can't be a dumbass and create a nice body im sorry. Also Bostin "trains" people too. Honestly no you can't know nothing and look like ogus juicing or not. Ogus legit took hours making a formula for himself. CJ takes his time and finds foods that help him shortcut to make dieting easier. Then you have bostin loyd who injects tren and shit into himself and still loses a local NPC show LOL no.

jeff or felipes?

Not trying to start a flame war neither, but most pros or big huge guys who lifted in the 90s were suprised at lloyds video of him injecting himself. Im telling yall it's not just about needles. Im trying to body build (naturally obviously) it's a different beast than just lifting weights to look good. Just look at how artemus complained about bostin injecting himself.

You gotta look much broader. Right now a man named Kevin Levrone is taking roids again and his body response is fucking amazing. It's really more of knowledge+ genetics

mid right, mid and bottom mid are the best imo, in proportions and size, i don't really like sadiks body compared to some of this dudes here, i mean, he is huge and lean, has a tiny waist, but i don't think he is that good

he got that way by not doing shit

plenty of guys like this just sitting around any gym

most people still think they lift a lot

no, you just keep working out with a variety of lifts regularly and you'll look like him. theres nothing cerebral about it. he'll bullshit people in order to take their money.

such a good photoshop that you can literally see his power level emanating off of his outline

I have it, its 531bbb with extra volume and higher reps....

Its also not even as good as bbb ive changed to that after a cycle of 753

OP here. Pls could you upload?

I can imagine it is shit but I'm 700 in debt and I can't afford the £30 but my brother asked for it for his bday so I'm tryna provide

bruh upload that and i'll upload eric helms's muscle and strength pyramid + nutirition ebook

>Its also not even as good as bbb ive changed to that after a cycle of 753
What's wrong with it?

>cant even bench 1 plate
>the program is shit guise

>753
is it based off progressive overload just like Wendler's 531? why not just do that and modify rep ranges to not being autistic and just doing 5, then 3 then 1 to the actual 5 or more, 3 or more, AMRAP? also
>Implying Ogus info is nearly as relevant or good as Helms
please share the love breh upload it already pretty pls?

>that jason genova kid takes his steriods and all of them look like shit
but genova takes only meme orals and prohormones + he doesn't even lift and eats only fastfood. He literally does like 2 sets of 1-2 reps with shit form and too much weight, than he moves to another exercise and does same set/rep range. He spends rest of the time wandering around like a fairy and watching his own videos

Mon negro, you are mistaken, this is Veeky Forums

I wouldn't mind looking like that at 60 years old, roids or not.

There's that chick Melissa that's sometimes a guest on his videos. Only reason I watch his channel. She's a real qt3.4 :D

if you search the full name on google there is a reddit thread with both pyramid books one of the commenters have uploaded

what wrong with his face?

>hes absolutely ugly
m8 don't be a dick. he can't control his facial aesthetics.

why would you use routines from someone on gear if you are natty? You know they will design their programs around how THEY train (ie. high volume that's appropriate for someone on gear).

You're going to end up training like you're on steroids until you injure yourself. But you're too stupid to realize this, so you'll just chalk it up to
>no pain no gain
>Elbow and wrist tendinitis means I'm making gains
>my knees and shoulders are supposed to make clicking sounds when they move

kill urself my man, u r such a dumby

>753
Did he literally just add 2 reps to 531?

shhh

yeah. the guy's a retard and he's ugly to boot. at least his body is decent... for a manlet that is

cracks me up how all these teens want the programs of youtubers, matt ogus, that faggot who thinks his legs are big but really arent.

Jesus christ. Do you know how i know you're a teen, or atleast VERY new to lifting?

these men's bikini waist/hip and chest proportions are verging on just fucking weird looking these days

Well it lets you know who's cycling and who isn't.

God I wanna punch his face so fucking bad

Can you please stop fucking talking?

You don't know shit, and I bet your body is shit too.

Stop spewing misinformation.

This whole "you can't train like X because you're not on Y" is retarded and not logically sound.

You can train however the fuck your want to train and high volume still works for naturals.

There was literally very little difference between the volume that I did when I was natty and the volume that I did when I was on gear. The thing that changed was I was able to progress my weight faster, and recover faster to the more out of each session.

That doesn't mean a natural can't do that, his progress just won't be as quick.

But go ahead and keep telling yourself that. I bet you look like shit anyway.

How many times am I going to see this ugly ass niggas face