Why is the Squat the most powerfull exercise...

Why is the Squat the most powerfull exercise? I feel like Squats are responsible for increasing my Test and other hormones more than Deadlift or Benchpress. It's wierd since I can't image our early ancestors doing anything close to an exercise that resembles the Squat when carrying heavy objects..Evolutionarly speaking how is the squat that primarily target s the quads and hamstrings help you stronger?

>not this caveman pseudo science again

It works huge muscles so releases the most growth hormone.

>inb4 cave men would carry the carcass of dead animals on their back and tea bag the beta males of the tribe

really makes you think doesn't it?

Cavemen were all about the power-squat poop stancing. Increases gains by dropping stains.

cave men would carry the carcass of dead animals on their back and tea bag the beta males of the tribe

>cavemen did X nonsense

You people are idiots. One brief cross-look across history and you'll see that the highest testosterone belonged to the most active people. There's a reason walking up-hill, squatting, wood-choppers and deadlifts are the top correlated exercises with testosterone: they're exactly what the evidence suggests as the culprits of high test throughout history.

Run up hills, do woodchoppers and squats, eat lots of vegetables, stay active and stop worrying about the pseudoscience.

How fuckin stupid are you that you think growth hormone is just dispensed on demand like ketchup out the pump at mcdonalds.

>your hip joint is the lever mechanism, and the more ya squat- the more GH ya get!

Fuck your broscience bullshit

>

Fact: squats are the most powerful exercise

#justgirlythings

why woodchoppers?

It's number one at the top of the list for testosterone generation

mind sharing the list?

Can't find it offhand, it was a study showing free test from blood after a bunch of different exercises, all I remember is wood choppers were #1, squats, up-hill running and deadlifts were all top 10.

Google will know more.

Testosterone is stored in crystal form throughout the quads, hamstrings and glutes. Squatting causes the crystals to break and releases pure testosterone into the bloodstream.

>Putting and carrying heavy game on your back after a successful hunt doesn't require the use of your legs

NICE.

You fags and your caveman circlejerking

But most likely not at the same time, I'm guessing?

Though I think there could be something to the dead animal bit. Ancient humans where endurance hunters, and would have had to carry game for long distances after killing it. Maybe our bodies evolved to respond to having something heavy on your back with more T and HGH?

>How fuckin stupid are you that you think growth hormone is just dispensed on demand like ketchup out the pump at mcdonalds.

Lmao

the legs feed the wolf breh

Nice quads, you obvz don't skip leg day :^)