Athlean-X

Your thoughts about Athlean-X? I saw most of his videos, but it's always just talking and less showing the exercise. I mean, in a video of 10 minutes, he talks 7 minutes, 2 minutes showing an exercise and the last minute again talking. And most videos are just for the upper bodies. I think he is at the same level as Mike Chang (sixpack shortcut).

>Dont do flyes they'll rip your shoulders apart
>Uses $$$$ machine to perform some shitty isolation exercise
>Looks good due to no bf%
?????
>Views and profits

You end up being the only dyel in the gym after years.

Dude's a PT. If I need advice on prehad exercises or stretches I'll see what he has.

Theres some pretty good info on Athlean X, the program isn't half bad. If you're looking to become athletic and NOT get huge, the program is for you. I did it, and though my legs didn't grow, and my chest didn't explode, and my lats didn't flair, I was pretty damn good at bodyweight exercises and got pretty lean.

Honestly, the dude is selling what the name is, ATHLETE + LEAN. Even if that's not your goal, there are some pretty good resources on his channel, like the finisher series and misc you'll find.

Post pics of you and/or program.

Rippetoe has an entire podcast that essentially calls this guy out and other physical therapists on how bioscience is passed off as authoritative information under the guise of physical therapy in order to sell products

Yeah, of course. This guy is selling a program. His advice is still worthwhile though. You probably have a bunch of slingshot gear or a westside shirt.

sauce

>Believing anything that Rippetoe says ever...

I think it's called "Athleap" now

This guy showing lots of useless exercises. He is good only for streches.

i think his channel is a good source for information

i dont agree with everything he says, such as not doing chest flies
but a lot of his other advice is legit, such as his alternate grip on incline dumbbell press for more chest activation

he's a natty as well, and you can see his slow but consistent growth over the years

but he is selling a program, and his channel is a platform to do that, so he will have click bait titles and his content will be geared toward his ultimate goal of selling his stuff

he has great advice on rehab and prehab stuff. check out his credentials, he used to work for the mets

OP here,

so basically he is about 80% scam. Telling that some exercise is bullshit, just to sell his own products. But also has some good exercises for bodyweight exercises?

>Rippletits going berserk on the better-trained, more knowledgeable competition
No, really?
Rip is nothing, he's merely a meme coach who never ever had any successes and neither did his "athletes". If he wasn't supported by an army of paid shills ("guerilla marketing"), the internet would treat him like the pariah he is.

I watched a few of his videos. He has some good tips. The one that helped me the most was using a suicide grip on pull-ups to activate the forearms. I always get a good forearm pump from these now.

Rip's hardly a pariah. He's on good terms with a lot of current high level powerlifters, 'golden age' weightlifters, and other high profile strength coaches. Multiple interviews and conversations with all of the above are right there on his YouTube channel.

He comes off as knowledgeable but the more you watch you realize he's just another personality-centric personal trainer who doesn't know shit and doesn't care about your physique.

>don't do Flys
>Bench till your arms are parallel to the floor

Well how long are most exercises when you perform them in one rep? 1,2 seconds?
I think he has some pretty gold videos, I watched him mostly during finals for quick bodyweight stuff, and some talks Regarding bulk etc

Yeah, the videos are pretty padded which is annoying, but his demonstrations of form and the biomechanics involved have been super helpful to me. His tips on doing lateral raises without impingement, for instance, were invaluable to me.

>Rippetoe criticizing somebody for using bioscience to sell products
Wew lad, I've never seen the pot call the kettle black on this level before.

k

i have his shit , give me minute to upload his shit .

gay shit , doesnt let me put the link here ??
it says , its like spam ?

this is what i get , when i put the link here ?

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.

if someone knows how to avoid this shit , let me know !!!!

>Guys, here is a very inferior exercise to do instead of the superior exercise because you are all fuckwits who can't do proper form.
>I put tension on muh muscle. It grows. SCIENCE!!!
>Putting the science back into fitness (tm).
All joking aside, he does have a lot of good information. If your focus is more on athletics, then it's a good channel to watch. He even admits his videos are geared towards athletes, but does work for bodybuilders also.

Leave out the domain .com/.net part

What do you want to upload? Try with a different upload site.

make it like this www. somethingtoupload (.) com

hxxp // www filedropper com /jeffcavaliere-athlean-x-theoriginalproathleteworkout

you all know what to do right ...

he's a meme youtuber favored by reddit

Thanks buddy, gonna have a look at his stuff when I take a shit. Download is around 20 MB btw.