"omise going to 100k"

thanks for cheap coins you cucks. this 1 ive studied for months and i had no fear going hard all the way down 140k. safest roi you can possible have. maybe not 10x but thats why i left some btc.

now tell me where to put it in. i cant keep up with your shitcoins.

link is just an oracle. many oracles to come, stellar lumens is releasing one + metaverse is doing one combining it with other chit. so im gambling on swift to adopt it?

wtc looking solid. rfid and blockchain sounds good but why do they need a cryptocurrency pls explain

ven sounds good too but im not fukin wit qtum team

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/75meet/bithumb_document_leaks_omisego_on_bithumb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5 minutes later already at 221k

this game is too easy. why am i even asking biztards.

i hope you aspies fudded omg because you was deluded enough to think you could drop a 700m cap coin. if you didnt buy in you might aswell kys and never come back to crypto again

From Reddit AMA:

Q:What are the functions of WaltonCoin (WTC)?
In the WaltonChain Ecosystem WaltonCoins (WTC) will have multiple functions: I) Issuing sub chains II) Dividend interest III) Credit and mortgage system IV) Distributed asset exchange V) Distributed voting and governance system.

Basically I have no fucking clue. Dividend payments would be dope but I don't even know if that's a thing and I highly doubt they'll be paying dividends. You need 5,000 for a master node, no fucking clue what that shit does but apparently it'll give you free money in the future. Walton looks like a great long term investment if they can even deliver on 50% of their promises.

Bbbut I fell for skateboard memes on Veeky Forums and did not other research it's a shitty scam coin social sold at a 30% loss arrrgh!

80% of my portfolio is omg
It was 40%, until it crashed to 160k

Why are you so upset?

>tfw I had the same startagey

How many people did this? are we all about to get memed on?

You have some serious insecurities lmao. Grats on your 200k, might make up for the absence of any redeeming personal characteristics one day

Obsidian or Metaverse

OMG is next supermoon coin

>bragging about making money in the biggest bull market on earth

Mate I'm all in OMG, I feel like an idiot for holding up to 0.003 and not selling. But it doesn't matter, once this coin is stakable it will be so valuable that I'll probably be able to live off the dividends alone.

i love it m8

>Called 160k bottom for weeks
>LMAO IT WILL NEVER FALL THAT FAR APPLE AND MCDONALDS ON THE MOON.
>Every 1k from 270k all I hear is:
>LMAO THIS IS THE NEW BOTTOM GUYS WE'RE PULLING UP ANY DAY NOW.
>BTC does its thing, OMG bottoms out a bit under 155k.
>A day later, moon mission begins.

I don't understand how people lose money.

Obsidian
Zrx
Factom
Ardr
Chainlink

what are you bullshitting about?

coins have a function?

Congratz user, I'm balls deep on OMG, just 44 tokens, but with a little bit of luck they will be my ticket to get out of Venezuela.
THANKS, JUN

creates fake blockfolio to fake brag on Veeky Forums

we are all very impressed

Metaverse gonna moon! and stay there actually.

Also, first two green candles since a million years ago. Feels good.

u seem rustled m8. how many coins didnt make it in that bullrun. look up some graphs of top coins and check. this game longterm runs on fundamentals not chasing every shitcoin pump biz is shilling to max.

monetha for example sold out in minutes. next omg they said. look up where it is rn.

I mean, that ALOT of Mcdoubles

Good luck venbro. I know things are shit on that commie paradise

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/75meet/bithumb_document_leaks_omisego_on_bithumb/

Funfair in my god honest opinion. The price now with the schedualed token burn this month is why i choose this coin specifically.

holy shit are you still in venezeuela just swim to that fucking dutch island or some shit jesus