The Aussie-born Hollywood star worked out with trainer Andie Hecker for three hours a day, most days of the week...

>the Aussie-born Hollywood star worked out with trainer Andie Hecker for three hours a day, most days of the week, for three weeks — all while shooting the movie at the same time.

news.com.au/entertainment/movies/new-movies/margot-robbies-insane-workout-schedule-for-suicide-squad/news-story/5a7ef32d325a43858a938e7477b5a850

Can we take a moment to appreciate how hard actresses work and how they are inspiring hundreds of young women to be fit?

>for three weeks
Yeah, so inspiring.

I'm sorry to say this. But you, my friend, got what we in the meme business call trolled.

>only three weeks
>just looks like a skinny skank

Great work there Margot.

I must proclaim, you did an epic job. I can already tell you are a fellow scholar of the academia and performer of the fitness.

My good gentleman, if I may ask you, how many lady friends do your silver tongue enchant back to your man cave on an average night of yours (not that any of your nights are average, haha)?

XDDDD YOU GOT LE TROLLED KID HEHEHE WELCOME TO THE EPIC Veeky Forums BOARDS KID I WILL BE YOUR GUIDE AND THAT WAS YOUR FIRST LESSON XDDD TRY TO KEEP UP NEXT TIME AND NOT GET TROLLED HARD LIKE YOU JUST DID XDDDD

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>It is like we are some kind of...... squadron of suicide.

Dumbass.

Don't get me wrong she looks great, but not really 'fit'
Pretty flexible though
Assuming she didn't use a anodyne double

I've seen this pasta before but is it based on a movie or something?

From the stills I've seen her core looks thick, like borderline fridgemode.

>margot
>skinny
pick (one)

I'll take one high test Margot, please.

>3 weeks
really makes you think

So sporty, all kinds a gains, all kiindsss.

Can you believe the amount of torture women are forced to overcome just to fulfill the unrealistic body standards of the patriarchy?

men think healthy bmis are fat. Most models and celebrities are underweight,or on the verge of being underweight, but most men consider them to be standard somehow

No we don't.

Hollywood is run by the pro-ana movement, lol.

WTF is that thing? Did the lizard people fuck up one of their human suits?

women have stricter standards for themselves than men

ditto when you switch men and women

think of it as intrinsic motivation to better yourself

you know if you could think or ever thought about bettering yourself instead trying to pull humanity down to your level

>Taking the bait
Wew

lolitrollu.jpg

real trolls don't fold under pressure, son, they double down.

She looked good in the wolf of wallstreet tho

Leaking nudes

So what you're telling me is that her trainer is a fucking retard?

Nice

maybe it was the camera angles
maybe it was Maybelline

you ever notice how "Maybelline" is basically "baleine," which has to do with whales?

it's fat girl makeup

Meanwhile, in some other universe involving actual effort and commitment...

I don't get it. In order for women to be "hot", they actually just need to not be fat and not have a fucked up face.

That is fucking awful

thank god someone noticed this

Jai looked fucking thic in the .2 seconds they showed him shirtless in the movie. Its obviously roids but gah damn good work on his part no homo

Fuck, you people are picky

no we're just really, really gay.

no homo.

He has literally no legs.

I work at a movie theatre and I see that damn standee display everyday. Never once did I realize shes fridge mode.

However Katana looks good

Why are movie "critics" such huge faggots?

>Obviously dumb but fun movie
>OH WOW THIS MOVIE WAS DUMB SO IT WAS SHIT, but this other movie that wasn't fun at all is GREAT because it's got an all female lead!

>no breasts
>no ass
why is this chick a hollywood actress again

do directors really want to fuck twinks so bad that they cast "women" like these?

holy fuck theres a lot of editing on that picture lmao

how gullible are you tard lords

underrated

>white women

Who is this? Chloe Grace Moretz?

Jesus fuck why do so many of these women have fridge bods?

Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn in the new Suicide Squad movie

Try not to tell people what they think so often. It's obnoxious.

What did she mean by this?

Growth hormone.
Keeps them relatively youngish but they go to hard on it and end up with big guts that destroy their waists.