$9347 profit so far this month

$9347 profit so far this month
$0.013 per token dividend so far this month

>He isn’t holding SIFT

Hate money?

Still cheap on Etherdelta, get it before my paycheck comes in because I’m going all in

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/etherdelta/@davidaarong/how-to-manually-transfer-tokens-off-of-etherdelta
smartift.com/news/daily-trading-update/
etherscan.io/address/0x9599954b6ade1f00f36a95cdf3a1b773ba3be19a#code
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What kinda fuckery you shilling? Horrible volume traded on this shitcoin and the charts are a joke

>crypto investment fund
too bad theres no info on this coin

because only idiots are selling

website, daily updates, active telegram, details of every trade on a spreadsheet

quick rundown:
-run by the future warren buffets of crypto
-they trade with no emotion, pure robotic disciplined precision
-have never made an unsuccessful trade
-have the most cutting edge and transparent dividend contract and regular monthly payouts
-you probably already have SIFT on your "buy it when my shitcoins moon" list but you didn't notice it until now
-there is regular voting (next tomorrow regarding divdiends) for input from holders
-quarterly audits
-it flew way under the radar in the storm of garbage ICOs recently
-due to quirks of the token it may require a higher gas limit to interact with/move. you may need to manually move it out of etherdelta if you are looking to purchase it, guide here: steemit.com/etherdelta/@davidaarong/how-to-manually-transfer-tokens-off-of-etherdelta

whats the dividends like?
why is there no volume?
whats the market cap?

>0.1 btc volume

wew

lad

smartift.com/news/daily-trading-update/

"We executed a trade using company funds to purchase ETH on October 2nd. This was to move a balance between exchanges. Because this was not originally for investment purposes it was not reported at the time. However, the movement ended up generating a profit of $5,947.85 and we have attributed that profit to the fund.

The chat channel mentioned yesterday that we were in a short position. The market direction quickly reversed and we attempted to close the trade. Due to problems with an exchange under DDoS at the time we wanted to close the trade it meant that the trade turned into a loss. We monitored the trade and gradually closed it out over the intervening hours. Due to exchange issues with this trade we are absorbing the loss from this trade out of our own profits. We have also implemented an algorithm change to prevent these trades being flagged in the future and will discuss this in full detail in the first monthly summary."

Confirmed retards, why would you buy this shit

literally everyone who owns this is holding

would you sell something which is 100% guaranteed to moon?

Where is their team? Who are these people?

first dividend is the 6th of next month if I'm not mistaken, as the fund grows dividends will as well. there is no volume because people aren't selling unless they can't figure out how to get it off ED, and most people in this bubble are complete speculators (gamblers) who probably aren't interested in comfycoins like this. also as I mentioned before the gas required to send this token is higher than your average token so people aren't moving it all over the place. I've been fine with a gas limit of 100000 which still had slightly high Tx prices but only about a dollar. if anything this is even more disincentive for holders to be weak handed since this isn't meant to be a day trading coin.

so they made a mistake and owned up to it by absorbing the loss. that's a pretty high bar in this wild west.

two full-time traders who would kick 95% of the pink wojaks here to the curb. you're free to come in telegram and meet them, they're very forthcoming about answering any questions people have had.

dear god, people are actually funding traders through tokens...
>literally a security
kek

whats the point of shilling a coin nobody can buy then?

that's the appeal, americlap

>being an americlap and caring about arbitrary classifications

because people are still selling it at a small premium, i didn't mean that literally nobody is selling, come on.

>.1 BTC volume
lmao

ok. go buy another shitcoin with zero fundamentals.

how are they paying out the dividends?

etherscan.io/address/0x9599954b6ade1f00f36a95cdf3a1b773ba3be19a#code

wat

also how big are those dividends gonna be?

seems like a promising coin but also seem sketch

Yeah this all seems sketchy as fuck

currently it's not a whole lot, 0.013/token in ETH as OP was saying, but with any luck it will begin to snowball as they make more successful trades. they have very solid timing with their entries. you don't have to consider buying it now as the market price is still slightly above the fund value, but it's something to keep on your radar. sure beats modern difficult mining if you already have a bunch of ETH mined from the good old days, but it's hard to tell how much the market wants to cool off before another bull season. some people are saying there may be another "january effect" where devcon will have no real effect on ETH's price and it will slump for the remainder of the year, while I am a bit more optimistic than that. you can also see this coin as a hedge against ETH since the fund value is independent of it and denominated in USD while payments are made in ETH. if ETH moons during devcon, this is a great one to pick up at the top.

*because if it does, at the top it should be worth about 0.006~ ETH and then return back to 0.01 as ETH retraces

Who’s the buffet of crypto trading lol some lucky fuck running a Ponzi scheme

so the ringleader of bitconnect? do you know what a ponzi scheme is?

Yea but who are the full time traders? Their website is literally a fucking blog, why would I invest in these people?

>ponzi scheme
>fixed fund not accepting more money

hmm

How mentally retarded are you that you cannot find basic information on a basic website

>take american citizens funds, even if you try to avoid them
>sec finds out
>shuts you down
kek

>American SEC can shut down company operating out of the UK

hm

SEC shut down a Russian BTC exchange

no they seized a .com address which they have jurisdiction over
btc-e lives on